Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Create a Beauty Spell

truthis.life40

I want to enhance my body shape, such as widening my hips, increasing my butt size, getting a smaller waist, getting a hairless body, etc.

Can someone tell me how can I create a beauty spell using my aura? Look below for my intentional creation of my own spell. Tell me if its usable.

? Beauty Spell ?

May 30, 2015 09:33 AMMoon enters Scorpio

There no retrograde planets on May 30, 2015.

May 29 4:20 pm ? Void Moon
⬇️
May 30 5:34 am ? Scorpio

? Breathe in brilliant white-gold energy.

? Raise energy by vibrating runes or just simply by visualizing energy.

? Program the energy with an affirmation.

? Direct the energy, while visualizing the desired outcome.

The reason I used the moon in Scorpio because it can be used for transformation. If I have any errors, please correct me.

You'll create a body you can't accept.
Hail Satan. 11.5.2015 8.11 "truthis.life40@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] kirjoitti:
  I want to enhance my body shape, such as widening my hips, increasing my butt size, getting a smaller waist, getting a hairless body, etc.

Can someone tell me how can I create a beauty spell using my aura? Look below for my intentional creation of my own spell. Tell me if its usable.

? Beauty Spell ?

⬇️

The reason I used the moon in Scorpio because it can be used for transformation. If I have any errors, please correct me.

You can't do that because that isn't really a beauty spell. A beauty spell is simply having you look more attractive to others, as an image I mean, not really changing anything in your physical body. Changing limbs and other things in your physical body is called biokinesis and it's extremely advanced. You'll obviously won't be able to do it until you are ridiculously advanced, possibly close to Godhood.

I am a transgender girl (Male to Female) I can easily alter my body with small changes. Wider hips and so on is difficult but hairlessness is just time and patience. I actually can make myself grow breasts (I have, I'm a B now). So you can but of course certain things require a lot of energy. I just use visualization and affirmations (with manipulating energy).
I hope you find satisfaction in your already beautiful body :)
Hail SatanHail Hell

---In [email protected], <cstone0726@... wrote :

So you can't actually alter your appearance?

On May 11, 2015, at 3:54 PM, Maukali The Raven maukalitheraven@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So the spell I created is accurate? Or should I do it when the moon's in Cancer, since that moon has a lot to do with beauty.

On May 11, 2015, at 6:32 PM, Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes you can

Pe 12 mai 2015, la 00:13, Christien Gates cstone0726@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

On May 11, 2015, at 3:54 PM, Maukali The Raven maukalitheraven@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Why do you say so?

On May 11, 2015, at 5:14 PM, Veeti Kettu veetikettu@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You'll create a body you can't accept.
Hail Satan. 11.5.2015 8.11 "truthis.life40@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] kirjoitti:

? Beauty Spell ?

⬇️

I wrote this in the hell's army group as an answer to the op. I'll repost it here. I know from experience that the planetary kabalistic squares are amazingly powerful and you can raise a great deal of energy with them. Personally I'd prefer them instead of runes or simply visualising the white-gold energy. 
---------Why not doing a Venus kabalistic square instead? Venus is the planet of beauty. With a proper affirmation it can do great things ..the Kabalistic Magic is very powerful. 
Examples of affirmation: "Venus energies make me exceptionally beautiful, sexy, charming and attractive at all times, in the most positive, happy and healthy ways for me" 
Or "Venus energies make me irresistibly beautiful, sexy, charming and attractive at all times, in the most positive, happy and healthy ways for me" 
Scorpio has nothing to do with beauty. If you do the Venus (material) square, you shouldn't mind about the sign the Moon is in. Instead mind the sigh Venus is in. The only thing you must avoid is the void Moon. The info about the magical squares is on JoS-magic-intermediate. 
Good luck there! 

Pe 12 mai 2015, la 01:51, Christien Gates cstone0726@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

So the spell I created is accurate? Or should I do it when the moon's in Cancer, since that moon has a lot to do with beauty.

On May 11, 2015, at 6:32 PM, Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yes you can

Pe 12 mai 2015, la 00:13, Christien Gates cstone0726@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

But how ??

On May 12, 2015, at 4:05 AM, lunasroyalportal@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I am a transgender girl (Male to Female) I can easily alter my body with small changes. Wider hips and so on is difficult but hairlessness is just time and patience. I actually can make myself grow breasts (I have, I'm a B now). So you can but of course certain things require a lot of energy. I just use visualization and affirmations (with manipulating energy).
I hope you find satisfaction in your already beautiful body :)
Hail SatanHail Hell

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <cstone0726@... wrote :

You raise your energy then you concentrate on the specific place you want to improve and just will it to be so. Imagine and visualize how it should look. Affirm "I am exceptionally beautiful and and and". Know that you are changing the place to look as you want to. It helps to raise us much energy as possible.
I hope this helps ^^ if it is still unclear, message me directly

Thanks. Can I send you the spell I created, just to see if it'll be accurate/correct?

On May 15, 2015, at 2:22 AM, lunasroyalportal@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You raise your energy then you concentrate on the specific place you want to improve and just will it to be so. Imagine and visualize how it should look. Affirm "I am exceptionally beautiful and and and". Know that you are changing the place to look as you want to. It helps to raise us much energy as possible.
I hope this helps ^^ if it is still unclear, message me directly

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back