Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to pray to Satan

lemaC naM

I'm extremely new to Satanism and haven't dedicated myself to him yet.  I want to know if prayers would still be acceptable to him and how do I pray?  Am I supposed to say anything afterwards similar to amen or what?  If anyone can let me know i'd appreciate it, thanks. HAIL SATAN!

In everyday, its simple like to talk to you Father, if you are doing a ritual, just finish it with a "Hail Satan". You can also finish rituals and magical works vibrating AUM, which is where the jewish "amen" was stolen from. By the way, you must read all in the site, the rituals are explained in this section: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lemaC naM <j3d1eye@... wrote:

I'm extremely new to Satanism and haven't dedicated myself to him yet. I
want to know if prayers would still be acceptable to him and how do I
pray? Am I supposed to say anything afterwards similar to amen or what?

If anyone can let me know i'd appreciate it, thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

You don't pray to him like xians do. You can just picture his sigil in your head and talk to him like a regular person, but with more respect. You can also do a thanksgiving ritual to him once in awhile.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lemaC naM <j3d1eye@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Is it best to do these rituals AFTER you dedicate though?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

In everyday, its simple like to talk to you Father, if you are doing a ritual, just finish it with a "Hail Satan". You can also finish rituals and magical works vibrating AUM, which is where the jewish "amen" was stolen from. By the way, you must read all in the site, the rituals are explained in this section: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lemaC naM <j3d1eye@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Correct.

You can pray to Satan quite easily. Simply talk to him, in your mind or outloud.
One way to gain a connection with him is to visualise His Sigil glowing brightly as you ask your questions, or say your prayer. Imagine the praying going 'into' the sigil as it glows brighter and brighter.

For now I'd recomend studying and reading through the JoyOfSatan.org site, and educating yourself. Then when you are ready, do the Dedication Ritual. Focus on this before trying to focus on contacting Satan.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

Is it best to do these rituals AFTER you dedicate though?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lemaC naM <j3d1eye@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back