Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Empower my chakras?

I do not understand, how am I supposed to "empower" my chakras? I have been doing all the meditations dictated in the Joy Of Satan site but I never found any specific information specificaly on how to EMPOWER my chakras. Can someone please enlighten me and explain to me what exactly I should do?
My curent daily program is the following.
Draw energy from the sun at every single chakra in my body (including all minor ones and aura)108 vibrations per main chakra every dayCirculating the elements around my chakrasSpine breathingSingle serpent meditation
What should I do diferent and why?

Empowering/working on chakras could literally be as simple as visualizing white/gold energy and pouring it into your chakras up to complicated acts such as yogic positions along with mantra.
First thing is to make sure you do the opening the soul meditations. These are to start up the chakra work by opening them up. Empowering is to keep them open and strengthen the chakras. These can be done by spinning them, mantras, specific yoga positions, etc.
Do some research as there are many topics about different ways to empower the chakras.

Well, you are empowering your chakras as I can see lol, that is good meditation plan

Well I know somewhere on JoS it states that Hitler said there are many different ways to complete the Magnum Opus. I've been an SS for awhile now and had to figure it on my own, I've discussed and communicated with numerous SS over all different types of social media platforms.

Some people think that storing energy (breathing in energy) from the Sun into a specific chakra (the chakra that corresponds to the day, for example you'd do this with the solar chakra for Sunday, base chakra for Saturday, etc) for an hour straight every single day is how to actually empower chakras and the key to true spiritual and occult power. Others agree with this but instead of sun energy they invoke a raw element into a chakra and store that element into the chakra for an hour, they do this with all 5 elements and 1 element per week. Again others claim that vibration simply stimulates the chakras and doesn't truly empower them, that's just opinions in the community, and I think everyone is different and we all have different needs.

The chakras are like a muscle for the mind simple using them empowers them making you are your spell work more powerful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back