Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how did you get YOUR name

dragonmage777

Just wondering how each of you got your on line name. I got mine cos many years ago i was obsessed with dragons. I did a deep meditation to try to contact one in the astral. Next thing i am a Chinese Dragon, weird thing, this was over twenty years ago and the dragon was white and gold. Amazing adveture. Flying thru the clouds and into the ocean like flying under water. Incredible, wonderful amazing experience. Took the name Dragonmage because it was the very first thought in my mind as i came back, it just came to me.

Outlaw has been a nickname of mine for years. It doesn't exactly fit me any more, but at one time it did. :)

The numbers to me are lucky, hence why I use them.

14/88/666
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

Just wondering how each of you got your on line name. I got mine cos many years ago i was obsessed with dragons. I did a deep meditation to try to contact one in the astral. Next thing i am a Chinese Dragon, weird thing, this was over twenty years ago and the dragon was white and gold. Amazing adveture. Flying thru the clouds and into the ocean like flying under water. Incredible, wonderful amazing experience. Took the name Dragonmage because it was the very first thought in my mind as i came back, it just came to me.

Just slammed my hands on the keyboard and got "diznit". Then Yahoo suggested me "diznit26" because apparently there were 25 Diznits before me. Sorry if my answer wasn't what you expected. LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

LOL @diznit!!!

My real name isn't Lydia, but when I was a child I really liked the "Beetlejuice" comics and the girl's name is Lydia. I've used it as an alias since, and when I joined these groups I didn't want to use my real name but I hadn't thought of a "magickal" name yet.

Interesting fact: the main character in Beetlejuice was named for the star, spelled differently, and this is what is on the "Satanic Witchcraft" page on JoS about stars: "BETELGEUSE - [28 degrees of Gemini] This is one of the most fortunate of fixed stars and is frequently seen prominent in the charts of those who have hit the top. Success, riches, honors, fame. Much luck in life. This is Satan's Star". My heart jumped a little when I read that the first time :)

That's a great story James, I love merging with flying or swimming animals. I'll try meditating to connect with a dragon soon!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Just slammed my hands on the keyboard and got "diznit". Then Yahoo suggested me "diznit26" because apparently there were 25 Diznits before me. Sorry if my answer wasn't what you expected. LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

I made mine when I was 14 and I'm almost 21  it seems weird I know spelling it To people is difficult dectotaku34. Dect is short for detective (which I wanted to be at that age) otaku is Japanese  for anime freak (not much now) and 34 was my basketball number. I really want to make a new email address but it seems too much of a hassle when you've had it 7 yrs a LOT of people have it!! Something more satanic would be more fitting :)

Hail Satan!!
On Sep 13, 2011, at 1:29 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  LOL @diznit!!!

My real name isn't Lydia, but when I was a child I really liked the "Beetlejuice" comics and the girl's name is Lydia. I've used it as an alias since, and when I joined these groups I didn't want to use my real name but I hadn't thought of a "magickal" name yet.

Interesting fact: the main character in Beetlejuice was named for the star, spelled differently, and this is what is on the "Satanic Witchcraft" page on JoS about stars: "BETELGEUSE - [28 degrees of Gemini] This is one of the most fortunate of fixed stars and is frequently seen prominent in the charts of those who have hit the top. Success, riches, honors, fame. Much luck in life. This is Satan's Star". My heart jumped a little when I read that the first time :)

That's a great story James, I love merging with flying or swimming animals. I'll try meditating to connect with a dragon soon!

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

Would REALY like to know how HP Mac Firday got his name. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland and i KNOW there is no Clan Friday ( as in Macfriday). No disrespect intended Mac just curious. Dragonmage

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

I got my original online name when I was about 15 or 16. I just put together all the "satanic" names I could think of. But I don't like to go by Lilith Crowley anymore because of how abusive that is. (I didn't know it at the time.) I like going by Raven. My full name is Raven Libitina Lythrum. This is what I changed my birthname to in a ritual. I got Raven because "The Raven" by "Edgar Allen Poe" is my favorite poem. I didn't know that the Raven was the fathers animal until afterwards.Libitina I actually took from the Roman Goddess of Corpses, Funerals, and death. I've always had a deep love for ANY mythology but ESPECIALLY greek and roman!And Lythrum was actually a random name that showed up on a video game once and I IMMEDIATELY  fell in love with it. I looked it up out of curiosity and saw that it was a type of flower.This is my real name now because three days after the ritual I was cleaning around my altar and I heard father satan call me by my new name. "Raven." That's all he said. And I was filled with a love so indescribably deep, I cannot compare it. 
Well, you wanted to know how we got our names. That's how I got mine.   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 10:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how did you get YOUR name

Shannon Outlaw is my real name.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:12:46 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

That's funny! Thought it was referring to you being dizzy or some type of slang. Awesome idea though.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "diznit26" <diznit26@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:28:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how did you get YOUR name

Been racking my brains trying to figure out what Dizniz ment and where the 'name' came from. Now we know. Thanks for sharing

Here's me thinking of you riding around the wild west with a gun chasing wild horses and robbing banks. Thanks for sharing. Dragonmage
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:

Outlaw has been a nickname of mine for years. It doesn't exactly fit me any more, but at one time it did. :)

The numbers to me are lucky, hence why I use them.

14/88/666
Hail Satan

Lmao @ diznit, and I got mine because I say a bunch of off the wall shit (randomness part), and I think rhinos look cool so there ya go :)

Heh. Just chan[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how did you get YOUR name

Personally, I skimmed through a concordance, of sorts, that was left over of some old books I burned. It translated certain words from Greek to English. There was no "Lone" in there, but I did find "solitary" = "eremos" and "lukos" for "wolf". The number 8 represents days between moon phases, I now also know this to be the # of "ray's" of the heart chakra. I've always loved and been drawn to wolves, was my 1st tat, and, according to a Wiccan x-girlfriend, the animal form of my "spirit guide"
This brings me to my own question: I know Anubus to rep a jackel, are there any that represent a wolf? Thanx.
HAIL SATAN!

Well I admit it isn't completely nonsensical. Everyhting was random, but 26 also coincidentally refers to my age too.

The previous accounts I had here did make some sense though. I used "fire starter" or a variation of that at some point because I loved practicing pyrokinesis at that time and was a nickname somebody gave me because of that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

That's funny! Thought it was referring to you being dizzy or some type of slang. Awesome idea though.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:28:05
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Jason, Lone Wolf in Greek is "monahikos lykos". Eremos means more like "desert" or "deserted", it is used mostly to refer to places not people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Personally, I skimmed through a concordance, of sorts, that was left over of some old books I burned. It translated certain words from Greek to English. There was no "Lone" in there, but I did find "solitary" = "eremos" and "lukos" for "wolf". The number 8 represents days between moon phases, I now also know this to be the # of "ray's" of the heart chakra. I've always loved and been drawn to wolves, was my 1st tat, and, according to a Wiccan x-girlfriend, the animal form of my "spirit guide"
This brings me to my own question: I know Anubus to rep a jackel, are there any that represent a wolf? Thanx.
HAIL SATAN!

Stephen Hardee is my real name.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:31:50 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] how did you get YOUR name
  Shannon Outlaw is my real name.
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:12:46 pm

Before I met JoS and I found out that Satan's name before Satan was Lucifer, I always preferred to call him by his normal name, out of respect.My username actually was meant to be Lucis because as far as I know, "Light Bearer" means something like "Lucis/Lux Ferre" so I chose Lucis, but since it was taken,I used it in a latin way, adding the "v" instead of "u", and the x means nothing, I just put there because I thought it would say invalid username.

But Satan's name before Satan wasn't lucifer. As the JoS site says, Lucifer was originally a God irrelevant to Satan/Enki. Also, a varitation of Satan could be his first name as it's based in Sanskrit. Satan is the most respectful name you can call him, it means truth in Sanskrit. It's just the enemy that twisted it to mean enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xlvcis" <xlvcis@... wrote:

Before I met JoS and I found out that Satan's name before Satan was Lucifer, I always preferred to call him by his normal name, out of respect.My username actually was meant to be Lucis because as far as I know, "Light Bearer" means something like "Lucis/Lux Ferre" so I chose Lucis, but since it was taken,I used it in a latin way, adding the "v" instead of "u", and the x means nothing, I just put there because I thought it would say invalid username.

Omg Diznit?? You were the firestarter? I was wondering whe you went! and then again I thought it was you :) I recognixed the intelligence in all your posts.
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 5:13:06 am

Well I admit it isn't completely nonsensical. Everyhting was random, but 26 also coincidentally refers to my age too.

The previous accounts I had here did make some sense though. I used "fire starter" or a variation of that at some point because I loved practicing pyrokinesis at that time and was a nickname somebody gave me because of that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Just slammed my hands on the keyboard and got "diznit". Then Yahoo suggested me "diznit26" because apparently there were 25 Diznits before me. Sorry if

But Satan's name before Satan wasn't lucifer. As the JoS site says, Lucifer was originally a God irrelevant to Satan/Enki. Also, a varitation of Satan could be his first name as it's based in Sanskrit. Satan is the most respectful name you can call him, it means truth in Sanskrit. It's just the enemy that twisted it to mean enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xlvcis" <xlvcis@ wrote:

Oh,I've misunderstood then, also I typed wrong, I meant that before I found JoS,through study I had found out that in the xianized story Satan's true name was Lucifer.

Hail Satan!

It was spammed to death :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Omg Diznit?? You were the firestarter? I was wondering whe you went! and then again I thought it was you :) I recognixed the intelligence in all your posts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Just slammed my hands on the keyboard and got "diznit". Then Yahoo suggested me "diznit26" because apparently there were 25 Diznits before me. Sorry if

That's why I change accounts, my inbox eventually gets full of kike spam. Or gets hacked. But now I really don't look at my email so I don't care at all about that.

It was spammed to death :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Then why is His name on the JoS website as Satan/Lucifer?   His name is listed that way in the dedication ritual and the standard ritual?  Also, the invocation  in the standard ritual in Latin is In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.  Can you explain this?
From: diznit26 Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:16 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how did you get YOUR name

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xlvcis" <xlvcis@... wrote:
--- In <a rel="nofollow" >
title="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
CTRL + Click to follow link" href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"[email protected], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:
wondering how each of you got your on line name. I got mine cos many years ago i was obsessed with dragons. I did a deep meditation to try to contact one in the astral. Next thing i am a Chinese Dragon, weird thing, this was over twenty years ago and the dragon was white and gold. Amazing adveture. Flying thru the clouds and into the ocean like flying under water. Incredible, wonderful amazing experience. Took the name Dragonmage because it was the very first thought in my mind as i came back, it just came to me.

*Sigh* please read the JoS, it clearly says that it originally was a different God but eventually came to refer to Satan, and that's what I said in my previous post:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

""Lucifer" was also given to our beloved Father as a name. Lucifer was originally a Roman God with NO CONNECTION to our Father Satan/Ea."

I did say that it was not his ORIGINAL name BEFORE Satan, not that this name doesn't refer to him at all now. Do you understand what the word originally means?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jenoah" <trovadaj@... wrote:

Then why is His name on the JoS website as Satan/Lucifer? His name is listed that way in the dedication ritual and the standard ritual? Also, the invocation in the standard ritual in Latin is In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. Can you explain this?

Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:16 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xlvcis" <xlvcis@ wrote:

I also think of Lucifer as a title, rather than a name. Perhaps that's why it's given to him, because He is the bringer of knowledge and light. This makes perfect sense to me why he got the name "Lucifer" which wasn't originally his.

*Sigh* please read the JoS, it clearly says that it originally was a different God but eventually came to refer to Satan, and that's what I said in my previous post:

""Lucifer" was also given to our beloved Father as a name. Lucifer was originally a Roman God with NO CONNECTION to our Father Satan/Ea."

I did say that it was not his ORIGINAL name BEFORE Satan, not that this name doesn't refer to him at all now. Do you understand what the word originally means?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jenoah" <trovadaj@ wrote:

Then why is His name on the JoS website as Satan/Lucifer? His name is listed that way in the dedication ritual and the standard ritual? Also, the invocation in the standard ritual in Latin is In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. Can you explain this?

You don’t have to be rude about it.  I am more than three decades your senior and became familiar with Satanism many years before you were born young man.   From: diznit26 Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:24 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how did you get YOUR name     I also think of Lucifer as a title, rather than a name. Perhaps that's why it's given to him, because He is the bringer of knowledge and light. This makes perfect sense to me why he got the name "Lucifer" which wasn't originally his.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:
*Sigh* please read the
JoS, it clearly says that it originally was a different God but eventually came to refer to Satan, and that's what I said in my previous post:
""Lucifer" was also given to our beloved Father as a name. Lucifer was
originally a Roman God with NO CONNECTION to our Father Satan/Ea."
I did say that it was not his ORIGINAL name BEFORE Satan, not that this
name doesn't refer to him at all now. Do you understand what the word originally means?
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Jenoah" <trovadaj@ wrote:
Then why is His name
on the JoS website as Satan/Lucifer? His name is listed that way in the dedication ritual and the standard ritual? Also, the invocation in the standard ritual in Latin is In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. Can you explain this?
To: <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

But Satan's name before Satan
wasn't lucifer. As the JoS site says, Lucifer was originally a God irrelevant to Satan/Enki. Also, a varitation of Satan could be his first name as it's based in Sanskrit. Satan is the most respectful name you can call him, it means truth in Sanskrit. It's just the enemy that twisted it to mean enemy.
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "xlvcis" <xlvcis@ wrote:
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:
Just wondering how each of you got your on line name. I got mine
cos many years ago i was obsessed with dragons. I did a deep meditation to try to contact one in the astral. Next thing i am a Chinese Dragon, weird thing, this was over twenty years ago and the dragon was white and gold. Amazing adveture. Flying thru the clouds and into the ocean like flying under water. Incredible, wonderful amazing experience. Took the name Dragonmage because it was the very first thought in my mind as i came back, it just came to me.
Before I met JoS and I found out that Satan's name before Satan was
Lucifer, I always preferred to call him by his normal name, out of respect.My username actually was meant to be Lucis because as far as I know, "Light Bearer" means something like "Lucis/Lux Ferre" so I chose Lucis, but since it was taken,I used it in a latin way, adding the "v" instead of "u", and the x means nothing, I just put there because I thought it would say invalid username.

Actually, I don't think it does matter to me if people have past lives with Satan or not but I just get so tired of people trying to say that they knew about Satanism before me so that makes them better somehow. Before 2002 there was no Spiritual Satanism. Just laveyanism and enemy reverse xianity. No connection of Satanism with power meditations.

You were the one which asked a commonsensical question answered in JoS in a combative tone. Besides that, we're to be united, and if I were you I would be trying to teach the younger ones who have less experience, not trying to boast how better I am. I see you made no posts of yours like that, in fact this was your first one which was trying to combat me. Seems a bit trollish, don't you think?

Also, if I count my past lives with Satan I was familliar with Satanism many centuries before you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

If you are more familliar how come you didn't know that answer? REALLY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jenoah" <trovadaj@ wrote:

You don’t have to be rude about it. I am more than three decades your senior and became familiar with Satanism many years before you were born young man.

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:24 AM

I also think of Lucifer as a title, rather than a name. Perhaps that's why it's given to him, because He is the bringer of knowledge and light. This makes perfect sense to me why he got the name "Lucifer" which wasn't originally his.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Jenoah" <trovadaj@ wrote:

To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "xlvcis" <xlvcis@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

FYI, there's a certain JoS clergy member that has been to Satanism for the same time as me or even less, is younger than me but I admit that knows lot more than me and is a lot more spiritually advanced than me. And I've learned more things I didn't know from this person. This is an example where your age or years you've been in doesn't matter at all.

Actually, I don't think it does matter to me if people have past lives with Satan or not but I just get so tired of people trying to say that they knew about Satanism before me so that makes them better somehow. Before 2002 there was no Spiritual Satanism. Just laveyanism and enemy reverse xianity. No connection of Satanism with power meditations.

You were the one which asked a commonsensical question answered in JoS in a combative tone. Besides that, we're to be united, and if I were you I would be trying to teach the younger ones who have less experience, not trying to boast how better I am. I see you made no posts of yours like that, in fact this was your first one which was trying to combat me. Seems a bit trollish, don't you think?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Also, if I count my past lives with Satan I was familliar with Satanism many centuries before you.

You don’t have to be rude about it. I am more than three decades your senior and became familiar with Satanism many years before you were born young man.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

"I'm older than you, so stop kickin' and screamin' kid" - BWAHAHAHA XD

Really, this is the most ridiculous argument one can put forward:/ You know Jenoah, age does not always equals experience...

And I wonder what kind of Satanism did you research?

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

You don�t have to be rude about it. I am more than three decades your senior and became familiar with Satanism many years before you were born young man.

I do know the answer, but your post raised questions and I wanted you to clarify it for those who are new and afraid to ask.   Between my career and my work here, I don’t have time to be on the internet all day answering questions.  Besides, this is Maxine’s site and she and the clergy are more than qualified to answer this.   From: diznit26 Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:05 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: how did you get YOUR name     If you are more familliar how come you didn't know that answer? REALLY.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Jenoah" <trovadaj@... wrote:
You don’t have to be rude
about it. I am more than three decades your senior and became familiar with Satanism many years before you were born young man.
diznit26
To: <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

I also think of Lucifer as a title, rather than a name. Perhaps that's
why it's given to him, because He is the bringer of knowledge and light. This makes perfect sense to me why he got the name "Lucifer" which wasn't originally his.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "diznit26"
<diznit26@ wrote:
*Sigh* please read the JoS,
it clearly says that it originally was a different God but eventually came to refer to Satan, and that's what I said in my previous post:
<a rel="nofollow" >
href="http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html"http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html
""Lucifer" was also given to our beloved Father as a name.
Lucifer was originally a Roman God with NO CONNECTION to our Father Satan/Ea."
I did say that it was not his ORIGINAL
name BEFORE Satan, not that this name doesn't refer to him at all now. Do you understand what the word originally means?
mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Jenoah" <trovadaj@ wrote:
Then why is His name on the JoS
website as Satan/Lucifer? His name is listed that way in the dedication ritual and the standard ritual? Also, the invocation in the standard ritual in Latin is In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. Can you explain this?
To:
mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
[JoyofSatan666] Re: how did you get YOUR name
But Satan's name before Satan wasn't
lucifer. As the JoS site says, Lucifer was originally a God irrelevant to Satan/Enki. Also, a varitation of Satan could be his first name as it's based in Sanskrit. Satan is the most respectful name you can call him, it means truth in Sanskrit. It's just the enemy that twisted it to mean enemy.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "xlvcis"
<xlvcis@ wrote:
mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:
Just wondering
how each of you got your on line name. I got mine cos many years ago i was obsessed with dragons. I did a deep meditation to try to contact one in the astral. Next thing i am a Chinese Dragon, weird thing, this was over twenty years ago and the dragon was white and gold. Amazing adveture. Flying thru the clouds and into the ocean like flying under water. Incredible, wonderful amazing experience. Took the name Dragonmage because it was the very first thought in my mind as i came back, it just came to me.
Before I met JoS
and I found out that Satan's name before Satan was Lucifer, I always preferred to call him by his normal name, out of respect.My username actually was meant to be Lucis because as far as I know, "Light Bearer" means something like "Lucis/Lux Ferre" so I chose Lucis, but since it was taken,I used it in a latin way, adding the "v" instead of "u", and the x means nothing, I just put there because I thought it would say invalid username.

LOL Siguard!! :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

"I'm older than you, so stop kickin' and screamin' kid" - BWAHAHAHA XD

Really, this is the most ridiculous argument one can put forward:/ You know Jenoah, age does not always equals experience...

And I wonder what kind of Satanism did you research?

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

You don�t have to be rude about it. I am more than three decades your senior and became familiar with Satanism many years before you were born young man.

I got my "online" name originally, because for a looooong while, I was obsessed with the moon! No judge, you like dragons (^-^)Anyway, I was reading through a giant article about Latin names because I love writing, I want to be an author, and I found this one name - Luna. It was the name of a Latin Moon Godess. After telling my friends about it, they just started calling me it because of how much I could talk about the moon without getting bored. I was fine with it! Now, mostly my friend call me Lulu, but everyone in school remembers sixth grade when I was Luna.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back