Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

household objects being fiddled with.

scribe1117

I had a really odd experience today and I wonder if anybody else has had it happen to them. I was practising getting into a trance for at least an hour and a half last night and although I didn't quite manage a full trance, I was very close. I got the light-headed, spinning feeling and the feel of falling into darkness, loss of feeling in almost my entire body and I definitely felt the enrgy change around at one point. A couple of random voices as if coming through water and just generally being echoey. I managed to get a headache in the right side of my head, lol. Anyway, during this, I heard some noises around the house, and they gave me a bit of a start. They didn't hurt as much as they obviously would have had I been in a deep trance. I eventually came out of the relaxation by moving my toes and fingers (felt really weird as I've never done this before and like I was trying to reactivate my body from a long way away, and I was both fatigued and a bit shaky on my feet when I came to).

Anyway, this morning, when I came downstairs, my father asked me if I'd been messing around with the temperature on the radiator, and I said no. I hadn't touched it. The radiator had been turned up as of last night and I'd been nowhere near it and he's not generally forgetful. He's got quite a sharp memory so he can't have done it either. The fax machine had also been fiddled with. The tray was dislodged and a couple of numbers and been pressed, and again, I've been nowhere near it. Has this kind of thing happened to other people when they first get into Satanism? Things seem to be opening up pretty quickly for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scribe1117" <scribe1117@... wrote:
I had a really odd experience today and I wonder if anybody else has had it happen to them. I was practising getting into a trance for at least an hour and a half last night and although I didn't quite manage a full trance, I was very close. I got the light-headed, spinning feeling and the feel of falling into darkness, loss of feeling in almost my entire body and I definitely felt the enrgy change around at one point. A couple of random voices as if coming through water and just generally being echoey. I managed to get a headache in the right side of my head, lol. Anyway, during this, I heard some noises around the house, and they gave me a bit of a start. They didn't hurt as much as they obviously would have had I been in a deep trance. I eventually came out of the relaxation by moving my toes and fingers (felt really weird as I've never done this before and like I was trying to reactivate my body from a long way away, and I was both fatigued and a bit shaky on my feet when I came to).

Anyway, this morning, when I came downstairs, my father asked me if I'd been messing around with the temperature on the radiator, and I said no. I hadn't touched it. The radiator had been turned up as of last night and I'd been nowhere near it and he's not generally forgetful. He's got quite a sharp memory so he can't have done it either. The fax machine had also been fiddled with. The tray was dislodged and a couple of numbers and been pressed, and again, I've been nowhere near it. Has this kind of thing happened to other people when they first get into Satanism? Things seem to be opening up pretty quickly for me.
Nothing to fear. When I first began to rediscover witchcraft this would happen occasionally.
Keep yourself loyal to Satan and you are safe. Could be someone wants to play?

Sometimes things move at my house, it haven't happen for a long time, but just two days ago as am going to bed I hear noises and see objects move. It doesn't scare me, I actually feel safe.

Your in the company of demons. if you feel safe in their company then your on your chooseo path. they tend to move things to let you know they are there. no cause for you to feel alarmed.

INDESTRUCTABLE DEMON WITH IN

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:52:18 AM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: household objects being fiddled with.

Sometimes things move at my house, it haven't happen for a long time, but just two days ago as am going to bed I hear noises and see objects move. It doesn't scare me, I actually feel safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back