Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to pray to Father Satan?

mo_yun_fei46

Hi everyone,

I am very new to Satanism as I just did the best I could and performed the ritual, which I hope was successful as I was pretty nervous and dared not insult the Xtian God much in the ritual because I was a Xtian for around 8 years and was brainwashed by that...

I doubt my previous religion as I realise that what Xtians always claim as "miracles" are always something minor and trival... The testimony page on JOS website gave me the strength to perform the ritual as I thought that I had given a chance to Jesus, who most of the time just sat back and watched my woes, why I could not give chance to Father Satan...

Therefore, here I am to Satanism! Now, I would like know how I can pray to Father and hear his answers? I hope Father Satan would kindly guide me and grant me miracles through my life.

Thank you very much!

Just talk to him as you would do to a lovely Father. He will surely hear you and answer by many manners that you can understand. In all case it is good to start opening your astral senses by power meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am very new to Satanism as I just did the best I could and performed the ritual, which I hope was successful as I was pretty nervous and dared not insult the Xtian God much in the ritual because I was a Xtian for around 8 years and was brainwashed by that...

I doubt my previous religion as I realise that what Xtians always claim as "miracles" are always something minor and trival... The testimony page on JOS website gave me the strength to perform the ritual as I thought that I had given a chance to Jesus, who most of the time just sat back and watched my woes, why I could not give chance to Father Satan...

Therefore, here I am to Satanism! Now, I would like know how I can pray to Father and hear his answers? I hope Father Satan would kindly guide me and grant me miracles through my life.

Thank you very much!

This goes to a post about how to bond and become closer to Satan. It can give you some ideas, remember that Satan guides us our entire lives, even before you dedicated. We were all brought to satanism because of His Will. He loves all of His children, always trust in Satan and the Gods and let their will guide you.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... age/103746

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabri Hell" <egon88@... wrote:

Just talk to him as you would do to a lovely Father. He will surely hear you and answer by many manners that you can understand. In all case it is good to start opening your astral senses by power meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@ wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much!

Thank you for all the replies.

I am really happy because last night I prayed to Father Satan and He listened to me!

Before I did the power meditation, I prayed for His help. Suddenly, my Chakras became very active and I could feel the strong pressure in them! Actually, I did started the Chakra meditation before I formally performed the dedication and there were always a few Chakras that could not be sensed. I feel that Father Satan helped me to solve this problem last night.

Another happy incident is that Father Satan has healed my fever. Very early this morning, I felt that I had a fever, and then I prayed to Father Satan as my spiritual power was still too weak to perform healing on my own. Without taking any medication on fever this time, as I always did before, when I waked up later, my fever was all gone!

Thank you Father Satan! I know that there are still some troubles in my life. I hope you can kindly guide and help me in the future! I really hope I can develop a close bond with Father Satan and His Demons.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolf Hugo" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

This goes to a post about how to bond and become closer to Satan. It can give you some ideas, remember that Satan guides us our entire lives, even before you dedicated. We were all brought to satanism because of His Will. He loves all of His children, always trust in Satan and the Gods and let their will guide you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabri Hell" <egon88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@ wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much!

Yes, that is very nice.

I suggest you to empower your self and not get used to this. Father Satan wants us to be independent and strong, not a weak depended x-tian. An advice. There are methods to unblock chakras, healing etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo_yun_fei46" <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

I am really happy because last night I prayed to Father Satan and He listened to me!

Before I did the power meditation, I prayed for His help. Suddenly, my Chakras became very active and I could feel the strong pressure in them! Actually, I did started the Chakra meditation before I formally performed the dedication and there were always a few Chakras that could not be sensed. I feel that Father Satan helped me to solve this problem last night.

Another happy incident is that Father Satan has healed my fever. Very early this morning, I felt that I had a fever, and then I prayed to Father Satan as my spiritual power was still too weak to perform healing on my own. Without taking any medication on fever this time, as I always did before, when I waked up later, my fever was all gone!

Thank you Father Satan! I know that there are still some troubles in my life. I hope you can kindly guide and help me in the future! I really hope I can develop a close bond with Father Satan and His Demons.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolf Hugo" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabri Hell" <egon88@ wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much!

Thank you! :)

I have decided to empower myself more and more through meditation, so that I can become strong in spirit.

Now, I start to believe that Father Satan and His Demons are really looking out for us as we go through transformation and achieve personal power.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

Yes, that is very nice.

I suggest you to empower your self and not get used to this. Father Satan wants us to be independent and strong, not a weak depended x-tian. An advice. There are methods to unblock chakras, healing etc.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolf Hugo" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much!

Don't believe he looks out for you, know it, the same way you don't believe air exists, you know it... that alone will bring you much closer to him... i can assure you that he DOES look out for his children... just be loyal and honest to him all the time and you will know what i mean even before you open yourself spiritually, we need to open ourselves to reach him but he doesn't need that to reach us...

Remember, a simple fever and a little help with your chakras is not even a dust particle, there is no comparison i can make to show you how insignificant that is to him, i am pretty sure he didn't felt any need to heal your fever even though you asked him, even help you with the chakras, i am pretty sure you would have done it yourself in time, none of those problems were serious so i don't believe he felt a need to intervene, what i believe he did was not help you with those problems, what he did was let you know he is there for you, everything he does, even though it may look like nothing special sometimes, like healing a fever, always hold a great meaning, sometimes all we need to do is read between the lines...

Cheers brother
Tiago Cabral

Hail Satan
Sat Nam

Thank you! :)

I have decided to empower myself more and more through meditation, so that I can become strong in spirit.

Now, I start to believe that Father Satan and His Demons are really looking out for us as we go through transformation and achieve personal power.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

Yes, that is very nice.

Hail Satan!

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back