Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to kill a fire elemental that someone ELSE created?

Light Yagami

Hey...Sooo, long story short (I had mentioned about this issue before as well; about the supposedly "Helen" and "Maria") there is this girl that has been possessed by a fire elemental which was created by another person. Anyway, she doesn't really know exactly what had happened, but there's no doubt that an entity that has great interest in fire and is afraid of water is actually possessing her.....[/B]
So HOW can someone kill that thing? The whoever had actually created it doesn't care anymore about the occult.... So, how can the person being possessed by it, be protected? She is doing many aura of protections for that purpose (even affirming that she prohibits other entities from using her body) but it's not working....
God, elementals and thoughtforms are so out of my reach I don't know how to advice her at all! Does anyone have any actual experience in the matter? If she has to use water, how will it be so that she won't be depressed afterwards? Note: she is not dedicated and I am their guide for now. I will not tell her to do advanced things.Please guys, I really hope someone who's a bit experienced with elementals/thoughtforms will help me out with this one.

I still remember a moment when I asked someone for help with an astrological reading - because astrology is not my strong point for sure. And someone "jumped up" and posted some real indignant crap bout how I was supposed to go learn it for myself. So, go take your own advice. :) Aren't you, "Light Yagami?" The genius? And, why should an outsider be our concern anyway? So you can make some time with a couple of fat chicks? LOL - out loud.It's all on the JoS site. Just ask Father Satan to help you understand. I find it very helpful to visualize His sigil when I ask Him for help. Hail Father Satan!

I'm talking about a creature that has entirely a will of its own... It possesses that girl and does crazy things... I have talked to Satan but I'm still so fucking anxious I can't understand it. I've talked to Him but I still don't know of what exactly I should do as to help the situation.

Στις 6:08 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 17 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I still remember a moment when I asked someone for help with an astrological reading - because astrology is not my strong point for sure. And someone "jumped up" and posted some real indignant crap bout how I was supposed to go learn it for myself. So, go take your own advice. :) Aren't you, "Light Yagami?" The genius? And, why should an outsider be our concern anyway? So you can make some time with a couple of fat chicks? LOL - out loud.It's all on the JoS site. Just ask Father Satan to help you understand. I find it very helpful to visualize His sigil when I ask Him for help. Hail Father Satan!

If it's a fire elemental, then it was created by someone. Go after its creator. Do whatever black magic you need to upon them, then. I guess you'll need to discern who they are? You probably already know how to do that.

I can't really talk seriously to you if you're that defensive against me...
On the joS it says that if the elemental is neglected for too long then it will gain a will of its own; so what good will going after the creator of the elemental do? If the elemental is that powerful I don't think it's connected anymore to the person who created it. (who didn't even know what they were doing when they created it; they don't even KNOW they created it...)

Στις 6:37 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 17 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

BTW, what did Father Satan say for you to do? I'm curious.

Besides, let them come to Father Satan for protection. Sometimes, kikes will try to get you to waste your time in their silly bullshit games. I don't know if these gals are kikes or not. But playing intercessor for those on the outside is pointless. Hail Father Satan Forever!

Hey, don't worry. :D(I actually just talked to one of these girls.... She's a Warrior alright ;) )They're not kikes, I'm 100% sure. I was guided to talk to them about meditations but anyway, the results were unexpected. Anyway, in a month or so we'll gain another Sister hehe :D
Thanks anyway :pBut you know, I wouldn't want them to do the dedication ritual merely for protection, you know? This is the same as threatening them or something (not exactly but still).Anyway, I'm really happy that one of them will soon join us. :)Not everyone is ready to learn of the Truth yet after all.

Στις 6:44 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 17 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Besides, let them come to Father Satan for protection. Sometimes, kikes will try to get you to waste your time in their silly bullshit games. I don't know if these gals are kikes or not. But playing intercessor for those on the outside is pointless. Hail Father Satan Forever!

tell her to vibrate RAUM into her aura while ingulfing herself with white-gold energy also cleaning her aura with cold running water under the shower should work aswell + aura of protection and affirimations to let the elemental go away.HAIL SATAN

I could be wrong about this, and if I am I'm sure someone will correct me, but why not get the fire elemental out of her just long enough to make a water elemental to protect her. If the being doesn't like water surely it wouldn't want to go near her if she's being protected by it. As for what to do after that, I'm not sure. Somehow you'll have to starve it or pull it apart so it can't do anymore harm to anyone else.

I know she is not dedicated, but one bit of advise..which might not work is a banishing ritual. Otherwise, black colored energy is, per the site I think (and paraphrased), used to deal with rogue thoughtforms.

Hello,I cannot say that i am that experienced with elemental and thought forms to advice you in a topic like this. The point that i want to share here is that the elementals by nature are very advanced so a non-advanced solution might be difficult to find. Also, why not ask our True Father Satan for a help on such an important matter (It would be even better in my opinion to convince her to dedicate but start with baby steps first)HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Wow, thank you everyone for your responses. :)I did talk to Father about the situation and I was really frustrated as there were two girls influenced by this elemental creature and one of them was constantly calling me as she was incredible anxious by being with a person who... wasn't a person most of the times. :/
The thing is, that elemental is so strong that the girl who was possessed by it was most of the times not conscious so I couldn't even talk to her. :[ (to advice her what to do)
Anyway, the situation was really intense for the last couple of days but thankfully we found a solution today... That girl with the elemental isn't ready yet to advance... The other girl will join us soon enough. ;)So, about the girl with the elemental we'll see how we'll deal with it as time goes by... I am keeping all of your responses and I will review them when the right time comes. Thank you very very much guys (and girls maybe). :DIt's like I sort of lost the battle with one of the girls but the war is still on-going. I have great faith to my friends and my own powers. :)
HAIL SATAN!! :D :D

Στις 7:33 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 17 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "rs56584@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello,I cannot say that i am that experienced with elemental and thought forms to advice you in a topic like this. The point that i want to share here is that the elementals by nature are very advanced so a non-advanced solution might be difficult to find. Also, why not ask our True Father Satan for a help on such an important matter (It would be even better in my opinion to convince her to dedicate but start with baby steps first)HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back