Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to deal with this possible xian threat?

John Kundalini

Hey brethren,

Its been along time since I have posted here. I have linked my new smartphone to my email account so I can check the mail here on my phone. I normally check them when I have spare time, normally on the bus. Today however was different.

I was on my way home on the bus looking through my satanic mail. When my stop came I got up and looked at the man sitting behind me, he looked as if he was hunching over the chair and as I began walking (i was still facing him) he gave me the strangest look I have ever seen - I am certain he saw those messages. I came off the bus and he was still giving me the look.

I havent seen a look like that since my "aunt" found out I was an "atheist" (thats what I tell people - they can't handle the truth). Im not really scared or anything but I am filled with anticipation. I need to know what my next actions should be, I am prepared to use physical violence if it comes down to that. I know my rights and Im not prepared to take any nonsense but I need to know if there are any things I shouldn't do...

Also any tips on how to deal with my xian family? Its getting really hard to deal with them. I can clearly see how incompatable our ideals are.

I wouldn't worry about violence until you are physically threatened. However, there are things you can do to minimize that possibility. Having a guardian demon around, carrying a small Evil Eye with you as a form of protection . . You can probably figure out what to do there on your own, but there's something more important that you're probably not thinking of: Attitude.

For example, kids who get picked on in school often already have a predisposition to be more sensitive. The other kids pick up on that on an intuitive level, and, once they see the reaction they expected, they never leave the kid alone after that because it's too easy. When you allow people to push your buttons, you give away a piece of your power every time. And as ignorant as people usually are, they can smell the type of person they can steal power from a mile away.

Don't be the person that gives away his power.

So a guy gave you a look on a bus? Big deal. It's not like he pulled out a cross and a bible and started praying over you. I know it's annoying as fuck, but you've gotta stay cool. And maybe be a little more curious and optimistic. Hell, if it were me, I would've politely asked if he had something to say and told him not to be afraid. You might have been able to straighten out some of his misconceptions about Satanism. Especially the misconception that we're all anti-social assholes. *No offense to anti-social people who are not assholes.* Even smiling at him would have made the situation better. Either his expression would have lightened up or it would have freaked him out more and made him realize that you're not easily intimidated.

The point I'm trying to make is, if you stop seeing everyone as a threat, they're a lot less likely to be a threat. Most people are a lot more open than you'd think if you approach them with kindness and without fear.

As for your family, I'd say be respectful (even when they're not respecting you). I know that kind of goes against the LaVeyan doctrine of getting even, but (correct me if I'm wrong) most of us here at JoS, while applying some similar principles, are not LaVeyan. And trust me. Respect, understanding, and staying calm will get you a lot further. Of course, there is a point when you have to respect yourself more and say that you're not going to take certain shit off of people--that's your call. Also, stay away from religious or moral or ethical topics if you can, and know when to walk away. I don't know how old you are or what specific problems keep occurring with your family, so that's about as much advice as I can give.

Take care.
Heil Satan, Heil Thyself

--- "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

Hey brethren,

Its been along time since I have posted here. I have linked my new smartphone to my email account so I can check the mail here on my phone. I normally check them when I have spare time, normally on the bus. Today however was different.

I was on my way home on the bus looking through my satanic mail. When my stop came I got up and looked at the man sitting behind me, he looked as if he was hunching over the chair and as I began walking (i was still facing him) he gave me the strangest look I have ever seen - I am certain he saw those messages. I came off the bus and he was still giving me the look.

I havent seen a look like that since my "aunt" found out I was an "atheist" (thats what I tell people - they can't handle the truth). Im not really scared or anything but I am filled with anticipation. I need to know what my next actions should be, I am prepared to use physical violence if it comes down to that. I know my rights and Im not prepared to take any nonsense but I need to know if there are any things I shouldn't do...

Also any tips on how to deal with my xian family? Its getting really hard to deal with them. I can clearly see how incompatable our ideals are.

You guys need to come to Delaware here nobody cares if you are a Satanist. i work for a library and I flaught my symbols with pride! Just as long as we do not push our beleifs on ppl even xtians whom I have reaveled my Satanic activities to ask me "Tell me more, I want to understand." I amde a good friend that way. She started out trying to hand me a bible card and i told her I am a Satanist and she looked at me and said "I am curious to understand what you guys really believe." so i recommended Zecharia Sitchin;She respects me for my honesty and that I love who i am and what I do.

Plus I'm lonely and want to join a coven.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!1

Hey brethren,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I completely agree with you and reading your reply I wish I had reacted differently instead of giving him the old stare down, it doesnt help that I can get really aggressive and angry easily (generally I am nice to everyone though - I just have a reaaally bad side). About the family issue - Im 16 so even though I have leeway, if my family decided to take me to church I would eventually be forced to go (I remember when I had to take communion ugh the taste is still in my mouth and it makes me gag).

I always get into debates of ethics with my sister and my liberalism is something I should definitely keep to myself =D She and I really dont agree on most issues we talk about and our discussions always end up making her frustrated.

I would love to be able to summon my GD for help but I am not open enough. I dont want to summon demons to find that "nothing is happening" I want to wait till I am spiritually advanced enough to see or at least distinguish their thoughts from my own.

If anyone knows any meditations for that it would be greatly appreciated :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lethe" <kireo_umoshiae@... wrote:

I wouldn't worry about violence until you are physically threatened. However, there are things you can do to minimize that possibility. Having a guardian demon around, carrying a small Evil Eye with you as a form of protection . . You can probably figure out what to do there on your own, but there's something more important that you're probably not thinking of: Attitude.

For example, kids who get picked on in school often already have a predisposition to be more sensitive. The other kids pick up on that on an intuitive level, and, once they see the reaction they expected, they never leave the kid alone after that because it's too easy. When you allow people to push your buttons, you give away a piece of your power every time. And as ignorant as people usually are, they can smell the type of person they can steal power from a mile away.

Don't be the person that gives away his power.

So a guy gave you a look on a bus? Big deal. It's not like he pulled out a cross and a bible and started praying over you. I know it's annoying as fuck, but you've gotta stay cool. And maybe be a little more curious and optimistic. Hell, if it were me, I would've politely asked if he had something to say and told him not to be afraid. You might have been able to straighten out some of his misconceptions about Satanism. Especially the misconception that we're all anti-social assholes. *No offense to anti-social people who are not assholes.* Even smiling at him would have made the situation better. Either his expression would have lightened up or it would have freaked him out more and made him realize that you're not easily intimidated.

The point I'm trying to make is, if you stop seeing everyone as a threat, they're a lot less likely to be a threat. Most people are a lot more open than you'd think if you approach them with kindness and without fear.

As for your family, I'd say be respectful (even when they're not respecting you). I know that kind of goes against the LaVeyan doctrine of getting even, but (correct me if I'm wrong) most of us here at JoS, while applying some similar principles, are not LaVeyan. And trust me. Respect, understanding, and staying calm will get you a lot further. Of course, there is a point when you have to respect yourself more and say that you're not going to take certain shit off of people--that's your call. Also, stay away from religious or moral or ethical topics if you can, and know when to walk away. I don't know how old you are or what specific problems keep occurring with your family, so that's about as much advice as I can give.

Take care.
Heil Satan, Heil Thyself

--- "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@ wrote:

Hey brethren,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back