Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can someone get a girlfriend in a muslim country like the arab gulf countries?

Ahmed666

The quastion is stated in the title, how can i get a girlfriend in theae shithole countries with islamic laws without getting killed by either a sword or hanging? lol

Thank you and hail satan

You sound young, very young.

You have two options, but it's your choice:

1) Avoid mentioning or providing any evidence that you're SS to anyone. Keep it EXTREMELY discreet, don't do any ritual openly, meditate, don't do candles or incense, unless u live alone and can do it in your privacu. That way u can have a muslim gf. Some of these countries have death penalties for "witchcraft".

2) Go to a secular country when you're old enough and have financial ability and find an atheist gf who wouldn't care if you're SS. I don't recommend being openly an SS and getting into a relationship with any kind of Abrahamic.

The odds you'll find an SS gf are very low.

You can meditate since that's easy to do discreetly, if you live with others, inscence or candles or sigils would be dead giveaways. Don't do any chants if you live with others either. None of this matters if you live alone though, but don't let people from outside see or hear you either.

If you're in the gulf, these are one of the few places in the world where they will execute people like you if you're found out.

Program your aura to attract a partner that is appropriate to you, with a proper affirmation.
You seem to be very new, so I wouldn't recommend runic vibration this early.

Work on cleaning your Aura and Chakras daily, get into a Yoga routine and work on spinning the chakras, as well as taking the journey to Open them.
All these things will raise your bioelectricity, and while some might not think this will help specifically with attraction, I am not of that belief.

Once your bioelectricity is higher and you have a better flow of energy, you will:
- feel healthier, gaining confidence
- look better, as your skin clears up and physical issues repair (time and healthy habits are necessary here)
- have a happier, healthier attitude about life
- be smarter and a deeper personality

All these things are highly attractive. Look at the average man, if you get into these habits as well as studying and self improvement, you are far above the curve. The next issue is simply finding the correct partner.

It might not be time for you to focus most of your efforts into finding a partner, when the time comes you will know.

Don't do any chants if you live with others either.

The Hindu Mantras like “aum” means death in my country

Anyway i started the 40 days program i beliave it suit me knowing i am still new and dont know that much about meditation i will ask the gods about guidance before sleep and wait for signs or responses

Thank you a lot brother

Program your aura to attract a partner that is appropriate to you, with a proper affirmation.
You seem to be very new, so I wouldn't recommend runic vibration this early.

Work on cleaning your Aura and Chakras daily, get into a Yoga routine and work on spinning the chakras, as well as taking the journey to Open them.
All these things will raise your bioelectricity, and while some might not think this will help specifically with attraction, I am not of that belief.

Once your bioelectricity is higher and you have a better flow of energy, you will:
- feel healthier, gaining confidence
- look better, as your skin clears up and physical issues repair (time and healthy habits are necessary here)
- have a happier, healthier attitude about life
- be smarter and a deeper personality

All these things are highly attractive. Look at the average man, if you get into these habits as well as studying and self improvement, you are far above the curve. The next issue is simply finding the correct partner.

It might not be time for you to focus most of your efforts into finding a partner, when the time comes you will know.

thanks a lot i started the 40 days program 😎

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back