Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how i got power and connect with lord Satan?

yshah340

How i got a all power like whatever i want to do i get it in easy way?Is their a only way of 40 day meditation ?? or other easy way ?
And how will i connect with Satan? or any energy ??
Hail Satam

you need to be strong and do all meditations every single day perfectly in order to gain spiritual power and even connect with gods. you need to dedicate first and accept satan as you true god which he is and that is the only true way. hail satan .and read the site ;-)

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 2:24 AM, "yshah340@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How i got a all power like whatever i want to do i get it in easy way?Is their a only way of 40 day meditation ?? or other easy way ?
And how will i connect with Satan? or any energy ??
Hail Satam

There is no easy way, the only way to do it is to your fullest extent. There are other meditations outside of the 40 Day Program, that one is a sort of beginning guideline, when you're finished with it, continue the aura cleansing, aura of protection, and chakra spinning every day, but on JoyofSatan there are other meditations one can do after the 40 Day Program; personally I never started with the 40 Day, but it definitely helped out a lot when I found it.

Yeah, like he said. Dedication is the first step to Godhood.Although, it isn't necessary to do the meditation perfectly. It's rather best to give yourself some understanding that you won't do them exactly as planned, or according to the the page on the meditation.

Everyone makes errors on things until you get good at it. Hell, you will probably even develop your own method of doing the meditation mapped out on the site. Also,

Patience, and persistence are key on this path. But, try to not be hard on yourself. Just make sure you follow the 40 days of power PDF.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back