Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to find out my guardian demon

kaushik gupta

Hi 'I am following Satanism since 4months and I have been reading out so many things but little confused that what should we do now after dedicating to Father Satan' and also please tell me that how would I get my guardian Demon.... Hail Satan

Start doing daily power meditations. Your Guardian will reveal him or her self to you when you are ready.

You could also start a yoga routine. There's one in the Power Meditations section on JoS.

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 11:26:23 AM, "kaushik gupta kshkgupta0808@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi 'I am following Satanism since 4months and I have been reading out so many things but little confused that what should we do now after dedicating to Father Satan' and also please tell me that how would I get my guardian Demon.... Hail Satan

OK thank you for helping me get started and thank you all except peter for accepting me as a gay person and reassuring me that lord Satan accepts me as I am!!

------------------------------
On Sun, May 11, 2014 1:07 PM PDT blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Start doing daily power meditations. Your Guardian will reveal him or her self to you when you are ready.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back