Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do I pray to satan

Usually light candles then try to communicate and there will be strange happenings in the flame flickers etc
when you are more "open" you will just know and hear him
also you don't "pray" he is your best friend not your dictator if you wanted something desperately you could do a small ritual and ask him but you will have to give something in return most of the time but you are responsible for you anything Satan can do you can do if your patient and take your time to learn.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

How do I pray to satan , where I know forsure he is listening

<td val[/IMG]Just talk to Him normal if you are dedicated He hears you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How do I pray to satan
Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 1:41:25 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How do I pray to satan , where I know forsure he is listening

[/TD]

What Brian said.
I personally don't like to use the phrase "to pray". Smells of xianity too much. And everything similar. Has a notation of passivness, begging and the like. But that's just me.What I do is talk to Him as if I was talking with my best friend/mentor.And that's enough :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "cokkiemonsta33@..." <cokkiemonsta33@...
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How do I pray to satan

<td style="font:[/IMG]Just talk to Him normal if you are dedicated He hears you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How do I pray to satan
Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 1:41:25 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   How do I pray to satan , where I know forsure he is listening

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]hello can u help me i have dont the ritual it has not work i need money pls help me

--- On Fri, 8/10/12, benf406 <benf406@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How do I pray to satan
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, August 10, 2012, 11:58 AM

Usually light candles then try to communicate and there will be strange happenings in the flame flickers etc
when you are more "open" you will just know and hear him
also you don't "pray" he is your best friend not your dictator if you wanted something desperately you could do a small ritual and ask him but you will have to give something in return most of the time but you are responsible for you anything Satan can do you can do if your patient and take your time to learn.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... wrote:

How do I pray to satan , where I know forsure he is listening
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back