Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to lower cholesterol??

Jogging for long periods of time is extremely stressful on the body and raises circulating blood cortisol beyond what they should be - certainly though exercise is beneficial to this kind of thing and bike riding, boxing or any other high intensity work out will help you lower these, as will eating healthy fats an oils such as polyunsaturated oils found in olive oil, fish and nuts.

There are herbs which can slow help to lower the blood lipids like pinellia ternata and citrus reticulata (dried). There are others but these are the safe options without a full diagnosis.

Centralforce, olive oil contains MONO unsaturated fats most. Not poly.

Also it was mentioned that vitamin C was supposed to help lower cholesterol levels.

Also did they check on oxycholestorol? That is the one that is harmful. They usually check the HDL only, but oxycholesterol is just a pat of HDL. This type of cholesterol is what sticks to the inside of your veins. And contrary to your beliefs or what the doctor says, those CAN be removed over time. Just eat healthy and stay off their medicin (if you can that is, if you are already taking it, take note stopping it today without building it off DOES higher the risk to certain things), which causes a lot of side problems like muscle aches and other things.

But what about walking but taking fast steps? Not that much fast.
I've started doing push-ups. Going with it slowly and also doing skipping.
Thanks, yeah olive is just good. But I can't eat fish in a place where these days the temperature goes up-to 40 degree Celsius. May consider eating nuts.

Oh also, the doctors push to lower the amount of cholesterol required to get you on pills. I'd say if you have about the double of what they say you should need I think you should be fine. anything above that could need more attention though.

Yeah I read about the truth of those drugs over Internet, meanwhile.

There [/IMG]it was tested in blood. Fat is increasing on my body. I've already quit eating junk/fast foods weeks ago.
Thanks johnson. Very [/IMG]

okay. One last question. Since it's 340mg, Do I really urgently need to take the recommend drugs for it? Since that's too high.

Processed foods are generally bad because the ones selling thrm put in all kinds of crap. The best thing you can do is to grow some vegetables on your own

having read the dangerous side effects of those pills, should I still need to take it as the level of bad cholesterol is 340mg?

it seems I made an error in my post. I made it sound like it only contained mono unsaturated oils, while, it contains a few saturated, mostly mono and a bit poly unsaturated fats.

This also has to do with how long you can keep it. Generally the oils that you can't keep for long before you have to throw it away are poly unsaturated.

One can write a whole topic on oils alone.

So I did shopping and bought some products I researched on what said to be helpful in lowering the bad cholesterol. Here's a list of products I bought.

1. Multi-grain flour (includes 90% of wheat and 10 5 of soy,maize, barley and th
2. Brown Rice
3. Nuts : Plain cashews, pista and almonds.
4. Soy milk. (Isn't all soy products are extremely dangerous for health?) I bought it to replace the normal dairy milk.
5. Green Tea. (It was bitter ew, had it today)
6. [/IMG] , Garlic Herbs(0.4%), Flour improver (INS 1100), preservative(INS 281), emulsifiers (INS 472e,INS 481, INS 471), antioxidant (INS300)

7. Plain Tea Biscuits

Should I exclude anything in the list above?

okay. Should I also avoid taking intake of sugar, white wheat flour and white rice? And I almost forgot to ask whether if boiled vegetables are healthy to eat?

I don't buy them from the store but vegetables only. We cook it in pressure cooker.
Yeah growing vegetables on own would be great.

As was mentioned, cholesterol lowering drugs are very bad for you. Avoid taking them.
Increased cholesterol is a sign the body has taken damage and the cholesterol is high for a reason. That reason being to heal. Do not stop the body from doing a natural process. Cholesterol rich foods are indeed good for you. Good cholesterol meaning, eggs, butter and pastured meats and saturated fats.

However, I also bought herbal medicines today for treating,controlling cholesterol and for heart's health.
Hope it won't create further problems.

And oh lol I also bought Farrel's Olive Oil. That's all.

---In [email protected], <lin_cin@... wrote :

I don't buy them from the store but vegetables only. We cook it in pressure cooker.
Yeah growing vegetables on own would be great.

Correction: 90% of wheat and 10% of other grains and three or two more grains in multi-grain flour.

I meant raw vegetables I buy form store,markets*

Its also a thing that the cholesterol levels seem to be mostly made by the body, not from high cholesterol food intake. Just a small percentage comes from there (but I can imagine this study might have been somewhat compromised).

Never heard about the link to healing before soutlaw. But I guess it makes sense.

But I'm taking herbal 2-3 kinds of herbal medicines now. If it doesn't help it won't even have any side effects either.

Nothing taste better then home made fresh bread, make it over night in the machine and have it nice and hot in the morning.

Didnt know soy milk did that yo kids. Thx gor new info, again.

Name : Lestrol-K
Contains:
1.Coriandum Sativum
2.Cuminum Cyminum
3. Ext.of Arjuna Terminalia Arjuna
4. Picrochiza kurroa
5. Rosa centifolia

Juices:
1. Gourd & Indian gooseberry juice
2. Terminalia arjuna

besides these,some pack of tablets i take two in day and night after meal.

But today I eventually stopped taking it all and last night I was feeling so uncomfortable. Felt cold. Felt I was going to have a stroke. Went to hospital. Got injection. Checked ECG and etc. Got Prescribed meds now which I took first dose after breakfast.
 These are as follow:
1. Oflomac 200
2. Statim-F
IDK if these are the medical drugs names. Can't find other meds names.

P.S I'll vanish this id after this topic is finally closed and solved. I've other id on main group which i rarely use and rarely visit. So had to create other ids in case i forgot the pass.

Oh alright. I'd try to get cow milk straight to my home. Yeah thanks I quit taking soy milk. Though i drank it some. But not anymore now.
And we can't make bread at home. Maybe noone in my family did that. Most don't even know how to maybe.
All have their jobs. Workcoholics.
Though I didn't consume that garlic bread I bought.

Just remember that I think 1-2 years ago I was watching TV was changing channels, there was program or maybe discussion about heart's health and I had actually got a thought in my mind right away that I should take care of my heart.
That tells how Our Gods communicate via different means with those who aren't astrally opened to hear or see Them.

Perhaps it wasn't mentioned but the doctors or whomever runs that industry push for lower and lower cholesterol levels in people so they can prescribe them more and more pills..

That is true, thy recomand less then 200mg, new year may be lower. Of course thy also go by how much fast food is eaten and crap. But I would like to know what the level realy should be?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back