Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to generate a powerful aura of protection

Jojo*Leo

Good day all

I kindly ask that you please help me with information on how to build a very powerful aura of protection or how to remove toxic family members from your environment. PLEASE NOTE I SAID ENVIRONMENT NOT THE EARTH.

Sadly, I’m quite hatted by my family and I swear every time they are upset with me my body goes though some kind of pain. I usually ignore it and just go on ahead to do my meditation and not focus on the searing pain in my head and how hot my ears and forehead gets but lately I get abdominal pain, ear pain and my gums bleed from frustration (Only the bleeding gums). Sometimes, smoking helps me ignore the heavy presence that they bring but I don’t see myself using this as a crunch all the time.

Yes I know, I have to find a way to get them out of my environment but financially it’s just not possible yet. How can I better protect myself in this issue?

Sincerely

A sister in need.

Good day all

I kindly ask that you please help me with information on how to build a very powerful aura of protection or how to remove toxic family members from your environment. PLEASE NOTE I SAID ENVIRONMENT NOT THE EARTH.

Sadly, I’m quite hatted by my family and I swear every time they are upset with me my body goes though some kind of pain. I usually ignore it and just go on ahead to do my meditation and not focus on the searing pain in my head and how hot my ears and forehead gets but lately I get abdominal pain, ear pain and my gums bleed from frustration (Only the bleeding gums). Sometimes, smoking helps me ignore the heavy presence that they bring but I don’t see myself using this as a crunch all the time.

Yes I know, I have to find a way to get them out of my environment but financially it’s just not possible yet. How can I better protect myself in this issue?

Sincerely

A sister in need.
Please also note im not talking about smoking weed, I mean cigarets.

You can do these aura protections:
Aura of Protections

You can program your aura but I recommend binding your family, it's simple but powerful:

Binding spell:
For binding use ISA.

ISA x40
Affirm x8 or x10: "My family is now eternally bound from hurting me mentally, physically or spiritually."
AUM x1

Do this for a minimum of 40 days.

These will do the trick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back