Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can i say establishe a relationship with Demon!

aprilxavier3

Greetings brothers and sisters in Satan am kinda disturbed with my meditation focusing on anything like five minutes yes I do but visualizing chakras have become a problem whenever I try to align my chakras they dissipate some time they spin or turn to something else which distracts me and what have realised is if you can align your chakras correctly there's no any meditation you can't do because focusing and concentration now is ok. So am asking wether there's any possibilities to befriend a demon and help me at least with just alignment if possible and others which looks to be difficult..........May father Satan bless Glory be to Satan Hail Satan

Sounds like you're over thinking it. You don't need help from a god to assist with this. Simply relax more, sounds like you're putting too much focus into visualization. I suggest focus more on FEELING the chakra and the energy. It will give you a better understanding of what you're doing while doing chakra work.
On Apr 2, 2017 2:23 AM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Greetings brothers and sisters in Satan am kinda disturbed with my meditation focusing on anything like five minutes yes I do but visualizing chakras have become a problem whenever I try to align my chakras they dissipate some time they spin or turn to something else which distracts me and what have realised is if you can align your chakras correctly there's no any meditation you can't do because focusing and concentration now is ok. So am asking wether there's any possibilities to befriend a demon and help me at least with just alignment if possible and others which looks to be difficult..........May father Satan bless Glory be to Satan Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back