Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to create a deeper connection with your Demon partner?

FuckYu_666

Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash
Website
www.satanisgod.org
How to create a deeper connection with your partner?

Now before making love I connect all my chakras to her chakras with golden glowing threads and then affirm 18 times:

"My chakras continuously exchange energy with your chakras at the speed of light, in the healthiest and most positive way for us, now and forever.
Our chakras are deeply connected."

And then 9 times:

"Our chakras are connected in the deepest possible way."

All this gives great intimacy and creates a strong connection, but my question is:
Are there other better ways to make a deeper connection? Or other similar methods in general?

Another method I have tried only once is to make love with the intention of connecting, as it was written in a pdf of sexual magic, but I prefer the method above.

I would like to hear the advice or method from someone more experienced, I am not interested in the intimate details (those are personal), I am interested in the method.
I am really keen to make a deeper connection with her and thank you who would like to participate in the discussion.
(I hope the translation is correct)

FuckYu_666 said:

Now before making love I connect all my chakras to her chakras with golden glowing threads and then affirm 18 times:

"My chakras continuously exchange energy with your chakras at the speed of light, in the healthiest and most positive way for us, now and forever.

And then 9 times:

All this gives great intimacy and creates a strong connection, but my question is:
Are there other better ways to make a deeper connection? Or other similar methods in general?

Another method I have tried only once is to make love with the intention of connecting, as it was written in a pdf of sexual magic, but I prefer the method above.

I would like to hear the advice or method from someone more experienced, I am not interested in the intimate details (those are personal), I am interested in the method.
I am really keen to make a deeper connection with her and thank you who would like to participate in the discussion.

I would personally just spend time meditating upon them, their energy, and learn what the god/goddess is all about to better understand them. I don’t feel that real emotional or spiritual connection is easily affirmed like that.

FuckYu_666 said:

And then 9 times:

Before connecting using your affirmation you could raise some energys with the #6 Kenaz Rune (thanks for the affirmation)

KaunRune.gif

"KENAZ (Torch)

Ø Germanic: Chozma (Kenaz)
Ø Gothic: Kaun
Ø Norse: Kaun
Ø Anglo-Saxon: Cen, Ken
Ø Icelandic: Kaun
Ø Norwegian: Kaun
Ø Swedish: Kauna

#6. Rune of light. The light of the soul; also intellect. The traveler on the road to
the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide. The shape of this rune is of
a delta for smooth flight and also penetrating. Magically this rune can be used for
intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and
gives insight. In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the
victim will remain unaware. This rune also represents sores, inflammations,
swelling, and boils. Used for the control and harnessing of sexual energies and in
working sex magick, often used with other fire runes and used to release the
spirit into the realms of power. This rune can be used to direct and influence the
emotions of others. Bestows charisma, which is connected to the sexual
energies. Useful in raising the kundalini. Fire agate and fire opal can be used
with this rune, especially when working sex magick. " Runik kabalah pdf see JOS Library

Sundara said:
I would personally just spend time meditating upon them, their energy, and learn what the god/goddess is all about to better understand them. I don’t feel that real emotional or spiritual connection is easily affirmed like that.

I know, this work is just an addition.

Fuchs said:
Before connecting using your affirmation you could raise some energys with the #6 Kenaz Rune (thanks for the affirmation)

KaunRune.gif

"KENAZ (Torch)

Ø Germanic: Chozma (Kenaz)
Ø Gothic: Kaun
Ø Norse: Kaun
Ø Anglo-Saxon: Cen, Ken
Ø Icelandic: Kaun
Ø Norwegian: Kaun
Ø Swedish: Kauna

#6. Rune of light. The light of the soul; also intellect. The traveler on the road to
the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide. The shape of this rune is of
a delta for smooth flight and also penetrating. Magically this rune can be used for
intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and
gives insight. In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the
victim will remain unaware. This rune also represents sores, inflammations,
swelling, and boils. Used for the control and harnessing of sexual energies and in
working sex magick, often used with other fire runes and used to release the
spirit into the realms of power. This rune can be used to direct and influence the
emotions of others. Bestows charisma, which is connected to the sexual
energies. Useful in raising the kundalini. Fire agate and fire opal can be used
with this rune, especially when working sex magick. " Runik kabalah pdf see JOS Library
Thanks for the advice I will try it as soon as possible.
I got this idea from reading a post by shael (if I'm not mistaken), I just edited the affirmation a bit and then added the second affirmation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back