Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can I know about my guardian???

Kaustav Mazumdar

I want to know about my guaqdian, how can i ? this is india we don't have ojha board here. So please tell of how ?

<td val[/IMG]I didn't need a board for mine.When you are ready he/she will make theirself know to you and it will be undeniable believe me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How can I know about my guardian???
Sent: Sun, Oct 7, 2012 2:37:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
I want to know about my guaqdian, how can i ? this is india we don't have ojha board here. So please tell of how ?
[/TD]

Is it correct, if I just used my pendulum on JOS wedsite. Asking it "is this my GD?"; in the end I have been able to eliminate my GM. Would this be a correct way to find one? Because I am not to sheer and I feel bad for ignoring my GM, and not referring to (her) properly.

Eduard

Hail Father Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I didn't need a board for mine.When you are ready he/she will make theirself know to you and it will be undeniable believe me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]GM?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How can I know about my guardian???
Sent: Tue, Oct 9, 2012 2:19:42 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Is it correct, if I just used my pendulum on JOS wedsite. Asking it "is this my GD?"; in the end I have been able to eliminate my GM. Would this be a correct way to find one? Because I am not to sheer and I feel bad for ignoring my GM, and not referring to (her) properly.

Eduard

Hail Father Satan!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I didn't need a board for mine.When you are ready he/she will make theirself know to you and it will be undeniable believe me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back