Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how tall are the Goddesses?

davidfxtx6

just curious about this but on JoS i cant recall seeing anywhere exactly how tall the Goddesses are, in particular im interested in Astaroth because it sais she is quite tall but no real measurement but if memory serves it said Satan and Azazel are about 8ft tall im just wondering if the Females are as tall as the Male Gods and if she is taller than me cos im a big guy standing at 6ft2 and still growing can any one who has met her tell me rough figures, many thanks

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Enlil
Hail Azazel
Hail to the Men,Gods and Warriors of Satan

I think the Gods adjust Themselves to the room height, that is, how tall the ceilings are when They come to us, unless the ceilings are very high or you are outside. I did a summoning ritual outside to summon Lord Anubis. He did not appear as 9-10 feet tall, but shorter then that, like a tall human height. (About 6 feet or around there.)Even then They came to me as tall humans, over 6 feet tall. That's just my take on it, from my experience, on the physical plane. Others may have different experiences.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:28:56 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] how tall are the Goddesses?

just curious about this but on JoS i cant recall seeing anywhere exactly how tall the Goddesses are, in particular im interested in Astaroth because it sais she is quite tall but no real measurement but if memory serves it said Satan and Azazel are about 8ft tall im just wondering if the Females are as tall as the Male Gods and if she is taller than me cos im a big guy standing at 6ft2 and still growing can any one who has met her tell me rough figures, many thanks

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Enlil
Hail Azazel

Their heights vary, much like our heights vary. Astaroth personally is around the 8-9ft mark, parhaps a bit shorter, I'm not so good at guessing height.

Usually when we meet with the Gods astrally, the perspective is different we percieve them through our eyes. They are usually quite tall still, but not as tall as they really are. Like Magus mentioned, Anubis is quite tall around 10-11ft, but when I have met him he has only been 7-8ft.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davidfxtx6" <davidfxtx6@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Enlil
Hail Azazel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back