Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do you know when you've balanced the elements?

Draco Majinn

This is somewhat of an advanced question.
I have been invoking, evoking and working with the elements for a long time now, like I know many of you here have. (Been experienced with Meditation, Yoga and studying the Occult before I became a Satanist)

I have mastered the ability to astrally sense, condense and direct the elements at will.

Now what I have hit a dead end at is achieving the elemental equilibrium, where all the elements are balanced so to only manifest the positive qualities of each as which is the goal I assume for everyone, which is said to bring physical, mental and spiritual harmony.

How do you know what the balance is supposed to feel like? And how do you go about achieving this?
It seems as though when I invoke one thing, invoking the opposite counteracts it, and I am just going around in circles. This is becoming very frustrating.

I appreciate any help anyone can give and I understand this is a difficult question. But please I do not need to be told the qualities of each element or linked to the elements page on the JoS site.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Try invoking equal measures all four of them. It will create a perfect blend within the soul, which is a perfect balance. A way you can tell is you won't feel that one is more powerful than the other. Just keep invoking until you feel that you are balanced.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 5:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How do you know when you've balanced the elements?

I have been invoking, evoking and working with the elements for a long time now, like I know many of you here have. (Been experienced with Meditation, Yoga and studying the Occult before I became a Satanist)

I have mastered the ability to astrally sense, condense and direct the elements at will.

Now what I have hit a dead end at is achieving the elemental equilibrium, where all the elements are balanced so to only manifest the positive qualities of each as which is the goal I assume for everyone, which is said to bring physical, mental and spiritual harmony.

How do you know what the balance is supposed to feel like? And how do you go about achieving this?
It seems as though when I invoke one thing, invoking the opposite counteracts it, and I am just going around in circles. This is becoming very frustrating.

I appreciate any help anyone can give and I understand this is a difficult question. But please I do not need to be told the qualities of each element or linked to the elements page on the JoS site.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

You only need to focus on the elements you're weak. Normally most people are strong in 2 elements so they need to work with the other 2. Focusing on the strong ones causes a greater imbalance. Invoking all of them strengthens them but doesn't balance them as the weaker ones still get left behind.

Now don't worry much about having "spiritual and physical harmony", most of this is done by normal yoga and power meditation and especially raising your kundalini.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back