Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how to delete humans from your mind?

666darkness

Website
www.youtube.com
1 year ago i lost very close friends of mine. i lost like pretty much all close friends. i didnt feel them anymore and i felt treaten so bad but i also felt like i overreacted. we kinda didnt end the friendships peaceful. i said goodbye with anger and with peace. kinda a mix between both... and kinda a switch between both i didnt end it peaceful and i showed my anger even after the goodbye. i wanna let them go peacefully... now 1 year passed and i still have them in my head sometimes... i dont wanna think about them all the time, yes they were close friends but im done with them... but for some reason they still randomly get mentioned inside my head but i just wanna be free and let them go. i even gave away literally every single thing that might remind me to them... it didnt help. i still have them in my head and i dont care i wanna let them go. i wanna be free of them. what is the best thing i can do right now? a powerful ritual..? something...? something that frees my mind of them because i truly dont wanna think about them anymore and im done with them and there is no hatred anymore im just done, leave me alone basically...

i need serious help, im sick of it and i wanna free my mind very intensely... so is there something i can truly do? a ritual? something...

666darkness said:
1 year ago i lost very close friends of mine. i lost like pretty much all close friends. i didnt feel them anymore and i felt treaten so bad but i also felt like i overreacted. we kinda didnt end the friendships peaceful. i said goodbye with anger and with peace. kinda a mix between both... and kinda a switch between both i didnt end it peaceful and i showed my anger even after the goodbye. i wanna let them go peacefully... now 1 year passed and i still have them in my head sometimes... i dont wanna think about them all the time, yes they were close friends but im done with them... but for some reason they still randomly get mentioned inside my head but i just wanna be free and let them go. i even gave away literally every single thing that might remind me to them... it didnt help. i still have them in my head and i dont care i wanna let them go. i wanna be free of them. what is the best thing i can do right now? a powerful ritual..? something...? something that frees my mind of them because i truly dont wanna think about them anymore and im done with them and there is no hatred anymore im just done, leave me alone basically...

i need serious help, im sick of it and i wanna free my mind very intensely... so is there something i can truly do? a ritual? something...

here you go:

How to get rid of past memories
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44241

Just so I did mention it, there are friendship rituals so you could be on good terms again with your friends, if you want to start see ss calendar for a good date, you can find the calendar and the friendship working via search.

You need to do a working on each person that is causing your mind problems and detach any links. The thoughts will stop quite quickly. If it's a serious connection and you see that 40 day working with munka or ansuz.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back