Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how do I find like-minded people

darkknightray666

I mean.... how to i find Satanists who belive in Satan close to me? I mean, i dont know ANY person in my City who is a Satanist. And i dont think its an Good idea to say to everyone: ,, hey i am a Satanist. Do you worship Satan too?" But HOW do i find someone... i am not someone who have much Charisma...

The sad truth is, you shouldn't.DO NOT tell average people that you are a SS, even your best friends. They will see you differently. I have experience with this, is too dangerous right now to go seek out SS.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 19, 2016, at 3:33, "darkknightray666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I mean.... how to i find Satanists who belive in Satan close to me? I mean, i dont know ANY person in my City who is a Satanist. And i dont think its an Good idea to say to everyone: ,, hey i am a Satanist. Do you worship Satan too?" But HOW do i find someone... i am not someone who have much Charisma...

My family bully me because I told them I am a satanist and I agree with Sam.
On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 6:22 AM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The sad truth is, you shouldn't.DO NOT tell average people that you are a SS, even your best friends. They will see you differently. I have experience with this, is too dangerous right now to go seek out SS.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 19, 2016, at 3:33, "darkknightray666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

True. Whenever you tell any of the brainwashed xians you are a Satanist, their rational mind will be fuckin' DEAD, and the only thing they will be doing is believing as they have been brainwashed to.

Whenever a xian slave hears 'Satanist', it switches off his / her logical mind and turns on every vile behaviour with which they have been indoctrinated.

HS! HAIL VOLAC! 88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back