Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do i find my guardian Demon?

diomid_smile

Hello im 14 and i done the dedication ritual. This feels amazing. Father is all i need. No i think my next step should be finding my guardian demon. I really want to establish a strong friendship between me and him/her. How do i find my guardian demon?

P.S.
i am being raised in a christian family but i managed to get the point across that i am against church ( i kinda pissed on a bible to do that) my parents got pissed off but they're ok now.
they still don't know that i'm a Satanist. but they think i used to be one. I lied and said that i am atheist so they would get off my back and to cause my self less trouble. :3

u could use a penndulam or aks Father hope u find your guardian demon

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 6:39:22 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] How do i find my guardian Demon?

Hello im 14 and i done the dedication ritual. This feels amazing. Father is all i need. No i think my next step should be finding my guardian demon. I really want to establish a strong friendship between me and him/her. How do i find my guardian demon?

P.S.
i am being raised in a christian family but i managed to get the point across that i am against church ( i kinda pissed on a bible to do that) my parents got pissed off but they're ok now.
they still don't know that i'm a Satanist. but they think i used to be one. I lied and said that i am atheist so they would get off my back and to cause my self less trouble. :3

Heay brother.... first of all u did good on pissint into a christian book :) second I am 18 I did the comitment to Father Satan when I was ur age 2 14...... to find ur demon u need 2 summon one trust me I am stuck on ur situation 2...... also welcome to the family.....

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@... wrote:

P.S.

Hey brother... but how do i know which demon to summon? There are alot of them.   Hail Satan!

Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 3:02:51 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Help 2 ur demon

Heay brother.... first of all u did good on pissint into a christian book :) second I am 18 I did the comitment to Father Satan when I was ur age 2 14...... to find ur demon u need 2 summon one trust me I am stuck on ur situation 2...... also welcome to the family.....

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@ ... wrote:

P.S.
they still don't know that i'm a Satanist. but they think i used to be one. I lied and said that i am atheist so they would get off my back and to cause my self less trouble.. :3

hey im probably going to do the detication ritual today im kinda scared but im gonna do it can someone call me to talk about it my numbers 1-760-782-7629 thanks oh ya my names gabriel

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trafikantejagas" <trafikantejagas@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@ wrote:

P.S.

hey i recognize your area code are u up in the high desert? not being creepy just recognize the  760 i don't even know u just asking about it

Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 1:32:13 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Help 2 ur demon

hey im probably going to do the detication ritual today im kinda scared but im gonna do it can someone call me to talk about it my numbers 1-760-782-7629 thanks oh ya my names gabriel

Hail Satan!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "trafikantejagas" <trafikantejagas@ ... wrote:

Heay brother..... first of all u did good on pissint into a christian book :) second I am 18 I did the comitment to Father Satan when I was ur age 2 14...... to find ur demon u need 2 summon one trust me I am stuck on ur situation 2...... also welcome to the family.....

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@ wrote:

P.S.
i am being raised in a christian family but i managed to get the point across that i am against church ( i kinda pissed on a bible to do that) my parents got pissed off but they're ok now..

Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 5:39:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Help 2 ur demon

Hey brother... but how do i know which demon to summon? There are alot of them.   Hail Satan!   certen demons help with certen things hope that helps a little XDDD

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 3:02:51 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Help 2 ur demon

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "diomid_smile" <diomid_smile@ ... wrote:

P.S.
they still don't know that i'm a Satanist. but they think i used to be one. I lied and said that i am atheist so they would get off my back and to cause my self less trouble... :3
http://www.bandoo.co[/IMG
The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back