Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How does beign touched by a good feel?

iRjr0n1GmPD9

I am not very sure,in my experience it is a tingling feeling.
Can anyone share some experiences?

Being touched by a God can feel as real as someone physically touching you. Being touched or not, just having a God in the room with you will make you feel like you have been out in the sun, you will feel hot and probably miss out on a couple hours of sleep too. You will feel super charged with the God's energy. This is because their energy level is so much higher than ours.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 4:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How does beign touched by a good feel?

The more and more you meditate. The more you will be able to feel.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Being touched by a God can feel as real as someone physically touching you. Being touched or not, just having a God in the room with you will make you feel like you have been out in the sun, you will feel hot and probably miss out on a couple hours of sleep too. You will feel super charged with the God's energy. This is because their energy level is so much higher than ours.

Hail Father Satan!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 4:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How does beign touched by a good feel?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back