Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How many times a day can I meditate?

Giovanni R

Not just meditate in general, but meditating on my third eye or a power meditation.

I did the Thoth opening of the third eye exercise for four days, but after that I failed to meditate for three days on it. I think it might have closed, what can I do about it? Should I redo the four day Thoth exercise or should I just meditate on my third eye?

Also, I have SOOO much free time in the world to meditate (I don't know why I stopped on my third eye -,-), I was wondering if there was a limit to any meditations. I know on the JoS website it says something about overdoing breathing exercises, but is it possible to overdo meditations? Say like on your third eye or something else?

I want to meditate as much as I possibly can so I can empower my soul :)

One last thing, is an astral temple necessary for everyone? Is this the only way I can meet with demons one-on-one? Or is an astral temple just for those who can't actually do things and need to be discreet?

Sorry for all the questions, thanks for reading :)

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Redo your Third Eye Opening and make sure you keep meditating on it after you open it because it will close if you don't. It is better to take meditation slow. Try not to do more than an hour or two a day. If you are low on time even 10 minutes is better than nothing. It's good you are motivated to meditate but don't overdo it. The Astral Temple opens up your astral senses. If you ever want to do something that you can't do in the physical realm you can always do it in your Astral Temple. Come to think of it, I should make an Astral Temple :D It's good to have one.

Don't ever be sorry for asking questions. We are always happy to help you. If you ever have a question feel free to ask.

--- On Fri, 5/10/13, Giovanni R <monkeypunk56@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How many times a day can I meditate?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 10, 2013, 12:30 AM

Not just meditate in general, but meditating on my third eye or a power meditation.

I did the Thoth opening of the third eye exercise for four days, but after that I failed to meditate for three days on it. I think it might have closed, what can I do about it? Should I redo the four day Thoth exercise or should I just meditate on my third eye?

Also, I have SOOO much free time in the world to meditate (I don't know why I stopped on my third eye -,-), I was wondering if there was a limit to any meditations. I know on the JoS website it says something about overdoing breathing exercises, but is it possible to overdo meditations? Say like on your third eye or something else?

I want to meditate as much as I possibly can so I can empower my soul :)

One last thing, is an astral temple necessary for everyone? Is this the only way I can meet with demons one-on-one? Or is an astral temple just for those who can't actually do things and need to be discreet?

Sorry for all the questions, thanks for reading :)

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back