Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hopeless

Mike1

Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

You do have ser[/IMG]</var>ad the joyofsatan website more. Study it.   Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

We are all individuals and some of us advance faster than others, as for your meditations you just gotta keep practicing and be patient and persistent you have to study the site it teaches you how to enter a trance and all that other awesome stuff, As for Father Satan hating ”you” I highly doubt that unless you're jewish.. Cause Father Satan only hates three things The books of  Jews, Christianity, and Muslims.. For your social life I cant really answer that cause my social life isnt all that great either, I guess you just gotta be confident in your self...btw the part about you reaching Godhead, this could take a person many lifetime to acquire.
Just keep practicing, do Aura for protection Father Satan and The Gods never leave us..the Enemy will do anything to keep us away for Our True Lord!! Fuck the Enemy!!
Be strong..
P.s please do not add stuff that you do not know about such as the clergy hating you as well, they are here to help and teach us as well..
Good luck!
Hail Lord Lucifer!!
Hail To the Four Crowns Of Duat!!!

<td val[/IMG]First of all you are not hopeless.Enki does not put a time on how long we have to reach Godhood.Sounds like you are doing better then I did my first year.I lost my house of 12 yrs my job of 12 and my wife of 4 years my very first year of living this life.Now granted I have a new and better house I have a better job as a security guard and I am marrying a fellow Spiritual Satanist this year.But in all of it I never lost hope that Enki had a better life for me.Sometimes Father has to rearrange our lives a bit and that takes time.But He always has something better for us in the end.So keep your spirits up and keep doing the best you can.this could your year too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, May 24, 2012 5:44:25 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

[/TD]

Ha[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "mleskela@..." <mleskela@...
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

<td vAl[/IMG] First of all you are not hopeless.Enki does not put a time on how long we have to reach Godhood.Sounds like you are doing better then I did my first year.I lost my house of 12 yrs my job of 12 and my wife of 4 years my very first year of living this life.Now granted I have a new and better house I have a better job as a security guard and I am marrying a fellow Spiritual Satanist this year.But in all of it I never lost hope that Enki had a better life for me.Sometimes Father has to rearrange our lives a bit and that takes time.But He always has something better for us in the end.So keep your spirits up and keep doing the best you can.this could your year too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
<td vAl[/IMG]  Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

[/TD]

Mike,  keep trying the meditations, and don't worry if they aren't perfect. I am sure that one day you will realize that you made progress all along. I found inner strength that I didn't know I had the other day. I am sure that my regular meditations helped me get through things. I have much more confidence and sense of worth that I did in the past. I am more likely to believe positive things about myself from doing mediation. Hail enki!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "mleskela@..." <mleskela@...
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 6:53 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]First of all you are not hopeless.Enki does not put a time on how long we have to reach Godhood.Sounds like you are doing better then I did my first year.I lost my house of 12 yrs my job of 12 and my wife of 4 years my very first year of living this life.Now granted I have a new and better house I have a better job as a security guard and I am marrying a fellow Spiritual Satanist this year.But in all of it I never lost hope that Enki had a better life for me.Sometimes Father has to rearrange our lives a bit and that takes time.But He always has something better for us in the end.So keep your spirits up and keep doing the best you can.this could your year too.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

[/TD]

Well if yer no longer on drugs I'd say that's one thing right there that proves Father is looking out for you.
I posted previous messages on anger issues before and people here mentioned something on meditation and/or chakras (I forget which). 
So I can say that if you like me have anger issues then there are ways of handling that
As far as other issues go they will be resolved in time.
You got a roof over yer head and yer not on the streets I'd thank Father for that.
Makes sense to me as I am one that has endured hard times in late 2011 especially as some here know with me being kicked out of my previous place of living.  But throughput those times I almost gave up hope but then remembered that Satan and his demons would not want that for me.  So it was then that I basically in a manner of speaking held my head high (best I could at the time anyway) and pressed on with my life.  
And yes eventually things got better.
For you at some point they will too
Best of luck and best wishes my friend 
Hail Satan
Sent from my iPhone
On May 24, 2012, at 3:53 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]First of all you are not hopeless.Enki does not put a time on how long we have to reach Godhood.Sounds like you are doing better then I did my first year.I lost my house of 12 yrs my job of 12 and my wife of 4 years my very first year of living this life.Now granted I have a new and better house I have a better job as a security guard and I am marrying a fellow Spiritual Satanist this year.But in all of it I never lost hope that Enki had a better life for me.Sometimes Father has to rearrange our lives a bit and that takes time.But He always has something better for us in the end.So keep your spirits up and keep doing the best you can.this could your year too.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

[/TD]
=

Father duz not look at our lives as we do he see past all our flaws he see our soul the truth and potential we have i understand how you feel and trust me nun of our brothers and sisters could hate you our Father looks deep than flesh or how we look and wants us to find our own path i am vary recently dedicated but threw out my life Father has looked out for me the key is to be strong and and look past the surface and know you are becoming greater the social life will get better over time in being newly dedicated its sometimes best to be alone at first so you can grow and gain the confidence its hard and its vary hard for me as well but over time you can find being alone can have its vary pluses in life the relaxation and peace you find in it helps you open up more Father duz not judge us bc he knows we are doing our vary best and adjusting at our own rate the key is to find peace even if its in pain that peace will give you control even in your darkest hours and Father is always there to protect you and so are the gods of old:)

HAIL FATHER SATAN THE ONE TRUE GOD
MAY HE AND THE GODS OF OLD WATCH OVER YOU AND US ALL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mleskela@... wrote:

Self estee[/IMG]</var>
<td vAl[/IMG]  Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

[/TD]
=

"If the clergy and members hate you..." What gives you that idea? No social life...just to put things into perspective for you, the Only social life I have comes through this phone, as long as I can pay the bill w/ my social security checks I get. I can't even get out this house in my wheelchair I'm sittin in after breaking my back and becoming a paraplegic! I'm sure you've read about auras, people will see you how you see yourself. Either that or its that people see you a certain way via the enemy (now that your a threat to them they wouldn't be doing their job if they Didn't screw with you!) And its their "opinion" of you that your aura is picking up on and makin you feel like shit about yourself!
All your "issues" hitting so close to home make me want to comment, yet can't quit find the words right now. If you'd like, email me directly and we can "speak" one-on-one. It just may profit both of us. Dark Blessings, and..
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:53:44 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]; mleskela@...<mleskela@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

[/TD]

hi bro. one love Father Satan is always with us. if u read through the joswebsite, u wil notice thatwe r advised that not all of us are the same. we are diferent individuals may be drinking alot made holes in ur aura but they will heal with tyme. dont give up coz Satan loves us all. jst go stape nby step remember that Father has a life 2 give 2 us after this so please dnt be woried abt time. read and learn more from the site. Hail Satan and all the Demons and Demonessess.
------------------------------
On Thu, May 24, 2012 8:19 PM PDT chris41226 wrote:

Father duz not look at our lives as we do he see past all our flaws he see our soul the truth and potential we have i understand how you feel and trust me nun of our brothers and sisters could hate you our Father looks deep than flesh or how we look and wants us to find our own path i am vary recently dedicated but threw out my life Father has looked out for me the key is to be strong and and look past the surface and know you are becoming greater the social life will get better over time in being newly dedicated its sometimes best to be alone at first so you can grow and gain the confidence its hard and its vary hard for me as well but over time you can find being alone can have its vary pluses in life the relaxation and peace you find in it helps you open up more Father duz not judge us bc he knows we are doing our vary best and adjusting at our own rate the key is to find peace even if its in pain that peace will give you control even in your
darkest hours and Father is always there to protect you and so are the gods of old:)

HAIL FATHER SATAN THE ONE TRUE GOD
MAY HE AND THE GODS OF OLD WATCH OVER YOU AND US ALL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mleskela@... wrote:

Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going
nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

<td val[/IMG]Every time I see your post my friend my heart goes out you.But isn't it great that you can still reach Godhood with out the use of your body.Its all in the mind brother.And from what I have read you are advancing too.

Sent: Fri, May 25, 2012 4:02:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]   "If the clergy and members hate you..." What gives you that idea? No social life...just to put things into perspective for you, the Only social life I have comes through this phone, as long as I can pay the bill w/ my social security checks I get. I can't even get out this house in my wheelchair I'm sittin in after breaking my back and becoming a paraplegic! I'm sure you've read about auras, people will see you how you see yourself. Either that or its that people see you a certain way via the enemy (now that your a threat to them they wouldn't be doing their job if they Didn't screw with you!) And its their "opinion" of you that your aura is picking up on and makin you feel like shit about yourself!
All your "issues" hitting so close to home make me want to comment, yet can't quit find the words right now. If you'd like, email me directly and we can "speak" one-on-one. It just may profit both of us. Dark Blessings, and..
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:53:44 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected] <[email protected]; mleskela@...<mleskela@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]You are and inspiration to us all never forget that brother.

<td val[/IMG]   "If the clergy and members hate you..." What gives you that idea? No social life...just to put things into perspective for you, the Only social life I have comes through this phone, as long as I can pay the bill w/ my social security checks I get. I can't even get out this house in my wheelchair I'm sittin in after breaking my back and becoming a paraplegic! I'm sure you've read about auras, people will see you how you see yourself. Either that or its that people see you a certain way via the enemy (now that your a threat to them they wouldn't be doing their job if they Didn't screw with you!) And its their "opinion" of you that your aura is picking up on and makin you feel like shit about yourself!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:53:44 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected] <[email protected]; mleskela@...<mleskela@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

[/TD]
[/TD]

Thank you, Brian! I honestly hadn't picked up on that! Thank you so much for helping me w/ my own self-esteem issues! Which honestly are picking up them selves!
HA LORD SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:25:55 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]; eremoslukos8@...<eremoslukos8@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

<td val[/IMG]You are and inspiration to us all never forget that brother.

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you Brothers and Sisters for your feedback.These last six months have been an emotinal rollercoaster for me,but now Im slowly recovering.I drifted away from Father Satan for a while because of all the drama Ive been dealing with in my community.With that I have been extremely busy trying to organize and rebuild my life which has not been an easy task for me,thats why I havent been participating on these groups that much anymore.I still do come on here from time to time and read.I found out some time back that my gaurdian is Leragie through a pendelum.Whenever I have any questions about rituals ,I always ask her if Im not sure of something because Im not advanced enough in my meditations to communicate with her astrally.One more thing I might want to add is I would love to participate in the monthy destruction rituals against the kikes but the problem is I havent gotten my meditations down to good yet and I have a hard time vibrating the runes,especially rolling the Rs.           Hail Satan!

--- On Sat, 5/26/12, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 10:34 PM

Thank you, Brian! I honestly hadn't picked up on that! Thank you so much for helping me w/ my own self-esteem issues! Which honestly are picking up them selves!
HA LORD SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:25:55 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected]<[email protected]; eremoslukos8@...<eremoslukos8@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

<td vAl[/IMG] You are and inspiration to us all never forget that brother.

<td vAl[/IMG]  "If the clergy and members hate you..." What gives you that idea? No social life...just to put things into perspective for you, the Only social life I have comes through this phone, as long as I can pay the bill w/ my social security checks I get. I can't even get out this house in my wheelchair I'm sittin in after breaking my back and becoming a paraplegic! I'm sure you've read about auras, people will see you how you see yourself. Either that or its that people see you a certain way via the enemy (now that your a threat to them they wouldn't be doing their job if they Didn't screw with you!) And its their "opinion" of you that your aura is picking up on and makin you feel like shit about yourself!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:53:44 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected] <[email protected]; mleskela@...<mleskela@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

<td vAl[/IMG] First of all you are not hopeless.Enki does not put a time on how long we have to reach Godhood.Sounds like you are doing better then I did my first year.I lost my house of 12 yrs my job of 12 and my wife of 4 years my very first year of living this life.Now granted I have a new and better house I have a better job as a security guard and I am marrying a fellow Spiritual Satanist this year.But in all of it I never lost hope that Enki had a better life for me.Sometimes Father has to rearrange our lives a bit and that takes time.But He always has something better for us in the end.So keep your spirits up and keep doing the best you can.this could your year too.

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

It just takes some practice with vibrating runes. Took me a while with R's too, I learned to kind of curl my tongue a tiny bit, by sort of drawing the top sides towards each other then try. I'm not sure if that's how other people do it, but it's what works for me.

And congrats on finding your Guardian :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

Thank you Brothers and Sisters for your feedback.These last six months have been an emotinal rollercoaster for me,but now Im slowly recovering.I drifted away from Father Satan for a while because of all the drama Ive been dealing with in my community.With that I have been extremely busy trying to organize and rebuild my life which has not been an easy task for me,thats why I havent been participating on these groups that much anymore.I still do come on here from time to time and read.I found out some time back that my gaurdian is Leragie through a pendelum.Whenever I have any questions about rituals ,I always ask her if Im not sure of something because Im not advanced enough in my meditations to communicate with her astrally.One more thing I might want to add is I would love to participate in the monthy destruction rituals against the kikes but the problem is I havent gotten my meditations down to good yet and I have a hard time vibrating the
runes,especially rolling the Rs.           Hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HA LORD SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; eremoslukos8@...<eremoslukos8@...
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

You are and inspiration to us all never forget that brother.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

"If the clergy and members hate you..." What gives you that idea? No social life...just to put things into perspective for you, the Only social life I have comes through this phone, as long as I can pay the bill w/ my social security checks I get. I can't even get out this house in my wheelchair I'm sittin in after breaking my back and becoming a paraplegic! I'm sure you've read about auras, people will see you how you see yourself. Either that or its that people see you a certain way via the enemy (now that your a threat to them they wouldn't be doing their job if they Didn't screw with you!) And its their "opinion" of you that your aura is picking up on and makin you feel like shit about yourself!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; mleskela@...<mleskela@...

First of all you are not hopeless.Enki does not put a time on how long we have to reach Godhood.Sounds like you are doing better then I did my first year.I lost my house of 12 yrs my job of 12 and my wife of 4 years my very first year of living this life.Now granted I have a new and better house I have a better job as a security guard and I am marrying a fellow Spiritual Satanist this year.But in all of it I never lost hope that Enki had a better life for me.Sometimes Father has to rearrange our lives a bit and that takes time.But He always has something better for us in the end.So keep your spirits up and keep doing the best you can.this could your year too.

Im really having some serious difficulties in my life right now.Since my dedication about a year ago my life has approved somewhat,I have my own apartment now and trying to rebuild my life.That must mean Satan is looking out.Before dedicating,I was living on the streets for 6 years drinking and using drugs and didnt know much about Satanism until I stumbled upon the Jos site last year.I was a real lowlife thug at the time and didnt even think Satan would give me the time a day because of my place in society.The bad news is Im still having a hard time getting this meditations down.I cant seem to get a trance and Ive been meditating every day,Ive skipped days here and there,but still I dont know what the problem is.Im not getting any younger and if I dont reach Godhead soon,Satan probably will wash his hands of me.The enemy is still fucking with me and has me convinced that Satan and The Gods dont like me.I am trying to stay strong,but still not going
nowhere as far as my meditations go.I still have alot of hate and anger in me.My social life sucks and I cant seem to meet people in my area.Im real stupid and ugly and I dont think people would like me anyway.Seriously people I have real low self esteem issues right now.If the clergy and members on this site hate me I would think Satan would feel the same way.Im hoping this message goes through because I have some serious issues right now.

<td val[/IMG]The Rs were very had for me too but if you practice like anything it becomes easier.I can almost speak spanish now.Just kidding.lol

Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 9:09:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Thank you Brothers and Sisters for your feedback.These last six months have been an emotinal rollercoaster for me,but now Im slowly recovering.I drifted away from Father Satan for a while because of all the drama Ive been dealing with in my community.With that I have been extremely busy trying to organize and rebuild my life which has not been an easy task for me,thats why I havent been participating on these groups that much anymore.I still do come on here from time to time and read.I found out some time back that my gaurdian is Leragie through a pendelum.Whenever I have any questions about rituals ,I always ask her if Im not sure of something because Im not advanced enough in my meditations to communicate with her astrally.One more thing I might want to add is I would love to participate in the monthy destruction rituals against the kikes but the problem is I havent gotten my meditations down to good yet and I have a hard time vibrating the runes,especially rolling the Rs.           Hail Satan!

HA LORD SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:25:55 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected]<[email protected]; eremoslukos8@...<eremoslukos8@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

<td vAl[/IMG] You are and inspiration to us all never forget that brother.

<td vAl[/IMG]  "If the clergy and members hate you..." What gives you that idea? No social life...just to put things into perspective for you, the Only social life I have comes through this phone, as long as I can pay the bill w/ my social security checks I get. I can't even get out this house in my wheelchair I'm sittin in after breaking my back and becoming a paraplegic! I'm sure you've read about auras, people will see you how you see yourself. Either that or its that people see you a certain way via the enemy (now that your a threat to them they wouldn't be doing their job if they Didn't screw with you!) And its their "opinion" of you that your aura is picking up on and makin you feel like shit about yourself!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:53:44 -0700 (PDT) To: [email protected] <[email protected]; mleskela@...<mleskela@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hopeless

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Greetings: I'd like to add to the last comment made by Lydia, congrats on finding Lerajie! She had come to me some years ago before I had known that she is also my Guardian. Actually, it was Lydia who led me to her, suggesting to summon Her on a personal matter! After looking Her up I read the description of Her and it was completely obvious to me that she was the Goddess who came to me one night. Standing next to me, she took me by the had and pulled me right out of bed! I stood there, baffled looking down at my feet briefly before walking with her down the hall! This was after the accident I had mentioned which had confined me to a wheelchair! As we walked together, I reached out my hand to touch her wings, but pulled back thinking to myself that I should first ask her permission. Without words, I heard her not so much say as think, even felt her girlish humour saying with a slight giggle something along the lines of, I know your just human and this is your first time, then giving me permission as I looked at her seeing a slight comforting smile on her face! I posted on here about the experience the next day saying how before my dedication I would have never thought that I would actually be in love with a demon! Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you, and once again thank Lydia for pointing her out to me!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 00:08:44 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hopeless
  It just takes some practice with vibrating runes. Took me a while with R's too, I learned to kind of curl my tongue a tiny bit, by sort of drawing the top sides towards each other then try. I'm not sure if that's how other people do it, but it's what works for me.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@... wrote:

Thank you Brothers and Sisters for your feedback.These last six months have been an emotinal rollercoaster for me,but now Im slowly recovering.I drifted away from Father Satan for a while because of all the drama Ive been dealing with in my community.With that I have been extremely busy trying to organize and rebuild my life which has not been an easy task for me,thats why I havent been participating on these groups that much anymore.I still do come on here from time to time and read.I found out some time back that my gaurdian is Leragie through a pendelum.Whenever I have any questions about rituals ,I always ask her if Im not sure of something because Im not advanced enough in my meditations to communicate with her astrally.One more thing I might want to add is I would love to participate in the monthy destruction rituals against the kikes but the problem is I havent gotten my meditations down to good yet and I have a hard time vibrating the

HA LORD SATAN!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; eremoslukos8@...<eremoslukos8@...

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; mleskela@...<mleskela@...

First of all you are not hopeless.Enki does not put a time on how long we have to reach Godhood.Sounds like you are doing better then I did my first year.I lost my house of 12 yrs my job of 12 and my wife of 4 years my very first year of living this life.Now granted I have a new and better house I have a better job as a security guard and I am marrying a fellow Spiritual Satanist this year.But in all of it I never lost hope that Enki had a better life for me.Sometimes Father has to rearrange our lives a bit and that takes time.But He always has something better for us in the end.So keep your spirits up and keep doing the best you can.this could your year too.

Glad to have been of hep, Jason. I still remember, looking at the list of 3 Demons who would be perfect for your situation, and feeling "drawn" to recommend Lerajie for you :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Greetings: I'd like to add to the last comment made by Lydia, congrats on finding Lerajie! She had come to me some years ago before I had known that she is also my Guardian. Actually, it was Lydia who led me to her, suggesting to summon Her on a personal matter! After looking Her up I read the description of Her and it was completely obvious to me that she was the Goddess who came to me one night. Standing next to me, she took me by the had and pulled me right out of bed! I stood there, baffled looking down at my feet briefly before walking with her down the hall! This was after the accident I had mentioned which had confined me to a wheelchair! As we walked together, I reached out my hand to touch her wings, but pulled back thinking to myself that I should first ask her permission. Without words, I heard her not so much say as think, even felt her girlish humour saying with a slight giggle something along the lines of, I know your just human and this is your first time, then giving me permission as I looked at her seeing a slight comforting smile on her face! I posted on here about the experience the next day saying how before my dedication I would have never thought that I would actually be in love with a demon! Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you, and once again thank Lydia for pointing her out to me!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!

-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 00:08:44
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hopeless

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Leskela <mleskela@ wrote:

--- On Sat, 5/26/12, eremoslukos8@ <eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HA LORD SATAN!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; eremoslukos8@<eremoslukos8@

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; mleskela@<mleskela@

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back