Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to knock other RHPs down?

ka_lanke

We know,whole world knows now the lies of xianity. It has been exposed islam too. But what about other RHP religions like hinduism,sikhism? These all RHP religions based upon holy crap book. Everyone comes here from different religions,mostly from xianity and different countries. As in europe,US xianity is the only one most wide spreaded and their one major religion and like in there is hinduism,sikhism and islam are the main religions but hinduism is major there. So,why i'm talking about this is because every satanist should not do work toward destroying only xianity but they should work against to knock down the major RHP religion of their own country. Like for example,american satanists,europeans,canadians etc, work against xianity and for indian they can work against hinduism not just only xianity. So this way we can be able to Fuck all RHPs at the same time. But i haven't found any topic when i used search tool about ways of destroying other RHPs but just found topics related to fucking xianity only. HOW TO FUCK HINDUISM AND SIKHISM??????

I am a bit confused by this post. The JOS webpage appeals to the serpent power in hinduism and buddhism. There are RHP forms of hinduism, and LHP forms of hinduism, and no hand paths of eastern mysticism. Xtians in general are scared of real yoga and meditation, so there must be something to even RHP forms of hinduism.   I was interested in Sikhism before I found the JOS webpages. They are considered by many to be hindu, but its monotheistic, and in that basic premise is a fault which generates conflict. Also the 'marriage' between islam and hinduism is suspect. So in that I would support workings to awaken sihks. the only good thing I can think is that they aren't as fanatical as islam, and might have actually limited its spread.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 5:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How to knock other RHPs down?

We know,whole world knows now the lies of xianity. It has been exposed islam too. But what about other RHP religions like hinduism,sikhism? These all RHP religions based upon holy crap book. Everyone comes here from different religions,mostly from xianity and different countries. As in europe,US xianity is the only one most wide spreaded and their one major religion and like in there is hinduism,sikhism and islam are the main religions but hinduism is major there. So,why i'm talking about this is because every satanist should not do work toward destroying only xianity but they should work against to knock down the major RHP religion of their own country. Like for example,american satanists,europeans,canadians etc, work against xianity and for indian they can work against hinduism not just only xianity. So this way we can be able to Fuck all RHPs at the same time. But i haven't found any topic when i used search tool about ways of destroying other RHPs but just found topics related to fucking xianity only. HOW TO FUCK HINDUISM AND SIKHISM??????

We mainly work against the 3 abrahamic religions and ESPECIALLY judaism and the jews (who are the enemies of Satan by nature and invented the other 2 hoaxes) because they are the ones who turned our Gods into monsters, killed our people, destroyed knowledge e.t.c. and continue to do so. I believe if those 3 hoaxes are destroyed then their other byproducts will fall as well. And ESPECIALLY the jews, if you destroy the jews everything else will come back to normal.

Hinduism is corrupted yes, but it's gods are our Demons for example, Shiva is Satan/Enki. What is called hinduism is a mix of old vedic religion (Which is acutally Satanism) and Buddhist morals and teachings. Now if you do want to enlighten them please do so, but know that they are not our MAIN enemy. The main enemies of Satan are the 3 abrahamic religions and especially the jews, as He says in the Al-Jilwah three things are against him and he hates three things (xianity, islam and judaism).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ka_lanke" <ka_lanke@... wrote:

If one is not a member of an abrahamic religion it's much easier to show the truth because they have no hang-ups with the name "Satan" nor do they believe Satan is their enemy. You can just show them the JoS site. The Eastern religions as far as I'm aware have no concept of an "eternal enemy" who will cause them to get punished in a lake of fire. That's an abrahamic religion invention. There are many people here coming from xianity and islam who are scared because of the lies they've been taught and that they're gonna "burn in a lake of fire" but no such thing with people from Eastern religions.

Xian preachers spend all the time slandering our Gods even pretend to "exorcise" them and spreading lies about Satanism and Satanists and the occult in general but you can't really say the same thing about a Sikh or Hindu for example.

You can see here why many of us don't focus at spending time attacking the other RHP byproducts, because those three enemy hoaxes are the ones who spend most time attacking us and slandering our Gods and working to take away our rights. I'm not trying to soft soap them or something, I know they push suicidal BS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

We mainly work against the 3 abrahamic religions and ESPECIALLY judaism and the jews (who are the enemies of Satan by nature and invented the other 2 hoaxes) because they are the ones who turned our Gods into monsters, killed our people, destroyed knowledge e.t.c. and continue to do so. I believe if those 3 hoaxes are destroyed then their other byproducts will fall as well. And ESPECIALLY the jews, if you destroy the jews everything else will come back to normal.

Hinduism is corrupted yes, but it's gods are our Demons for example, Shiva is Satan/Enki. What is called hinduism is a mix of old vedic religion (Which is acutally Satanism) and Buddhist morals and teachings. Now if you do want to enlighten them please do so, but know that they are not our MAIN enemy. The main enemies of Satan are the 3 abrahamic religions and especially the jews, as He says in the Al-Jilwah three things are against him and he hates three things (xianity, islam and judaism).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ka_lanke" <ka_lanke@ wrote:

Jainism is one of the first enemy programs created it was then packaged into Buddhism then imposed by imperial power. Enemy Buddhism then went west to Alexandria where the jewish Theraputes mixed it in with their jewish agenda and created xianity. And both where spread the same way by force of an imperial ruler.

Hindu scholars freely admit Hinduism is based on Jainism and Buddhism. When the Indians finally went back to Paganism they did so with the pathology of the enemy Buddhist program and much of the knowledge had been removed. They stayed unconscious Buddhists basically. This is what allowed the islamic's to take so much of their regions by war. As historians have mentioned Buddhism literally destroyed the healthy psychology of the people.

Which means Hinduism is the Wicca of the East for all the same reasons.

Sikhism is a hybrid of islamic and hindu thinking as it arose in an area islam had dominated for centuries ideological and politically. You can still see the islamics fighting over this region today.

The hindu mentality is literally the same mentality you find in xanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

If one is not a member of an abrahamic religion it's much easier to show the truth because they have no hang-ups with the name "Satan" nor do they believe Satan is their enemy. You can just show them the JoS site. The Eastern religions as far as I'm aware have no concept of an "eternal enemy" who will cause them to get punished in a lake of fire. That's an abrahamic religion invention. There are many people here coming from xianity and islam who are scared because of the lies they've been taught and that they're gonna "burn in a lake of fire" but no such thing with people from Eastern religions.

Xian preachers spend all the time slandering our Gods even pretend to "exorcise" them and spreading lies about Satanism and Satanists and the occult in general but you can't really say the same thing about a Sikh or Hindu for example.

You can see here why many of us don't focus at spending time attacking the other RHP byproducts, because those three enemy hoaxes are the ones who spend most time attacking us and slandering our Gods and working to take away our rights. I'm not trying to soft soap them or something, I know they push suicidal BS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ka_lanke" <ka_lanke@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "ka_lanke" <ka_lanke@... wrote:

I believe that most of these other religions were once Satanic.  Then the kikes came along and fucked them up, introducing xian principles.  Knock down Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity, you also knock down all the religions that it has corrupted, allowing the non-corrupted version to come back in its place. There is, however, a major point.  Staying focused on disbanding the kikes should be our first priority.  If they are knocked down (and the angels bound), there is no way Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity and islam are going to stand.  They will fall apart from people not supporting them, dissenting sects from the top levels, and simple common sense.  With islam, there is the possibility that someone will reduce it to its very core and have it become progressively closer to Satanic principles.  Without angels and kikes to hold these religions in check, no one is going to preserve them. However, if we knock down the xian and islam religions without ruining the kikes, the kikes are simply going to build these religions, or even worse ones, right back up.  And if we just annihilate the kikes while the angels are free, the angels will simply make some more kikes and start the whole process anew.  If we wish to see these religions gone or uncorrupted, we need to focus on knocking down the kikes and getting the angels bound.  Then pure Satanism will thrive.  Bonus:  If there are other angels in other parts of the galaxy waiting for their turn to fuck with us, it will send a message that to do so is to be bound. Hail Satan!
Fuck you kikes and your angel buddies![/B]

Yap,those three are our main enemy. And sikhism which is also against satan should be destroyed too. Yes rest of all will be fallen down if those three abhramic religions are destroyed. Sikhism is spreading fast. Many americans converted into sikhism though. Digging out the enemy seed from its root could be better before it grows more. But i now believe that rest of other religions will fall down if we work against satan's main enemies,as you said.

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

@Firestarter: Sikhism use the same concept of "burning in lake of fire eternally". They consider the greed,lust,ego,pride,anger as five sins that is same with xianity. I don't think their eyes can be easily opened if we shows them the TRUTH ! They are fucking scared of Satan. And that is right they don't put curses on our Gods & Satan. In one thing i'm very confused  that sikhism use "Satnam" for their God and this mantra is used in satanism too. It has something to do with kundlini. What is this? This sikh religion is not so old religion. Sikhism was invented by the one who was a hindu 500 years ago.
Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

Yap,those three are our main enemy. And sikhism which is also against satan should be destroyed too. Yes rest of all will be fallen down if those three abhramic religions are destroyed. Sikhism is spreading fast. Many americans converted into sikhism though. Digging out the enemy seed from its root could be better before it grows more. But i now believe that rest of other religions will fall down if we work against satan's main enemies,as you said.

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

@Firestarter: Sikhism use the same concept of "burning in lake of fire eternally". They consider the greed,lust,ego,pride,anger as five sins that is same with xianity. I don't think their eyes can be easily opened if we shows them the TRUTH ! They are fucking scared of Satan. And that is right they don't put curses on our Gods & Satan. In one thing i'm very confused that sikhism use "Satnam" for their God and this mantra is used in satanism too. It has something to do with kundlini. What is this? This sikh religion is not so old religion. Sikhism was invented by the one who was a hindu 500 years ago.

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

Still you don't get "punished" if you have these "sins", they only stop you from "union with god", that's what Sikhism tells us. Nobody will "torture" you in a lake of fire, all it says is that the material world and all these "sins" you mentioned are just a temporary illusion which stop us from "union with god". I've studied Sikhism as well. So no, there's really no eternal punishment in eastern religions or extreme fear to use to compel you. One in Sikhism can simply say "I don't want union with god, so I could give a shit about these so-called "sins". But one who is a xian is still scared of being tortured forever after they die.

As for Sat nam, this goes back to ancient religions. It means "true name", it's a shorter form of "Sa Ta Na Ma", the five primal sounds in Sanskrit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ka_lanke <ka_lanke@... wrote:

@Firestarter: Sikhism use the same concept of "burning in lake of fire eternally". They consider the greed,lust,ego,pride,anger as five sins that is same with xianity. I don't think their eyes can be easily opened if we shows them the TRUTH ! They are fucking scared of Satan. And that is right they don't put curses on our Gods & Satan. In one thing i'm very confused  that sikhism use "Satnam" for their God and this mantra is used in satanism too. It has something to do with kundlini. What is this? This sikh religion is not so old religion. Sikhism was invented by the one who was a hindu 500 years ago.

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

Satan, Satnam and all variations of his name are from Sanskrit, which is the one of the oldest and most ancient of languages. 'Satan' and variations mean 'truth.' Sikkism and related crap are enemy corruptions of the original religions. These so-called 'religions' have nothing of their own, no different from xianity and islam. Everything has been stolen and corrupted, and these movements then attack the original religions they have stolen from in every way they can. It is obvious the Sikks took this from the ancient Sanskrit.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ka_lanke <ka_lanke@... wrote:

@Firestarter: Sikhism use the same concept of "burning in lake of fire eternally". They consider the greed,lust,ego,pride,anger as five sins that is same with xianity. I don't think their eyes can be easily opened if we shows them the TRUTH ! They are fucking scared of Satan. And that is right they don't put curses on our Gods & Satan. In one thing i'm very confused that sikhism use "Satnam" for their God and this mantra is used in satanism too. It has something to do with kundlini. What is this? This sikh religion is not so old religion. Sikhism was invented by the one who was a hindu 500 years ago.

They are enemy versions of"hell" in the Eastern religions. That related to the same nonsense xianity calls sin.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:18:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How to knock other RHPs down?

Still you don't get "punished" if you have these "sins", they only stop you from "union with god", that's what Sikhism tells us. Nobody will "torture" you in a lake of fire, all it says is that the material world and all these "sins" you mentioned are just a temporary illusion which stop us from "union with god". I've studied Sikhism as well. So no, there's really no eternal punishment in eastern religions or extreme fear to use to compel you. One in Sikhism can simply say "I don't want union with god, so I could give a shit about these so-called "sins". But one who is a xian is still scared of being tortured forever after they die.

As for Sat nam, this goes back to ancient religions. It means "true name", it's a shorter form of "Sa Ta Na Ma", the five primal sounds in Sanskrit.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Ka_lanke <ka_lanke@... wrote:

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

Thank you firestarter ! Now i know exactly what i needed to know. And thanks to respected HP maxine dietrich. 

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back