Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How long before I see results in my life from meditation

QueenDAR

Guys I’ve honestly been soo over life lately & Im trying to get out of this place. I’m constantly in my head judging myself from a prospective of society.

I’ve always been judged so harshly for being different and thinking differently from others I’ve completely isolated myself thinking that my way of thinking is always going to get in the way of any relationship I may build.

I speak a lot about my hate for the government and how I feel everything we see is fake and people look at me as if I’m weird for thinking that way. I sometimes get in my head bc it’s always a greater number of people against me and my views .

It’s so many ideas that I have in my head but yet I can’t bring them into reality because I am so caught up in my head. I can never live in the now and that is such a hindrance on my life.

Also I grew up with a pretty fucked up family so I deal with a lot of trauma from that but I don’t want to be a victim so I excuse it as “it was the best for me” or everything happens for a reason. Growing up I was isolated from society and constantly ridiculed for everything that made me myself , so now I’m constantly questioning myself and not having any faith in myself and I just don’t understand it. It almost feels like a curse has been placed over me and I’m trying to find my way out of a closed in box.

However I still have hope and I know that I’ll get through this. I just need the right guidance .

Thank you guys for always responding to the things that I post & for all the useful tips you give me 🖤.

There is no fixed time frame; it is different for everyone. This depends on many factors.

Don't waste your time with other people, because talking about this with “normal people,” is a waste of time, they won't understand it and they won't change their minds.

If you go beyond the “guidelines” imposed by “society,” people's reaction is what you experience.

Sometimes keeping your mouth shut is the solution. Never expose yourself as SS. This is very dangerous, and Gods recommend Silence on this. For major problems can arise in one's life.

You should see noticeable differences in your mood mental state and how your body feels after 3-6 months. Results from spell casting are more tricky due to all the factors going into a successful working so a timeframe isn’t given.

I’d suggest making some friends that share your worldview, even if it’s just one person you play video games with it’s nice not to be totally isolated.

This is the right thing to do in life, regardless of how fast or much you can accomplish. Even if you can't see results, there is, and you are doing what is right to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back