Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to make someone pay me my money?

Curious666

Greetings Fellow Gentiles.

I worked for someone in a certain project and they are not paying my money in time. This is amount of money that can last me one whole year without working; and hence i will have more time to Do so much meditations and work for Satan More. More RTRS. I really need my money as soon as possible. They keep telling me to wait, wait......

How can i go about this Magically? Which Mantra should I use? Which Rune? How can I influence this person to pay me? Which demon should i Talk to? I don’t wanna leave any stone unturned. I need this money very soon.

I already warned them. That if they don’t pay me sooner I will harm them. And I can clearly fill a very great desire/thirst to cause them harm.

Saying you are going to hurt somebody is extremely stupid. They could get you in a lot of trouble for making threats, and maybe try to use it as an excuse to never pay you.

You need to find a legal way for this to be done.

Curious666 said:
I already warned them. That if they don’t pay me sooner I will harm them. And I can clearly fill a very great desire/thirst to cause them harm.
If is about so much money he can probably go to prison by not paying you. You need to gather evidence and contact the relevant authorities to get involved as soon as possible, also to sue him. You can use magic to backup your efforts but primarily he needs to face legal punishment for exploiting you both off your work and your money.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Saying you are going to hurt somebody is extremely stupid. They could get you in a lot of trouble for making threats, and maybe try to use it as an excuse to never pay you.

I think legal something is a good option and best or better. But the whole point here is you can't appear as weak or you get taken advantage of. Dumb it really does depend on who your dealing with and where this is. In some cases that may be the only way to get anything.

Trust me I have dealt with certain people before and seen certain situations where good luck on anyone ever getting anything the normal ways. Not suggesting illegal stuff but I think many here will know what I mean.

Btw Eiwaz rune binds the will of the person to the other person. That may be a good thing to do. If you use legal methods Tyr is a good rune for this representing Justice. Isa can bind the person in various ways as can Gebo you can bind their thoughts to paying you or make them feel super guilty if they don't with Isa.

I clearly will hurt them if they don’t. And I don’t regret telling them. Sadly when the project was done I didn’t make any big necessary legal steps to protect my interests, I trusted this person.

The Only path I have for accomplishing this is through Magic. And I would ask on those paths.

The Alchemist7 said:
Curious666 said:
If is about so much money he can probably go to prison by not paying you. You need to gather evidence and contact the relevant authorities to get involved as soon as possible, also to sue him. You can use magic to backup your efforts but primarily he needs to face legal punishment for exploiting you both off your work and your money.

There was not much legal protection from my side. I sadly trusted this person. Magick is my path.

slyscorpion said:

I think legal something is a good option and best or better. But the whole point here is you can't appear as weak or you get taken advantage of. Dumb it really does depend on who your dealing with and where this is. In some cases that may be the only way to get anything.

Trust me I have dealt with certain people before and seen certain situations where good luck on anyone ever getting anything the normal ways. Not suggesting illegal stuff but I think many here will know what I mean.

Btw Eiwaz rune binds the will of the person to the other person. That may be a good thing to do. If you use legal methods Tyr is a good rune for this representing Justice. Isa can bind the person in various ways as can Gebo you can bind their thoughts to paying you or make them feel super guilty if they don't with Isa.

You got my ideas. Thank you. And the country i am at the moment the legal system is just not really good. I want to use magic. So what you think;

I should combine the runes and Eihwaz and Gebo for this? I don’t like Isa. I have done it and i am afraid of it because I feel like it might have some side effects that I would not like. I have dealt with a slow and lazy body and would not want that to happen to me again.

This person has not necessarily said that they are not paying me. They are just not paying me in time.

Before doing black magic on someone. Let there guard down by enforcing the idea that you might hurt them, this will in turn make them go crazy; and even before anything has happened they might think the little bad things happening to them is you causing them.

I did this to First tell this person that I might not be protected legally, but I am protected spiritually. And to me the Spiritual way is only real justice. The justice system in the country I am in will not work in my favor.

And second I did this to make a stand for myself. This person had started showing me disrespect;
They showed me that just because I was younger, and maybe not in a good financial position; they were willing to drag me (subconsciously).

And when I talked about harm, I don’t mean physical Harm. I clearly told them I would do them Spiritual harm.

slyscorpion said:

Just a question for sake of knowledge.
Can a person be binded in such a way that he/she takes a particular action you only allow them to take?
For example say, You dont want X to have friends/affection/attraction or anything at all for anyone, but you want X to be friends with only Y, and you also dont want something negative to happen to them.

So use Isa on them and affirm something like, "In a positive and healthy way,X is now friends with only Y, other than Y he/she is not making friends (or unable to be friends) with anyone else at all in any way".

Its off topic but i would be glad if you tell me this too, its regarding astrology.

Natal saturn was about to make an aspect with a transit planet, which would have lead to an event occuring.

Can that event occur before natal saturn made aspect(negative aspect) to that transit planet, if the natal saturn was making an aspect to transiting sun?

Could it be that transiting sun empowered natal saturn and natal saturn which was about to make an aspect to another transiting planet which would have caused a negative event, made that negative event occur before it was supposed to(before the aspect was made)?

slyscorpion said:

Maybe you switched the names in your head, but it is actually Ehwaz, not Eiwaz. It is the mercurial aspect of friendship that is used to bind someone to your will. Gebo can work similarly for crafting social conditions to get payment.

The best solution depends on why exactly this person is with-holding the money.

Curious666 said:

[/quote]

Maybe you switched the names in your head, but it is actually Ehwaz, not Eiwaz. It is the mercurial aspect of friendship that is used to bind someone to your will. Gebo can work similarly for crafting social conditions to get payment.

Curious666 said:
[/quote]

Then its settled. I will be using. Ehwaz and Gebo.

From my point of reason is that they are not paying me in time because of disrespect. The person is a Bank manager. They said they are waiting for the final installments to pay me my money; while there are clearly earlier installments they can choose to do that.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=353708 time=1652354587 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

Curious666 said:

Actually I misspelled that I was thinking about the Beelzebul ritual we did it was spelled Eihwaz I forgot the H. It is the rune I am thinking of though. You can use it to bind your will to another individual if you want. I am not going to go into a long speech about how I figured this out or what I used it for or anything. Let's just say I figured out the runes are based upon the universal creative force. The Eihwaz rune is similar to part of the type of force the enemy draws into to bind people however the enemy also uses Isa type energy here. They don't use our runes but all living beings tie into the same creative source in one way or another so they are using the same fundamental part of the creative source energy in the universe.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Under Eihwaz on the page on the runes it says at the bottom.

"Used to empower thoughtforms and bring them under the control and will of the mage. When used with other runes, Eihwaz unites the energies harmoniously"

This certainly can be used to try and make someone pay you money you owe or just about anything else.

It is likely however someone will want to use something else like Isa along with it though or gebo to create a stronger control factor though.

Demonic said:
slyscorpion said:

Just a question for sake of knowledge.
Can a person be binded in such a way that he/she takes a particular action you only allow them to take?
For example say, You dont want X to have friends/affection/attraction or anything at all for anyone, but you want X to be friends with only Y, and you also dont want something negative to happen to them.

So use Isa on them and affirm something like, "In a positive and healthy way,X is now friends with only Y, other than Y he/she is not making friends (or unable to be friends) with anyone else at all in any way".

Its off topic but i would be glad if you tell me this too, its regarding astrology.

Natal saturn was about to make an aspect with a transit planet, which would have lead to an event occuring.

Can that event occur before natal saturn made aspect(negative aspect) to that transit planet, if the natal saturn was making an aspect to transiting sun?

Could it be that transiting sun empowered natal saturn and natal saturn which was about to make an aspect to another transiting planet which would have caused a negative event, made that negative event occur before it was supposed to(before the aspect was made)?

It is possible a similar way to what I am talking about above this post btw the idea of Isolating people though I am not greatly thrilled with myself. But you could do it with runes like what I said.

That one I don't honestly know. A lot of events that happen start manifesting in the persons aura or soul long before they ever actually happen. Can they happen sooner or later I don't know. I do know that if people meditate there is a chance they may be able to stop some negative events from ever manifesting if they do a lot of protection they should keep doing workings till they no longer can see or sense the manifestations of it in their soul. However I believe if the body is in the process of death and this is started with the soul as well this can't be stopped. If you ever noticed this on someone you would know what I mean. You can Avoid where and how your death will occur maybe if you don't like it but you will just die some other way at around the same time.

slyscorpion said:
It is possible a similar way to what I am talking about above this post btw the idea of Isolating people though I am not greatly thrilled with myself. But you could do it with runes like what I said.

That one I don't honestly know. A lot of events that happen start manifesting in the persons aura or soul long before they ever actually happen.....

In my case,binding a can do a lot more positive for the person and none negative if done correctly.Such as keeping him binded to not make friends with druggies, alcohol addicts and “smoking is cool” kinda people,which will eventually turn X into one of them. which i see is going to happen soon if X keeps on being friends with these people.

AOP is another way to go for this, but i want to try runes. Just i havent binded any person before (though have used a lot of runes only for positive) so i wanted to be very clear about that nothing negative happens if I use Isa with Eihwaz along with affirmation “in a positive and healthy way for X he/she is unable to be friends with “those people/anyone”.
Only and only keep him/her from being friends/in contact with those kind of friends and allow X to be with one of them.

Yeah,been hit by a lot of negativity lately. Increased my AOP, further damage seems to be stopped. Things should only get better from this point i believe.

slyscorpion said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

"Used to empower thoughtforms and bring them under the control and will of the mage. When used with other runes, Eihwaz unites the energies harmoniously"

What is confusing is the description you quoted is actually found under the Ehwaz rune, not Eihwaz, although it does say Eihwaz, perhaps mistakenly. So either the description has a misspelling in it, or the author chose to talk about a different rune than the one above, which is also confusing.

To me, Ehwaz seems similar to Gemini, whereas Eihwaz seems similar to Scorpio.

slyscorpion said:

This certainly can be used to try and make someone pay you money you owe or just about anything else.

IorRune.gif

EHWAZ
the sound: Ë
Germanic: Eys (Ehwaz) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic: Aihwa
Norse: Ehol, Ior
Anglo-Saxon: Eoh
Icelandic: Eykur [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Norwegian: Eh, Eol

#19. Represents the horse. It is also closely identified with Castor and Pollux the Gemini twins. Used to see into the future and for psychic communication. Like the fourth chakra, this rune unites opposites. This rune forges bonds and is used to seal marriages and friendships. Can be used to bind another’s thoughts and actions to the operator’s will. Used in spiritual divination to understand the will of the Gods. Used to empower thoughtforms and bring them under the control and will of the mage. When used with other runes, Eihwaz unites the energies harmoniously.

Just so you can see what I mean.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354040 time=1652428701 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

IorRune.gif

EHWAZ

#19. Represents the horse. It is also closely identified with Castor and Pollux the Gemini twins. Used to see into the future and for psychic communication. Like the fourth chakra, this rune unites opposites. This rune forges bonds and is used to seal marriages and friendships. Can be used to bind another’s thoughts and actions to the operator’s will. Used in spiritual divination to understand the will of the Gods. Used to empower thoughtforms and bring them under the control and will of the mage. When used with other runes, Eihwaz unites the energies harmoniously.

It's this rune I am thinking of
EihwazRune.gif
this thing confused me as well for a bit I think I read the above description there and thought it was referring to the other rune.

Not sure on this one anymore. But It seems like the Scorpio properties would be good for what I am talking about anyways.

slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354040 time=1652428701 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

IorRune.gif

EHWAZ

EihwazRune.gif
this thing confused me as well for a bit I think I read the above description there and thought it was referring to the other rune.

Not sure on this one anymore. But It seems like the Scorpio properties would be good for what I am talking about anyways.

It's one of these two runes. Not sure which anymore.

slyscorpion said:
EihwazRune.gif

Yeah, it is confusing, that is why I brought it up. Due to Ehwaz's similarity to Gemini, it does sound like it can be used to harmoniously bind someone to you. Something similar is mentioned with the moon in Libra, as well. Since "harmony" is mentioned, I believe that is more related to air.

Scorpio sounds like it would be less friendly in its approach. It could possibly lead them to change/transform their mind toward something. I also know from synastry that you can use it to create a controlling relationship, but I am not sure entirely if that is the most efficient use here.

Probably, Gebo is actually better due to its relation with contracts. With its "X" shape, that looks like the connection between others in society, who must mutually support each other. I think that explains why Saturn is exalted in Libra, as well, since it is a harmonious binding.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354253 time=1652477389 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:
EihwazRune.gif

Yeah, it is confusing, that is why I brought it up. Due to Ehwaz's similarity to Gemini, it does sound like it can be used to harmoniously bind someone to you. Something similar is mentioned with the moon in Libra, as well. Since "harmony" is mentioned, I believe that is more related to air.

Scorpio sounds like it would be less friendly in its approach. It could possibly lead them to change/transform their mind toward something. I also know from synastry that you can use it to create a controlling relationship, but I am not sure entirely if that is the most efficient use here.

Probably, Gebo is actually better due to its relation with contracts. With its "X" shape, that looks like the connection between others in society, who must mutually support each other. I think that explains why Saturn is exalted in Libra, as well, since it is a harmonious binding.

I think Gebo and Ehwaz or Isa and Ehwaz
IorRune.gif
this one for reference. Would be even better though. Or all three. People should experiment.

slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
slyscorpion said:
EihwazRune.gif

IorRune.gif
this one for reference. Would be even better though. Or all three. People should experiment.

However a person can use one of these only anyways I got mixed up on these runes sorry about that. I thought it was referring to the other one since both use Eihwaz in description.

If the OP decides to use this one please for my sake type your experience if this works. I was kind of interested in this didn't get a chance to use it much yet as I have had no one I am wanting to force to do anything for awhile.

I tried it once but think I used the wrong rune out of confusion it didn't have much effect.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
slyscorpion said:
EihwazRune.gif

Planets btw are exalted places because the theme fits them very good. They are able to have more power and work better certain places so they are considered exalted there. Saturn does fit all the things Libra talks about. Also in Neutral signs some are better or worse than others for a planet in power and ability to function as it should. My thoughts are Saturn should function quite well in Gemini as well interesting enough.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

IorRune.gif

However a person can use one of these only anyways I got mixed up on these runes sorry about that. I thought it was referring to the other one since both use Eihwaz in description.

If the OP decides to use this one please for my sake type your experience if this works. I was kind of interested in this didn't get a chance to use it much yet as I have had no one I am wanting to force to do anything for awhile.

I tried it once but think I used the wrong rune out of confusion it didn't have much effect.

I will share my experience. Just one-day and I already feel a good build up. Really need to make this happen.

And by the way; by the time I share my experience; I will ask you some questions about influencing someone's will. Would love to hear your comments.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back