Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can I Priest hood in the Joy of Satan.

vognard.moonstone

I ask that I to be a priest then a high priest in the Joy of Satan. ask this because I love Satan and the demons so much. Even before I ever heard of the Joy of Satan I knew Satan is real. I felt him and the demons for most of my life. But I did not know that there was a spiritual satanist way just the Anton Levay way which I dont like since they dont believe Satan is real. When I found the Joy of Satan I did cry some. I was so happy in what I read on the site. I believe in it all so much. It is like it was made for me. I was a pagan witch but not Wiccan. I dont believe in Karma whats so ever never did. When I saw that the JoS way does not believe in Karma I was like pow and that Satan and the demons are not evil. I knew they were not evil just who they are when they need be. Like getting back agence the christian and Jew shit. I want to grow as a spiritual satanist and learn the ways of Satan and demons. Then teach others the way. Hail Satan.

Satan and the Gods decide who becomes a High Priest. You need to be extremely advanced spiritually and completely devoted to advancing Satanism. But in the end its the Gods who decide so you can't just ''become'' a High Priest.  

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:54 AM, "vognard.moonstone@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I ask that I to be a priest then a high priest in the Joy of Satan. ask this because I love Satan and the demons so much. Even before I ever heard of the Joy of Satan I knew Satan is real. I felt him and the demons for most of my life. But I did not know that there was a spiritual satanist way just the Anton Levay way which I dont like since they dont believe Satan is real. When I found the Joy of Satan I did cry some. I was so happy in what I read on the site. I believe in it all so much. It is like it was made for me. I was a pagan witch but not Wiccan. I dont believe in Karma whats so ever never did. When I saw that the JoS way does not believe in Karma I was like pow and that Satan and the demons are not evil. I knew they were not evil just who they are when they need be. Like getting back agence the christian and Jew shit. I want to grow as a spiritual satanist and learn the ways of Satan and demons. Then teach others the way. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back