Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do I break up... ?

freakinightmare

I have been with a gf for a long time.
But only 2 months since we live in the same city and see each other every day.
I don't want to go into too much detail... but I don't want to hurt her... but I just see that we are not for each other...
I want her to be well and happy but just not with me..

TY in advance....

It would have been better if you knew exactly what you wanted in a partner before you even started dating her. So I will recommend you two workings instead of one, and this is from my own knowledge and what I have read from the JoS, but are you really sure you are not in love with her anymore? If you are, then you can use the rune ISA, vibrate it for 11 times, or any multiplications of 11, and do this for forty days. Use the affirmation: " In positive ways for me, X (your gf's name) is no longer interested in me, romantically or sexually, and wishes to move on, permanently" x9 times, as nine is the number of endings.

As for the secind working, you need to be someone who meditates regularly, does cleaning, protection etc., but basically you want to gain insight on what it is you truly want (do it even if you think you know, it will still be helpful): SOWILOx16, ANSUZx8, with the affirmation: "I am now completely aware of my own true sexual and romantic tastes and needs, now and forever."x8, as eight is a number of permanence.

You can clearly see that even though you want to break up you like her as a person and want her to have a good life, just be honest with her but not in a rude way and that's it. She may be upset at the moment but in the future she may understand what you meant or even not, she may understand there and that's fine. The right thing to do is to end the relationship straight away instead of doing nothing about it and putting it off. End it and get on with your life and let her get on with hers.

I don't want to go into too much detail... but I don't want to hurt her... but I just see that we are not for each other...

TY in advance....
Then say that. Have a conversation and explain your reasons for why you don't think you're a good match.

As said Power of Justice, confronting situation is the best way to let all reasons involved come out.

It's possible, you feel your freedom is threatened and you may be experiencing some kind of unconscious fear to live with this person soon?
Sometimes I experience irrational fears and worries, that come out due to I am teporary weakened by a Spiritual effort to overcome some obstacles. Soon after those fears disappear or reduce, like my mind struggle is over (for the moment). Just check if your worries are truly motivated, or coming out of fear or doubts, as well.

TY in advance...
dudee whats wrong with you? i cannot understand these men sometimes (or always)

just love her and bully her with your love so much as fake. men are good at pretending. herself will break up 👍🏻

Just tell her your true feelings, then go your separate ways, no contact.

just love her and bully her with your love so much as fake. men are good at pretending. herself will break up

just love her and bully her with your love so much as fake. men are good at pretending. herself will break up 👍🏻
i am not a man but okay... I appreciate your opinion but I wrote this because I feel bad, and have my own problems with my partner. And as i said. I don't wish her or anyone any harm

i am not a man but okay... I appreciate your opinion but I wrote this because I feel bad, and have my own problems with my partner. And as i said. I don't wish her or anyone any harm
Don't worry. Perhaps you are not compatible with her, it can happen. Two months is not such a long period of time as, for example, two years.
Talk to her honestly and explain the situation, don't be aggressive. Explain to her what didn't suit you in the relationship, why you want to make this decision etc. It will definitely hurt her a bit and you can't avoid it, but it's better to end it now, when you see that you two don't fit together. Over time, you will both heal and find other partners who will suit you both.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back