Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hooded cobra, i have a question. or any hight preist

in your 40 day program, why do you have people attempting to open their third eye for only on day when it takes longer then just one day? also I don't thing the 40 day program is for me. so I want to change to the 6 month spiritual warfare program. however for the visualization exercises the images no longer exist. why do they not exist ,and where can I find the images. I will be honest, JOS website doesn't make it easy for new Satanist. please help!!

@amgray619. Ref meditation programs
I'm not an HP. But maybe I can help...
If the 6 month program works better for you than the 40 day program, please do it. The important thing is to do one of them. Every day. No skipping days or you'll be back at day one. 
Now for the images. The Satan's library has an archived pdf of the 6-month program. Here's the link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fdpx6m538vpb ... l.pdf?dl=1
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 8:58 PM, amgray619@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   in your 40 day program, why do you have people attempting to open their third eye for only on day when it takes longer then just one day? also I don't thing the 40 day program is for me. so I want to change to the 6 month spiritual warfare program. however for the visualization exercises the images no longer exist. why do they not exist ,and where can I find the images. I will be honest, JOS website doesn't make it easy for new Satanist. please help!!

hi, I kinda answered my own question. on the 40 day program It says to do the third eye meditation from 12-16 days so that is good. I do have another question. how am I supposed to spin my chakra when I cant feel them of they are not open. I am trying my hardest on the visualization for the aura cleaning and chakra cleaning but I am pretty much just trying to will this stuff to happen. I can visualize different colors when I want as long as I use the power/energy from the sun and I am outside. but my night meditations aren't very satisfying. also I cant visualize my chakras as pyramids. I can pretty much just see different shapes of colors and other weird shit. there is someone very close to me that is a Satanist and he says I will get it and to just stick with the programs. I would like to know if there is something else I should be doing or should I just keep trying to feel it and will it to happen. also will it help to see and feel my soul when I open my third eye? I am looking for any advice possible.

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:14 PM, "'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@amgray619. Ref meditation programs
I'm not an HP. But maybe I can help...
If the 6 month program works better for you than the 40 day program, please do it. The important thing is to do one of them. Every day. No skipping days or you'll be back at day one. 
Now for the images. The Satan's library has an archived pdf of the 6-month program. Here's the link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fdpx6m538vpb ... l.pdf?dl=1
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  in your 40 day program, why do you have people attempting to open their third eye for only on day when it takes longer then just one day? also I don't thing the 40 day program is for me. so I want to change to the 6 month spiritual warfare program. however for the visualization exercises the images no longer exist. why do they not exist ,and where can I find the images. I will be honest, JOS website doesn't make it easy for new Satanist. please help!!

Don't stress a lot on it, it's highly unlikely that you'll feel your chakras from the first day, at least not enough.

Be patient and persistent and i assure you that you're gonna feel them all, like you would feel your stomach or your lungs (might be a bad example, but you get the idea).

Good luck.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

" No skipping days or you'll be back at day one. "
In what hell ? These programs are guidelines for quick advancement to get started on RTR asap, not some sort of hocus pocus ritual that you have to follow to each letter.
Are you claiming your soul or chakras "forget" all the work done on them because you didn't follow the guideline for quick advancement ?
By this logic if a single day you don't do void meditation your 3rd eye is closed back and you start to the very beginning of your spiritual path again ? Insanity

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back