Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How are we supposed to rate ourselves?

Amber

I see day in and day out talking with different Satanists and pagans, how we rate ourselves is different from individual to individual. So, I would like to ask, how should we rate ourselves? By the hours we have spent researching? The power we have developed? Our devotion to Father Satan? How? Or would it be best to do all of that?

Personally, I see it through our devotion and the power we have gained from the amount of knowledge worked so hard for. How do you see how we rate ourselves?

I would like to know because there are so many different opinions out there and I would like to see where everyone stands on this.

Also, I would like to write a series about the questions we are asked and the drama that's dealt with when some of us come out about being a Satanist. Would you guys actually read it, if I took the time to post it?

Rating, would make this seem like a competition. It is not. It's our own personal, individual journey to Godhood. There's no point in "rating" something that is between you and Satan.

Hail Satan!.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amber" <misstrumpet9408@... wrote:

I see day in and day out talking with different Satanists and pagans, how we rate ourselves is different from individual to individual. So, I would like to ask, how should we rate ourselves? By the hours we have spent researching? The power we have developed? Our devotion to Father Satan? How? Or would it be best to do all of that?

Personally, I see it through our devotion and the power we have gained from the amount of knowledge worked so hard for. How do you see how we rate ourselves?

I would like to know because there are so many different opinions out there and I would like to see where everyone stands on this.

Also, I would like to write a series about the questions we are asked and the drama that's dealt with when some of us come out about being a Satanist. Would you guys actually read it, if I took the time to post it?

I could see the point in rating yourself as way to judge personal progress... but on the whole I agree with Lydia_666 its not a competition so I think it would be unfair and possibly even rude to compare your Personal ratings with someone else's progress Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 15, 2012 6:10 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
Rating, would make this seem like a competition. It is not. It's our own personal, individual journey to Godhood. There's no point in "rating" something that is between you and Satan.

Hail Satan!.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amber" <misstrumpet9408@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

It's much simpler to not rate at all. Besides what other people said, you're also distracting (and possibly depressing) yourself from more important things by trying to compare someone or yourself with other people. There's no comparison, everybody does things in a different way and we're different. There's no competition between Dedicated Satanists, but we instead seek to mutually support and help eachother become better.

Indeed. I feel the only rating we should engage in is looking at all we've done and ask ourselves personal questions such as, "Am I happy with what I've done so far? If not, why? What could I have done differently, and what should I aim for in the next few months?" Things like that. Keeping track of your progress in this manner would help you achieve your goals and advance yourself spiritually.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I could see the point in rating yourself as way to judge personal
progress... but on the whole I agree with Lydia_666 its not a competition
so I think it would be unfair and possibly even rude to compare your
Personal ratings with someone else's progress

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 15, 2012 6:10 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Rating, would make this seem like a competition. It is not. It's our own
personal, individual journey to Godhood. There's no point in "rating"
something that is between you and Satan.

Hail Satan!.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amber" <misstrumpet9408@ wrote:

I see day in and day out talking with different Satanists and pagans,
how we rate ourselves is different from individual to individual. So, I
would like to ask, how should we rate ourselves? By the hours we have spent
researching? The power we have developed? Our devotion to Father Satan?
How? Or would it be best to do all of that?

Personally, I see it through our devotion and the power we have gained
from the amount of knowledge worked so hard for. How do you see how we rate
ourselves?

I would like to know because there are so many different opinions out
there and I would like to see where everyone stands on this.

Also, I would like to write a series about the questions we are asked
and the drama that's dealt with when some of us come out about being a
Satanist. Would you guys actually read it, if I took the time to post it?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hmmmm.....no offense Amber, but I PERSONALLY think the question is......ridiculous.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back