Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to expand your aura to increase its influence area?

_PRIME_

You can reduce the size of aura with visualiation, but is it possible to expand it even to 30-40 meters?

The only limit is what you can come up with, i.e. your imagination. A huge aura can be used to intimidate, for example.

As I understand, if you program your expanded aura to attract love, lust, or influence people, then it should expand its area of influence. There is no limit if you know how to program your aura correctly for specific things, right?

if you program your expanded aura to attract love, lust, or influence people, then it should expand its area of influence.

JG Power of Justice said that it doesn't expand the area of influence, so why you concluded this?

The more powerful you are, the more power your aura will have, it will have a stronger influence on reality. Here, since your aura attracts a certain reality around you, it's size doesn't matter, It doesn't matter if it's extend to x places. Your aura doesn't have to extend to your future love, for it to be able to attract that person to you.

Astrally, distance is not so much of a factor as in real life. Don't worry about these. You just program something into an amount of energy, and the more amount of energy there is, the faster it'll manifest, or more likely to manifest.

When we do magic, we have Energy rising, programing, and directing. When you program your aura, the directing part only consists of visualizing and feeling the end result, as if it's happening now.

Furthermore, the brightness of your bio electricity is directly proportional with it's strength. The more energy, the brighter. From here this is only my contexture, but the more bright the more extended it will seem. So you can extend your aura, to visualize it brighter, to have more power.

JG Power of Justice said that it doesn't expand the area of influence, so why you concluded this?

The more powerful you are, the more power your aura will have, it will have a stronger influence on reality. Here, since your aura attracts a certain reality around you, it's size doesn't matter, It doesn't matter if it's extend to x places. Your aura doesn't have to extend to your future love, for it to be able to attract that person to you.

Astrally, distance is not so much of a factor as in real life. Don't worry about these. You just program something into an amount of energy, and the more amount of energy there is, the faster it'll manifest, or more likely to manifest.

When we do magic, we have Energy rising, programing, and directing. When you program your aura, the directing part only consists of visualizing and feeling the end result, as if it's happening now.

Furthermore, the brightness of your bio electricity is directly proportional with it's strength. The more energy, the brighter. From here this is only my contexture, but the more bright the more extended it will seem. So you can extend your aura, to visualize it brighter, to have more power.
l didn't know how distance works in astral and l learned it from you. Thank you AFODO and thanks to Power of Justice [JG]
Now, power of your aura matters in astral because attraction of your aura happens in astral world. Did l get it right? This process happens in astral world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back