Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How much chakra building does it take to do black magic and contact

timtodd31

I don't want to come off as impatient, but I've been doing the meditations as I was told, how much of it do I have to do? Also There is an xtian who disrespected me for over a year now and thinks he can get away with it.

Doing black magic, which is for revenge/justice, takes a lot of energy and wouldn't be easy for a newcomer/starter. It would be more prudent, less time-consuming, and easier, to do a binding ritual against that person - at least for the time being. If you do want to curse/punish them, you must advance first.

You could also ask Satan/your Guardian Daemon for help, but they are very busy at the moment, and to be frank they have more important things to focus on now.

If you don't have any senses, start with ether pendulum or a Ouija board. Though make sure its of father when you start talking to it through a board or anything else that can be used, to make sure its not some entity lying. Also if you can sense and you know who your gd is perform a ritual.

Hello.  If you are not open enough and can't see or hear him. Just sit down relax and focus of one of his sigils . Then just start talking with him. He will always hear you even if you don't hear him. Satan never leave his own
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Friday, September 8, 2017 6:20 AM, "timtodd31@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

how do I contact my guardian demon? let alone Father Satan himself?

The Ouija board and pendulum is like a channel of communication, whereas the sigils are more like direct connections to whomever the respective sigil belongs to. The Daemons' sigils have been empowered with their (Daemons') own respective energies, so using Satan's sigils are to him directly.
Of course, you are yourself but a big help is to look out for coincidences after your communication with Satan or another Daemon. If you are open enough, you might tend to notice coincidences more than usual. There might also be other things which are geared to yourself which you can understand.

This might or might not help, but when I was a christian, but "backsliding", I prayed a simple prayer to Satan, who I thought was "the Devil" at the time. Now I'm here. I found JoS while browsing the internet, and I am here now. I didn't know about sigils or anything back then (except for alleged use of the Ouija board, being to contact "evil entities", which, as it turns out, the evil entities are not Satan/the Gods at all, but those who are on the enemy's side); I just spoke to Satan. Using sigils, though, is also good for other reasons. You can focus and meditate on a Daemons sigil to help in gaining attributes that that Daemon has; sigils speak to the God part of our minds.

FancyMancy, do you mean that if I were to meditate on the sigil of a Demon such as Furfur, who is able to direct storms and wind, that I may one day be able to be able to do that too? After years of hand chakra / telekinesis / controlling the elements meditations of course

---In [email protected], <fancymancy@... wrote :

The Ouija board and pendulum is like a channel of communication, whereas the sigils are more like direct connections to whomever the respective sigil belongs to. The Daemons' sigils have been empowered with their (Daemons') own respective energies, so using Satan's sigils are to him directly.
Of course, you are yourself but a big help is to look out for coincidences after your communication with Satan or another Daemon. If you are open enough, you might tend to notice coincidences more than usual. There might also be other things which are geared to yourself which you can understand.

This might or might not help, but when I was a christian, but "backsliding", I prayed a simple prayer to Satan, who I thought was "the Devil" at the time. Now I'm here. I found JoS while browsing the internet, and I am here now. I didn't know about sigils or anything back then (except for alleged use of the Ouija board, being to contact "evil entities", which, as it turns out, the evil entities are not Satan/the Gods at all, but those who are on the enemy's side); I just spoke to Satan. Using sigils, though, is also good for other reasons. You can focus and meditate on a Daemons sigil to help in gaining attributes that that Daemon has; sigils speak to the God part of our minds.

Please  good morning,am Chima  a Satanism how  can I find my guardian demon,

I have been dedicated my self to father Satan since
December 23/12/2016.

Hail Satan
Hail azazel
Hail the four crown prince and princess of hail.
Old kobo<hr>From: fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: ‎9/‎7/‎2017 10:26 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How much chakra building does it take to do blackmagic and contact a demon?

Doing black magic, which is for revenge/justice, takes a lot of energy and wouldn't be easy for a newcomer/starter. It would be more prudent, less time-consuming, and easier, to do a binding ritual against that person - at least for the time being. If you do want to curse/punish them, you must advance first.

You could also ask Satan/your Guardian Daemon for help, but they are very busy at the moment, and to be frank they have more important things to focus on now.

If I'm not mistaken, then that is correct. I would suggest focussing internally first. I am presuming you think it would be super cool to direct storms - I would agree! Lol. However, I think you should focus on attributes such as determination; preparedness; positive attitude; willingness; etc. first. As such, a strong Solar Chakra is needed, and coupled with that is an open and empowered Third Eye, so you can see spiritual entities.

In order to move an object, for example, as in in telekinesis, you'd need to learn how to control your thoughts and concentrate very well, as well as learn how to feel your aura and expand it, and connect your aura with the aura of the object you wish to move.

To be able to send a super-massive hurricane to israel, you have to know how to move a feather first, for example.

Of course, you should also be dedicated first . All the information you require is on the JoS site.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back