Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do i identify myself to others

david.bryk

this is all new to me and am just starting to learn so much how do i identify myself to others so they can recognize me and respond to questions i may have. I feel i work with some but they are very secretive

Just try to think up soemthing completely random, that xians have slandered on. Something only a true satanist would know, just causally ask if they know who Enki is, and build off that point.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "david.bryk" <david.bryk@... wrote:

this is all new to me and am just starting to learn so much how do i identify myself to others so they can recognize me and respond to questions i may have. I feel i work with some but they are very secretive

Since you're new I'd suggest studying all you can and just "beat around the bush" when it comes to questions about religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "david.bryk" <david.bryk@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Good advice ; you can also quote from the Satanic Bible or from the JoS website! If your contact is a real Satanist he/she will know at least one of the two works, if not both! Then you can go into more detail. [/B] However it would be a nice idea to create some kind of code in the same fashion freemasons and other types of groups use![/B] Just a thought;[/B] L!
[/B]
--- En date de : Ven 9.4.10, openstrife2 <openstrife@... a écrit :
De: openstrife2 <openstrife@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How do i identify myself to others
À: [email protected]
Date: Vendredi 9 avril 2010, 23h19

Just try to think up soemthing completely random, that xians have slandered on. Something only a true satanist would know, just causally ask if they know who Enki is, and build off that point.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "david.bryk" <david.bryk@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Oh, just one other thing that springs to mind; most Satanists wear inverted pentagrams or [/B]crosses - those too inverted of course - either as jewelry or drawn on some sort of clothing so generally they're easy to idetify. [/B] I not only wear both inverted crosses and pentagrams but also 88s and iron crosses but that's another matter![/B] HAIL SATAN[/B] L![/B]

[/TD]

I know that it can feel lonely somtimes when there is no actual physical being to talk to about Satanism or to ask questions to. And if you live in a smaller area where a place called a city is not really a city just a large town, a town, a villiage ( I don't mean tribal or reservations though I guess those as well, i mean smaller than a tow) or a rural area where you have neighbors but if you want to do something fun or whatever, you have to go into a town or a city, then that makes matters exceptionally worse as there will not be many wearing and/or saying anything that would give themseves away.
But trust me. There are a lot more Secret Satanists in those smaller areas than you think.
I digress though. You did not say WHY you wish to meet others or how.
It is simple Psychology really. LOL!
If/when I go to the smaller towns or areas to visit family and friends, I might accidently on purpose spash some of my pop or water or some beverage on myself then I will exclaim," God-Be-Damned! Those that comment on the words I said will either prove what Christians they are or they will smile secretly and eventually THEY will ask.
But if you live in a city, a large enough one, well then hey! Go ahead and wear or same subtle things that give people an idea of what your religion is.
I mean doesn't everyone shy away from most of the " Jehova's Witnesses?" LOL!
Yet they are either stupid enough or brave enough to go out there and say that they have wittnessed Jehova. I call them liars right to there faces and say that there is no Jehova so how could they be His Witnesses. They usally stumble over that until they just leave or I have actually converted a few and it was only TOO easy. They were most likely not willing ' Jehova's Witnesses' or they are not really sure of their own religion. I found quite a a few like that. And all that you know about Satanism, if you spill to them, you can either claim you were just trying to make a point or they will eat it up.
Then there is the whole ' Truth is stranger than fiction ' thing going for you. You can tell someone and even talk about Satanism and they will listen and either admit to being one, not believe you or you will have gambled and have lost that particular person as friend or potential friend.
I DO have a grouply site related to this site site starryssupernaturalopendiscussions@... where you can meet people of all types that will be discussing what is considered the Supernatural. Tricky eh? The true Satanists or people wanting to become so can slowly start AND meet on that site and I allow chatting, IM's among those in the group and if they go to web to web that is of course their choice. But hopefully it will eventually lead them onto Joy of Satan. You can candidly ask who are Satanists or not and separate those that are from those that just have a Supernateral event or question. Then you can take it from there. Maybe if we are lucky there may even be some Satanists in your area that you actually know. If not, then you have support from both groups. Kind of a win win.

Hail Satan, Hail Lilith and Hail all the Ancient Gods and Goddesses

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

the code idea sounds cool, someone could put it on JoS and or this E-Group so anyone can see it and if someone thinks someone they meet is a true satanist thats seen JoS and or this group they can confirm it and if their wrong they havent given themselves away, just adding to the idea
Stay Strong

Hail Satan And The True Gods Of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

Good advice ; you can also quote from the Satanic Bible or from the JoS website! If your contact is a real Satanist he/she will know at least one of the two works, if not both! Then you can go into more detail.
However it would be a nice idea to create some kind of code in the same fashion freemasons and other types of groups use!
Just a thought;
L!

À: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Very [/IMG]![/B] HAIL SATAN [/B] HAIL LILITH [/B] L!
[/B]
--- En date de : Dim 11.4.10, Jade Repaye <starry757@... a écrit :
De: Jade Repaye <starry757@...
Date: Dimanche 11 avril 2010, 1h39

I know that it can feel lonely somtimes when there is no actual physical being to talk to about Satanism or to ask questions to. And if you live in a smaller area where a place called a city is not really a city just a large town, a town, a villiage ( I don't mean tribal or reservations though I guess those as well, i mean smaller than a tow) or a rural area where you have neighbors but if you want to do something fun or whatever, you have to go into a town or a city, then that makes matters exceptionally worse as there will not be many wearing and/or saying anything that would give themseves away.
But trust me. There are a lot more Secret Satanists in those smaller areas than you think.
If/when I go to the smaller towns or areas to visit family and friends, I might accidently on purpose spash some of my pop or water or some beverage on myself then I will exclaim," God-Be-Damned! Those that comment on the words I said will either prove what Christians they are or they will smile secretly and eventually THEY will ask.
But if you live in a city, a large enough one, well then hey! Go ahead and wear or same subtle things that give people an idea of what your religion is.
I mean doesn't everyone shy away from most of the " Jehova's Witnesses?" LOL!
Yet they are either stupid enough or brave enough to go out there and say that they have wittnessed Jehova. I call them liars right to there faces and say that there is no Jehova so how could they be His Witnesses. They usally stumble over that until they just leave or I have actually converted a few and it was only TOO easy. They were most likely not willing ' Jehova's Witnesses' or they are not really sure of their own religion. I found quite a a few like that. And all that you know about Satanism, if you spill to them, you can either claim you were just trying to make a point or they will eat it up.
Then there is the whole ' Truth is stranger than fiction ' thing going for you. You can tell someone and even talk about Satanism and they will listen and either admit to being one, not believe you or you will have gambled and have lost that particular person as friend or potential friend.
I DO have a grouply site related to this site site starryssupernatural opendiscussions@ grouply.com where you can meet people of all types that will be discussing what is considered the Supernatural. Tricky eh? The true Satanists or people wanting to become so can slowly start AND meet on that site and I allow chatting, IM's among those in the group and if they go to web to web that is of course their choice. But hopefully it will eventually lead them onto Joy of Satan. You can candidly ask who are Satanists or not and separate those that are from those that just have a Supernateral event or question. Then you can take it from there. Maybe if we are lucky there may even be some Satanists in your area that you actually know. If not, then you have support from both groups. Kind of a win win.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply. com
[/TD]

Thank you for the post, so far since I have found the truth I wondered
if there was anyone in my area that was a Satanist too. I will try some
of the things in your post to connect with others in our family.
Honor, Respect, and Love to our Father SATAN!
Hail to the Gods of Old!
Hail Azazel!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch
<loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:
Very good post Jade and extremely helpful for someone coming out into
the fabulous and empowering world of Satan!
Hell be upon you and bless you with beautiful darkness dear Jade!
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
L!

--- En date de : Dim 11.4.10, Jade Repaye starry757@... a
écrit :
De: Jade Repaye starry757@...
À: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Dimanche 11 avril 2010, 1h39

Â

I know that it can feel lonely somtimes when there is no actual
physical being to talk to about Satanism or to ask questions to. And if
you live in a smaller area where a place called a city is not really a
city just a large town, a town, a villiage ( I don't mean tribal or
reservations though I guess those as well, i mean smaller than a tow) or
a rural area where you have neighbors but if you want to do something
fun or whatever, you have to go into a town or a city, then that makes
matters exceptionally worse as there will not be many wearing and/or
saying anything that would give themseves away.
But trust me. There are a lot more Secret Satanists in those smaller
areas than you think.
If/when I go to the smaller towns or areas to visit family and
friends, I might accidently on purpose spash some of my pop or water or
some beverage on myself then I will exclaim," God-Be-Damned! Those that
comment on the words I said will either prove what Christians they are
or they will smile secretly and eventually THEY will ask.
But if you live in a city, a large enough one, well then hey! Go ahead
and wear or same subtle things that give people an idea of what your
religion is.
I mean doesn't everyone shy away from most of the " Jehova's
Witnesses?" LOL!
Yet they are either stupid enough or brave enough to go out there and
say that they have wittnessed Jehova. I call them liars right to there
faces and say that there is no Jehova so how could they be His
Witnesses. They usally stumble over that until they just leave or I have
actually converted a few and it was only TOO easy. They were most likely
not willing ' Jehova's Witnesses' or they are not really sure of their
own religion. I found quite a a few like that. And all that you know
about Satanism, if you spill to them, you can either claim you were just
trying to make a point or they will eat it up.
Then there is the whole ' Truth is stranger than fiction ' thing going
for you. You can tell someone and even talk about Satanism and they will
listen and either admit to being one, not believe you or you will have
gambled and have lost that particular person as friend or potential
friend.
I DO have a grouply site related to this site site starryssupernatural
opendiscussions@ grouply.com where you can meet people of all types that
will be discussing what is considered the Supernatural. Tricky eh? The
true Satanists or people wanting to become so can slowly start AND meet
on that site and I allow chatting, IM's among those in the group and if
they go to web to web that is of course their choice. But hopefully it
will eventually lead them onto Joy of Satan. You can candidly ask who
are Satanists or not and separate those that are from those that just
have a Supernateral event or question. Then you can take it from there.
Maybe if we are lucky there may even be some Satanists in your area that
you actually know. If not, then you have support from both groups. Kind
of a win win.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply. com

<td val[/IMG]Why not; but everyone would have to be OK with that! A thought to ponder !

--- En date de : Dim 11.4.10, braedynrutherford <braedos@... a écrit :
De: braedynrutherford <braedos@...
Objet: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: How do i identify myself to others
Date: Dimanche 11 avril 2010, 13h11

the code idea sounds cool, someone could put it on JoS and or this E-Group so anyone can see it and if someone thinks someone they meet is a true satanist thats seen JoS and or this group they can confirm it and if their wrong they havent given themselves away, just adding to the idea
Stay Strong

Hail Satan And The True Gods Of Old!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ ... wrote:

Good advice ; you can also quote from the Satanic Bible or from the JoS website! If your contact is a real Satanist he/she will know at least one of the two works, if not both! Then you can go into more detail.
However it would be a nice idea to create some kind of code in the same fashion freemasons and other types of groups use!
Just a thought;
L!

--- En date de : Ven 9.4.10, openstrife2 <openstrife@ ... a écrit :

De: openstrife2 <openstrife@ ...
À: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

Hey! That is a wonderful idea/thought from Loki. Just imagine how much we can all get to...(for lack of a better way of stating this and no pun intended.....)form better and higher acknowledged groups that Christians or othe religions will have no clue of! Just imagine the possibilities! We can have scocial functions of any kind like actual Scocials for people to meet one another or to group up somewhere for higher meditative learning, etc. Basically, with Loki's idea, we rule! The possibilities are absolutely endless!
Maybe one suggestion for a type of code could be a sigil that no one WOULD know EXCEPT for Santanists. One or more dependent on areas, that we can all agree on. Then have it mass produced in Jewlry or emblems or pretty much anything.
I absolutely love the possibilities. Thank you for that very insightfull idea Loki!
I have been trying for my grouply site to achieve much of that idea but I did not have it as well formed in thought enough I guess. But I do believe that Loki has really come upon something ideal for all involved. Way to go!

Hail Satan, Hail Lilith and Hail all the Ancient Gods and Goddesses!!!

Yea that could be actually very useful but we all here should agree on a name or a code word for different people and ect

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Apr 13, 2010, at 6:29 AM, "Jade" <starry757@... wrote:
  Hey! That is a wonderful idea/thought from Loki. Just imagine how much we can all get to...(for lack of a better way of stating this and no pun intended.... .)form better and higher acknowledged groups that Christians or othe religions will have no clue of! Just imagine the possibilities! We can have scocial functions of any kind like actual Scocials for people to meet one another or to group up somewhere for higher meditative learning, etc. Basically, with Loki's idea, we rule! The possibilities are absolutely endless!
Maybe one suggestion for a type of code could be a sigil that no one WOULD know EXCEPT for Santanists. One or more dependent on areas, that we can all agree on. Then have it mass produced in Jewlry or emblems or pretty much anything.
I absolutely love the possibilities. Thank you for that very insightfull idea Loki!
I have been trying for my grouply site to achieve much of that idea but I did not have it as well formed in thought enough I guess. But I do believe that Loki has really come upon something ideal for all involved. Way to go!

<td val[/IMG] Thank you Jade but it isn't really up to me to decide. I can only suggest ideas like everyone else but in my view it must be a college of Satanic Masters  to make that decision! However it was very sweet of you to stand by me on these suggestions! Hail Satan L!
--- En date de : Mar 13.4.10, Jade <starry757@... a écrit :
De: Jade <starry757@...
Date: Mardi 13 avril 2010, 13h29

Hey! That is a wonderful idea/thought from Loki. Just imagine how much we can all get to...(for lack of a better way of stating this and no pun intended.... .)form better and higher acknowledged groups that Christians or othe religions will have no clue of! Just imagine the possibilities! We can have scocial functions of any kind like actual Scocials for people to meet one another or to group up somewhere for higher meditative learning, etc. Basically, with Loki's idea, we rule! The possibilities are absolutely endless!

[/TD]

It seems to me that to be effective and discreet in contacting other Satanists, we must train and use all of our senses to be acutely observant and to develop and implement our psychic skills. Aura viewing and interpretation can help in locating and identifying those who would at least be receptive to our message. All forms of divination can work as well, including map dowsing.

Read High Priestess Maxine's sermons on the newsletter.

I think of something physical, like a necklace. I wear a Baphomet a lot.

:)

Hail Satan
14/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back