Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How real are Angels / Greys?

m0rph1as

For the last two weeks up till about 72 hours, ago, I was going through a really hard time as it felt like all my energy was consistently getting pounded out of me. When this started back up (yes this happened before), I really wasn't looking for any signs. I was just trying to clean my aura, trying to meditate, and even more denounce Christ and push all of the angels away from me.
Then during one of my meditations last week, something went wrong. I saw this red light developing inside of my head so I tried to get myself out of the trance. For a while I couldn't and I felt the temples on my head warming up and then throbbing. After about a minute of this, I started having trouble breathing but this helped me break out of the trance and I opened my eyes. The room had some red lights around me and at this very instant I just thought "fuck". I grabbed the pentagram around my necklace, while my energy was quickly being drawn out of me, and just thought for Satan's and / or some demonic help. Then out of no where, I felt the pentagram warm up and saw a flash of light that both seemed to repel what was attacking me and knocked me out cold into a nightmarish dream.
On top of that, for a few days when I went out to smoke, I was seeing some odd spirits standing on the street. They were like watching me, and I had a hard time figuring out if they were friendly spirits or angels. Of course then again, I am now sick and tired of these encounters. It got so bad that some angel was making their point by making my cigaratte smoke and forming xtian crosses out of them.
About 72 hours ago, even though I am an adept to Satanism and my abilities, I just channeled so much thought and effort into feeling whatever aura that is in me (something I already struggle to do) and I focused on building a white berrier around me. After doing that, I also focused some energy to repel any spirits / greys that were around me, and it seemed to work - for now.

The thing is, I read somewhere that greys / angels usually do not linger around a whole lot but they have seemed to express some intrest in me before and attacked back when I was 16 when I denounced Jehovah and my religion. Back then I pushed them away but now they came back after me.

Would this make sense to anyone? I am having a hard time grasping this concept myself considering all I believe in is Satan and his Demons but this seems kinda beyond me. I would like some help.

It may be that your are experiencing some mild attacks. Continue to strengthen your Aura, pray to Father about the situation and make him aware of it.

How exactly did you know that the entitys down in the street weren't just people? If they were angels it would probably have been VERY aparant to you, so its possible they could just have been spirits lingering about for some reason, they can communicate. Next time you see them, call out to them and try to establish a form of communication and see what they want.

Take care and protect yourself.
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m0rph1as" <ajfunman@... wrote:

For the last two weeks up till about 72 hours, ago, I was going through a really hard time as it felt like all my energy was consistently getting pounded out of me. When this started back up (yes this happened before), I really wasn't looking for any signs. I was just trying to clean my aura, trying to meditate, and even more denounce Christ and push all of the angels away from me.
Then during one of my meditations last week, something went wrong. I saw this red light developing inside of my head so I tried to get myself out of the trance. For a while I couldn't and I felt the temples on my head warming up and then throbbing. After about a minute of this, I started having trouble breathing but this helped me break out of the trance and I opened my eyes. The room had some red lights around me and at this very instant I just thought "fuck". I grabbed the pentagram around my necklace, while my energy was quickly being drawn out of me, and just thought for Satan's and / or some demonic help. Then out of no where, I felt the pentagram warm up and saw a flash of light that both seemed to repel what was attacking me and knocked me out cold into a nightmarish dream.
On top of that, for a few days when I went out to smoke, I was seeing some odd spirits standing on the street. They were like watching me, and I had a hard time figuring out if they were friendly spirits or angels. Of course then again, I am now sick and tired of these encounters. It got so bad that some angel was making their point by making my cigaratte smoke and forming xtian crosses out of them.
About 72 hours ago, even though I am an adept to Satanism and my abilities, I just channeled so much thought and effort into feeling whatever aura that is in me (something I already struggle to do) and I focused on building a white berrier around me. After doing that, I also focused some energy to repel any spirits / greys that were around me, and it seemed to work - for now.

The thing is, I read somewhere that greys / angels usually do not linger around a whole lot but they have seemed to express some intrest in me before and attacked back when I was 16 when I denounced Jehovah and my religion. Back then I pushed them away but now they came back after me.

Would this make sense to anyone? I am having a hard time grasping this concept myself considering all I believe in is Satan and his Demons but this seems kinda beyond me. I would like some help.

Thank you for your response.

I have been working on strengthing my self and it has been working.

"How exactly did you know that the entitys down in the street weren't just people?"
They were not people. They would be standing there for a minute and they would vanish into thin air. If you meant ghosts, that could be one thing.

"Next time you see them, call out to them and try to establish a form of communication and see what they want."
The last time one actually established communication with one, which was prior to the attacks, i assumed they were grays because of what i was told... 'stop persuing what you are trying to persue or we will stop you ourself'. When I tried to ask what, the so called spirit left and thats when the attacks started. Out of assumption and research I assumed it was the enemy trying to stop me from progressing out of warning.

I have been getting better but this is also due to some meditation every 12 hours on attempting to clense myself and visualing a berrier around me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

It may be that your are experiencing some mild attacks. Continue to strengthen your Aura, pray to Father about the situation and make him aware of it.

How exactly did you know that the entitys down in the street weren't just people? If they were angels it would probably have been VERY aparant to you, so its possible they could just have been spirits lingering about for some reason, they can communicate. Next time you see them, call out to them and try to establish a form of communication and see what they want.

Take care and protect yourself.
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m0rph1as" <ajfunman@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back