Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to buy satans books

Elisabeth Ike

Yea man am new in this and i really need help here cause in my contry Nigeria i can't find anywhere to buy a satanic books to keep myself busy all i can see here is the xians piece of sheet all over the placess and it kills me inside. I don't even know how to other things on line i really need help on that one. HAIL SATAN

dude your ourline try amazon.com i dont know of many 'Santanic books' myself but all imsuggesting is amazon.com because ive order a watch from that site before. they sale items, so dont give up just try searching there and see what you come up with. and if you find somethnig you like post it to one of the group chat lines and see where it stands on quality and how it cn help your friendship and relationship with father satan.

HAIL ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Elisabeth Ike" <threestarz1@... wrote:

Yea man am new in this and i really need help here cause in my contry Nigeria i can't find anywhere to buy a satanic books to keep myself busy all i can see here is the xians piece of sheet all over the placess and it kills me inside. I don't even know how to other things on line i really need help on that one. HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back