Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to control energy/emotional vampirism?

iorost

I've been looking on the JoS site but couldn't find info yet on how to control it. I was talking with my wife last night and I realised since I had been with her, her mental and physical health has deteriorated. She had told me about emotional vampires years ago before I started finding out about the stuff Spirit Science and Joy of Satan covers, and didn't think it could be real so payed no attention. But last night we thought it'd make the most sense judging from how I am super sensitive to the energy put off by crowds and how when others are in a good mood, I'm in a bad mood. That is untill people get in a bad mood, like I'm feeding off of their energy, I am suddenly super happy. I have never been consciously aware of this effect I seem to have on people.

My theory is there are some people that are the equivalent to the Overlord in the zerg from starcraft can't think of anything else to compare to...or actually a queen in a bee colony. It's like we can make people feel like shit or empower the herd. I want to empower people I love and make their physical, mental, and spiritual health better and heal them just by being around them, but still drain and destroy the people I hate. Is it possible?! Anyone else who is an empath or energy vampire who has learned to control it? BTW my heart chakra and down are atrophied for some reason I can't feel them. could that have an effect? Thanks guys. BTW thanks so much for your guys' patience and HAIL SATAN!!!!

As for the psychic vampirism. This can be delt with through consistant power meditation. What causes this is usually holes in one's aura, and/or a weak chakra. The aura then feeds off other's energy to keep yourself up. These holes and chakras can be healed and repaired through consistant power meditations. Meditate daily.

The chakras you're having problems feeling could possibly be unopen. Try doing some more work on them, if you haven't already, do the opening meditations. If you don't feel anything, be patient and keep working on them. In time, and with consistancy, they will become empowered.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iorost" <iorost@... wrote:

I've been looking on the JoS site but couldn't find info yet on how to control it. I was talking with my wife last night and I realised since I had been with her, her mental and physical health has deteriorated. She had told me about emotional vampires years ago before I started finding out about the stuff Spirit Science and Joy of Satan covers, and didn't think it could be real so payed no attention. But last night we thought it'd make the most sense judging from how I am super sensitive to the energy put off by crowds and how when others are in a good mood, I'm in a bad mood. That is untill people get in a bad mood, like I'm feeding off of their energy, I am suddenly super happy. I have never been consciously aware of this effect I seem to have on people.

My theory is there are some people that are the equivalent to the Overlord in the zerg from starcraft can't think of anything else to compare to...or actually a queen in a bee colony. It's like we can make people feel like shit or empower the herd. I want to empower people I love and make their physical, mental, and spiritual health better and heal them just by being around them, but still drain and destroy the people I hate. Is it possible?! Anyone else who is an empath or energy vampire who has learned to control it? BTW my heart chakra and down are atrophied for some reason I can't feel them. could that have an effect? Thanks guys. BTW thanks so much for your guys' patience and HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you, I will. I've been doin this to people since I was a teenager, but it got even worse now I realise after smoking weed. To anyone reading this- Seriously, don't smoke. SERIOUSLY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

As for the psychic vampirism. This can be delt with through consistant power meditation. What causes this is usually holes in one's aura, and/or a weak chakra. The aura then feeds off other's energy to keep yourself up. These holes and chakras can be healed and repaired through consistant power meditations. Meditate daily.

The chakras you're having problems feeling could possibly be unopen. Try doing some more work on them, if you haven't already, do the opening meditations. If you don't feel anything, be patient and keep working on them. In time, and with consistancy, they will become empowered.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iorost" <iorost@ wrote:

Oh, but does anyone have any experience deaing with this condition, and if after I open my chakras and fix my aura and whatnot could experience with vampirism enable me to be slightly more adept at transfering energy back and forth between me and someone else then the typical initiate?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iorost" <iorost@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iorost" <iorost@... wrote:

You require additional pylons.
Joking,start meditating consistently,open your chakras and work on strengthening your aura + protective aura.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Lerajie!

close the chakras

Hi,

Have you recieved a answer on how to control energy?

Kind regards,

Kenneth

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How to control energy/emotional vampirism?

Oh, but does anyone have any experience deaing with this condition, and if after I open my chakras and fix my aura and whatnot could experience with vampirism enable me to be slightly more adept at transfering energy back and forth between me and someone else then the typical initiate?

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back