Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can we help?

vladimirblack666

I recall H.P. Maxine wrote few days ago about Spiritual Warfare,saying that "if every dedicated Satanist would devote at least 15 minutes,xianity would be gone by now".

I just wanted to ask (and pardon my lack of knowledge upon the subject) but what are we supposed to do ? Besides leaving tracts,stickers,pen messages whatever,hoping that people would find the truth.

Does a simple negative thought/energy manipulation upon xianity/bible/whatever counts ? Or a ritual ? How exactly can we help beat xianity,besides spreading the word.

Living a successful, powerful and joyful life and thinking for your damn self!!! That will serve the real Satan no matter how you see him!!! This is the basic path that leads to the Dark-Gnosis of Infernal Ascension!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

I recall H.P. Maxine wrote few days ago about Spiritual Warfare,saying that "if every dedicated Satanist would devote at least 15 minutes,xianity would be gone by now".

I just wanted to ask (and pardon my lack of knowledge upon the subject) but what are we supposed to do ? Besides leaving tracts,stickers,pen messages whatever,hoping that people would find the truth.

Does a simple negative thought/energy manipulation upon xianity/bible/whatever counts ? Or a ritual ? How exactly can we help beat xianity,besides spreading the word.

Satanism isn't about self-ism and disregarding Satan (who is a real being, not an archetype) either:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Concerning_S ... rfare.html
http://www.666blacksun.com/Tactics.html

Hail Enki!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Da'inn" <erceerceerce@... wrote:

Living a successful, powerful and joyful life and thinking for your damn self!!! That will serve the real Satan no matter how you see him!!! This is the basic path that leads to the Dark-Gnosis of Infernal Ascension!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@ wrote:

Well, living for oneself is great, but if we don't get rid of xianity and the kikes, there won't be much of a world to live in. There has to be a balance, though. One can live for oneself and Satan and still do spiritual warfare. That's what I'm trying to do, anyway.
----- Original Message ----- From: Da'inn To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:49 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How can we help?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@ ... wrote:

I just wanted to ask (and pardon my lack of knowledge upon the subject) but what are we supposed to do ? Besides leaving tracts,stickers, pen messages whatever,hoping that people would find the truth.

Does a simple negative thought/energy manipulation upon xianity/bible/ whatever counts ? Or a ritual ? How exactly can we help beat xianity,besides spreading the word.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Da'inn" <erceerceerce@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@ wrote:

living a great life wont help the war at all, but That is the goal for life though.

As for helping out, yes leaving tracks and spreading the word is excellent. That is the physical way of fighting. I see you want to begin spiritually fighting. Start the Hells Army Program:
http://www.666blacksun.com/Hells_Army_666.html

HAIL EA!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back