Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how do i open my gold/silver chakra

6spi6der6

i have opened all my chakras and empowered them exept the gold and silver chakra.can somebody please link me where it shows you how to open them.thank you for your time. HAIL SATAN!

Please clar[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 10:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how do i open my gold/silver chakra

i have opened all my chakras and empowered them exept the gold and silver chakra.can somebody please link me where it shows you how to open them.thank you for your time. HAIL SATAN!

yes <var [/IMG]</var>     !HAIL SATANAS!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] how do i open my gold/silver chakra

Please clar[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 10:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how do i open my gold/silver chakra

Well when I opened my 8th and 9th chakra it wasn't even intentional. I was just meditating, cleaning all my chakra, I remember I started with my 6th, and worked down the my throat then heart, then my root sacral solar plexus. At that point I ran my energies from root to crown. Once I focused on my crown I entered bliss trance state, not sure if your at this point, but then I remember balancing my base seven chakra and I entered an out of body state( If you never raised above the crown it feels like your conscious is expanding into a vast void, not really sure how to explain it beyond that) Well anyway I saw my aura in my mental sphere(mind's eye or whatever you want to call it) glowing bright white and rotating along with my chakra and it was sparking with all the colors of my chakras(like a spectrum) along the entirety of my aura. At this point I saw my 8th chakra like a large silver or bright white, it was flat and round and reminded me of a halo for lack of a better explanation, and above that I saw my 9th which looked like a very large golden sphere, in terms of size it was larger than my other chakras, and from the base of the 9th a bright golden spot light was shining down over the entirety of my lower chakra. I remember at this point Astarte came to me, she is my guardian so yeah. Well that's my 2 cents.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "6spi6der6" <alreyes57@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back