Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How the enemy interacts with a Satanist

X

I am a dedicated Satanist. I was going about my regular preaching work against the RHP one fine morning. I went to this shop who's owner I know, to introduce him to the Satanic way. In his shop, there was seated this apparently Hindu sage who is the spiritual 'guru' of my friend. Well, what a coincidence that we happened to be at the same place at the same time.

When I told the sage about Satan, this really old man suddenly flared up, grabbed the arm of me, a healthy young man in his twenties, and twisted it, saying 'Main hi Brahma hoon'. What this means is that 'Only I am Brahma!'. An enemy spirit, like an angel, had entered his body and done this.

I did not give up on Satan in spite of this incidence.

Hail Satan!

what a fucking kyke, If you told him the truth about Satan and he still flipped out, then he didn't even listen. He was automatically turned off by the name "Satan." I hate people like that who act like they're open minded, but then you find out that they're open-minded....towards anything that isn't Satanism.

You should punch this old fucker. I mean, even if he did call the cops you could say that you felt your life was in danger.

For now, just clean your aura of any idiotic energy that lingers from your interactions with this guy. Also I'd suggest trying to feel that energy that he implanted in you, will it into a ball and shoot it into his 3rd eye with such force that he dies of a brain anurism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "X" <loverush14101980@... wrote:

I am a dedicated Satanist. I was going about my regular preaching work against the RHP one fine morning. I went to this shop who's owner I know, to introduce him to the Satanic way. In his shop, there was seated this apparently Hindu sage who is the spiritual 'guru' of my friend. Well, what a coincidence that we happened to be at the same place at the same time.

When I told the sage about Satan, this really old man suddenly flared up, grabbed the arm of me, a healthy young man in his twenties, and twisted it, saying 'Main hi Brahma hoon'. What this means is that 'Only I am Brahma!'. An enemy spirit, like an angel, had entered his body and done this.

Hail Satan!

Well shit. Stupid imbecile! Don't let this get you down too much,
though. Hail Satan!

On 5/10/10, prophetburner <prophetburner@... wrote:
what a fucking kyke, If you told him the truth about Satan and he still
flipped out, then he didn't even listen. He was automatically turned off by
the name "Satan." I hate people like that who act like they're open minded,
but then you find out that they're open-minded....towards anything that
isn't Satanism.

You should punch this old fucker. I mean, even if he did call the cops you
could say that you felt your life was in danger.

For now, just clean your aura of any idiotic energy that lingers from your
interactions with this guy. Also I'd suggest trying to feel that energy that
he implanted in you, will it into a ball and shoot it into his 3rd eye with
such force that he dies of a brain anurism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "X" <loverush14101980@... wrote:

I am a dedicated Satanist. I was going about my regular preaching work
against the RHP one fine morning. I went to this shop who's owner I know,
to introduce him to the Satanic way. In his shop, there was seated this
apparently Hindu sage who is the spiritual 'guru' of my friend. Well, what
a coincidence that we happened to be at the same place at the same time.

When I told the sage about Satan, this really old man suddenly flared up,
grabbed the arm of me, a healthy young man in his twenties, and twisted
it, saying 'Main hi Brahma hoon'. What this means is that 'Only I am
Brahma!'. An enemy spirit, like an angel, had entered his body and done
this.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back