Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do I get a guardian daemon??

jaydecourtney16

I have no Idea how to do this, I read some stuff on how to find him/her. But I don't think it worked. I need help

Patience. There is no rush to have your Guardian by your side. Just work on yourself for the time being. When you are more astrally open, your Guardian will come to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaydecourtney16" <jaydecourtney16@... wrote:

I have no Idea how to do this, I read some stuff on how to find him/her. But I don't think it worked. I need help

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaydecourtney16" <jaydecourtney16@... wrote:
When you Dedicate by performing the Dedication Ritual you get one assigned to you, it's pretty basic - perform the Dedication Ritual - Obtain a Guardian Demon.

That's all there is to it.s

Hail Satan!~

all I have z my instincts, i've never known any1 to talk to abt this, but I have my dreams, how do I find or let in my gardion demon, I will take to heart any advice offerd
On Aug 9, 2013 9:39 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Patience. There is no rush to have your Guardian by your side. Just work on yourself for the time being. When you are more astrally open, your Guardian will come to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

i have a question on this matter myself...im told that straight guys, for example, will have female GDs, etc, and straight chicks will have male demons, etc.

due to some past hangups (long story), i would like to have a male GD anyway even though im asexual with SLIGHT heterosexual leanings...how can this be arranged?

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back