Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How many times are runes repeated??

osufan3456

How many times do we repeated the runes listed on the JOS site?? Each rune has a different number associated with each rune....where is this information??

Each rune's number is how it is listed. For example, the number of Thurisaz is 3 (as it is the 3rd one listed), the number of Algiz is 15 and so on... You could also use http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiritual-meaning-of-numbers.html this information here; but always have in mind whatever's been discussed by the HPs as well, regarding to numbers (Satan's numbers etc etc).

Στις 10:31 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 29 Ιανουαρίου 2014, ο/η "osufan3456@..." <osufan3456@... έγραψε:
  How many times do we repeated the runes listed on the JOS site?? Each rune has a different number associated with each rune....where is this information??

The order in which the runes are listed gives you the answer to this. For example, Uruz is listed 2nd so the number of repetitions when using that rune should be a multiple of 2, for Thurisaz it would be a multiple of 3 and so on.

you can also use any rune or mantra with a satanic rosary
these are very powerful workings
i feel the energy shortly after starting and instantly afterwards for some time
if continued for 40 days straight, as supposed to, it gets really powerful
however, how powerful it gets depends on your own individual power as well, so get that up
good ones for that are a white-gold energy protection aura, the mantra satanama [sah-tah-nah-mah], and of course all of Satan's magickal squares, but I read that you should feel the energy fairly quickly otherwise whatever you are doing is a waste, at least for where your soul is currently in regards to power and bioelectricity
I also read that mantras are the most powerful, then the runes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back