Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to make a pendulum?

lowrynick

hello i want to find my guardian demon and do other work, but i dont have my ouija board now, and i never had a pendulum, is there a way to make a pendulum to use? i heard like a string and thread?
thanks brothers and sisters!

HAIL SATAN!

What I use for a pendulum is an old necklace of mine that I know I
probably wont wear again. A thing to remember about pendulums is that
it shouldn't be used for anything other than divination. So for
example, don't use a necklace that you wear frequently. Hope this
helps.

Hail Enki

On 2/7/12, lowrynick <lowrynick@... wrote:
hello i want to find my guardian demon and do other work, but i dont have my
ouija board now, and i never had a pendulum, is there a way to make a
pendulum to use? i heard like a string and thread?

HAIL SATAN!

You can use almost anything for a pendulum. A necklace with an ankh or a pentagram hanging from the end, or a Baphomet, you can get some sculpting clay and make something, bake it in the oven and paint it--a Satanic sigil, anything you like--and hang it from a cord, there's a lot of possibilities besides just a bead on a string. Make or use something that might have special significance to you...I made my own ouija board in fact, using a flat art canvas that I painted with oils, so I could paint sigils on it--best board I ever used. I use my Satanic rosary, which has beads and a pentagram on the end, for my pendulum...hey it does double-duty but I don't think that's wrong, since I use it only for sacred things and never wear it...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lowrynick" <lowrynick@... wrote:

hello i want to find my guardian demon and do other work, but i dont have my ouija board now, and i never had a pendulum, is there a way to make a pendulum to use? i heard like a string and thread?

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back