Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can I find out who my guardian Demon/Demoness is?

I find it hard to believe you've been a Satanist for 'almost 5 years', and yet you still need to ask this question like you've only been in the groups for a week. How many times has this question come up? How many times has it been answered? How many times do we mention to do your own research and to study the JoS. It is all in there.
And also, sexuality has nothing to do with the gender of your guardian. I am a straight male and have mainly male Guardians.
Meditate, empower your soul, open your astral sences, use the techniques on JoS. But don't focus so much on it, simply do a Ritual to Satan asking to send you your Guardian, then wait and continue empowering yourself. They will come when you are ready and in need.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Well, [/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I find it hard to believe you've been a Satanist for 'almost 5 years', and yet you still need to ask this question like you've only been in the groups for a week. How many times has this question come up? How many times has it been answered? How many times do we mention to do your own research and to study the JoS. It is all in there.
And also, sexuality has nothing to do with the gender of your guardian. I am a straight male and have mainly male Guardians.
Meditate, empower your soul, open your astral sences, use the techniques on JoS. But don't focus so much on it, simply do a Ritual to Satan asking to send you your Guardian, then wait and continue empowering yourself. They will come when you are ready and in need.

-En Haradren Amlug.

[/IMG]</var>

<td val[/IMG]I had trouble with this too but as long as you believe then there is. I see it as a test of faith but others may differ. I'm barley getting contact from what I believe is a female who is in love with me I see it as my imagination runing wild and a possibility but I never ignore the fact that it's there. The ouija board helps too but it takes practice before really using it. I must be doing something right.

[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: How can I find out who my guardian Demon/Demoness is?
Sent: Wed, Oct 9, 2013 6:20:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I find it hard to believe you&apos;ve been a Satanist for &apos;almost 5 years&apos;, and yet you still need to ask this question like you&apos;ve only been in the groups for a week. How many times has this question come up? How many times has it been answered? How many times do we mention to do your own research and to study the JoS. It is all in there.
Meditate, empower your soul, open your astral sences, use the techniques on JoS. But don&apos;t focus so much on it, simply do a Ritual to Satan asking to send you your Guardian, then wait and continue empowering yourself. They will come when you are ready and in need.

-En Haradren Amlug.

---In [email protected] , <[email protected] wrote:

[/IMG]</var> [/TD]

But can't the pendulu[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <robmartinez1996@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I had trouble with this too but as long as you believe then there is. I see it as a test of faith but others may differ. I'm barley getting contact from what I believe is a female who is in love with me I see it as my imagination runing wild and a possibility but I never ignore the fact that it's there. The ouija board helps too but it takes practice before really using it. I must be doing something right.

[/TD]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: How can I find out who my guardian Demon/Demoness is?

<td val[/IMG]   I find it hard to believe you've been a Satanist for 'almost 5 years', and yet you still need to ask this question like you've only been in the groups for a week. How many times has this question come up? How many times has it been answered? How many times do we mention to do your own research and to study the JoS. It is all in there.

-En Haradren Amlug.

[/IMG]</var> [/TD]

I didn't mention either method, I said do a ritual to Satan. And if you are properly empowered and open astrally, these things are avoided. -En Haradren Amlug.

The Pendulum and Ouija Board can be Manipulated by the enemy yes.   In closing, always remember- telepahtic communication is subject to all kinds of interferences, no different from a ouija board. Rely on your own abilities first and foremost. Too many people are dependent upon Demons and spirits. The Powers of Hell now have their hands full. The message of Satanism is to be strong. It takes a lot of personal strength and character to strictly adhere to a meditation program. Make it a habit.

Confuc[/IMG]</var> 

But can't the pendulu[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <robmartinez1996@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   I find it hard to believe you've been a Satanist for 'almost 5 years', and yet you still need to ask this question like you've only been in the groups for a week. How many times has this question come up? How many times has it been answered? How many times do we mention to do your own research and to study the JoS. It is all in there.

-En Haradren Amlug.

[/IMG]</var> [/TD]

You need to physically remove these people from your life if thy are cause in so much distress, or remover yourself from them. Continue to work on your atrak sences. It is new than likely you've been visited by the Gods, but you weren't open enough to realise. And take some time to re read the JoS. You may have read it, but a lot of questions you ask can be found there, so perhaps a refresher is needed. -En Haradren Amlug.

Thanks En_Haradre[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

You need to physically remove these people from your life if thy are cause in so much distress, or remover yourself from them. Continue to work on your atrak sences. It is new than likely you've been visited by the Gods, but you weren't open enough to realise. And take some time to re read the JoS. You may have read it, but a lot of questions you ask can be found there, so perhaps a refresher is needed. -En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back