Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to create a visible ball of Energy (Fairly Simple)

Daegon

This technique is quite simple. (This is used ONLY as a defense against the enemy.)
First of all, be sure you will not get distracted by anything. This takes a lot of concentration.
Cup your hands together (aligned vertically [finger tips should be touching])and spread your hands about 4 inches apart.
Concentrate really hard on the center of both palms and visualize the mass of energy in your hand. It is best if you either close your eyes, or cross them to be sure nothing distracts you.
This takes a lot of practice, but once you get the feel of it, you should feel a tingling sensation in the palm of your hands.
Once you feel the tingling, take two deep breaths and allow your energy to flow through freely, but controlled at the same time.
As you see it, gradually spread your hands apart, but keep focus. As you do this, your element can take the place of the energy.
For example; My element is Fire, my energy turns to mass of fire. Father's element (as you already know) is water, and His turns to a ball of water. (Which Father does this with great ease. It's incredible!)

Practice this several times, preferably during your meditations.

-Daegon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back