Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to fight the enemy

calciferandme666

Ok I understand that we need to do the reverse Torah ritual everyday . And I’ve been doing this but I noticed another list of rituals underneath on the main page . Should we do any of these as well or only this one ? And is there anything else we can do or should be doing with the reverse Torah ritual ? I want to do as much as possible to help father the gods and all of us gentiles . Please let me know thanks !!!
Hail satan !

According to me the Final RTR is the main ritual we perform,other that you can offer Satan and the Gods energies.Sit comfortably and breathe white gold energies from the Sun and condense it into a ball infront of you then affirm "these energies are now under the total command and will of Satan so he can use these energies as he desires".Now you can call on you GD to take the energies or imagine yourself in Satan's Palace infront of him as you offer the energies,bow and leave.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back