Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to motivate self for daily meditations

benf406

I have known Satan (I prefer Enki as I still haven't gotten rid of my dissidence for that name) as the truth for a while and do meditations on occasion and have tried to astral travel with guided meditations from youtube but I have never been able to keep it up for more than 2 days I used to think it was negative energy or attacks but then I thought they would've done a lot worse so I guess I'm just lazy one problem is that my main activity in the day is being on the computer where it is very easy to get distracted I'm planning on doing 3d modelling for games and I'm going to college in a few months so it's going to stay that way so do any of you guys have techniques to keep your schedule and build motivation etc thanks.

I have this very problem... What I do is read the JoS over again and get all excited about all the cool awesome things I'll be able to do once I empower myself to god-hood.... Heh.. 

Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!
On 2013-07-10, at 6:36 PM, "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:
  I have known Satan (I prefer Enki as I still haven't gotten rid of my dissidence for that name) as the truth for a while and do meditations on occasion and have tried to astral travel with guided meditations from youtube but I have never been able to keep it up for more than 2 days I used to think it was negative energy or attacks but then I thought they would've done a lot worse so I guess I'm just lazy one problem is that my main activity in the day is being on the computer where it is very easy to get distracted I'm planning on doing 3d modelling for games and I'm going to college in a few months so it's going to stay that way so do any of you guys have techniques to keep your schedule and build motivation etc thanks.

Close the fucking computer. :pI had the same problem, and I need computer in order to draw and write stories but still; I'm not drawing and writing 24/7. So, when you really don't need to do something at the pc (forget facebook, checking your email a thousand times and refreshing your desktop because you have nothing better to do), then close the pc and meditate. Put a program in your life. Choose a few meditations that you'll do for starters. Doing meditations "on occasion" will help you get nowhere... Literally. Start by opening your chakras etc (have you done the dedication ritual already?) and then move on to deeper stuff. Astral travel is advanced. If you haven't done the basics, it won't be possible to go further.Also, daily aura and chakras cleaning. This is a must.
Απο: Charlie Olsen <blackvixen111@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 4:24 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 11 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How to motivate self for daily meditations

I have this very problem... What I do is read the JoS over again and get all excited about all the cool awesome things I'll be able to do once I empower myself to god-hood.... Heh.. 

There's no need for any "motivation" at all. Just do it as a habit. Just like you wake up in the morning, dress up, brush your teeth and tie your shoes, also include power meditation in those habitual things you do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Charlie Olsen <blackvixen111@... wrote:

I have this very problem...
What I do is read the JoS over again and get all excited about all the cool awesome things I'll be able to do once I empower myself to god-hood.... Heh..

Say for example you wake up at 6 am. You'll organize your activities so from 6 to 6:30 you'll do power meditation and you won't allow yourself to do anything else. Every day at 6 am you will not do anything else but power meditation until it becomes a habit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

There's no need for any "motivation" at all. Just do it as a habit. Just like you wake up in the morning, dress up, brush your teeth and tie your shoes, also include power meditation in those habitual things you do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Charlie Olsen <blackvixen111@ wrote:

I have this very problem...
What I do is read the JoS over again and get all excited about all the cool awesome things I'll be able to do once I empower myself to god-hood.... Heh..

On 2013-07-10, at 6:36 PM, "benf406" <benf406@ wrote:

I know how you feel, I was unmotivated at first as well, until you learn to 'wield' it better, and feel energy.
Try doing meditations every night before going to sleep, after you finish all your work, BUT before you get tired.
Just start doing it and do it for as long as you feel like, but you must do it every night.
It's like learning to play guitar or other instrument; at the beginning you are learning the old boring basics, but when you learn how to play it, it becomes your obsession, on which you practice everyday for several hours.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How to motivate self for daily meditations

Hi. You're doing 3d modeling right?
When you're rending your designs, take that time to meditate! Spin chakras, etc. haha

Anyways I was like that at the beginning, it's sometimes really hard to kick yourself up to meditate everyday, but now its become a habit. It doesn't take more than 20 minutes. Dedicate a short time for meditation during your day, it can be anywhere at any time, as long as you can focus or concentrate. Maybe when you're commuting, or in your break. The simple stuff doesn't take that long, i.e. spinning chakra, protection meditation, etc. And its a great time filler if you're bored doing nothing.

Also when you do this in public always set up an aura of protection. Just saying !

It's really relaxing, you will enjoy it. Trust me. Also you can do void meditation while working. Just read through this pageh: ttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpenti ... ogram.html

and think very carefully as how how you're going to plan your meditation sessions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back