Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HONORING ABRASAX

SweetDark16

In my country all people can see new movie about demonic possession. And this movie like previous of course insult our Gods and all this possesion hollywood topic. Movie's name "Late Night with the Devil" (2023) in this movie pay bad attention about ABRASAX. I think we have to Group Ritual HONORING ABRASAX, that support Him and protest all this stupid movie story. It's like with Pazuzu in "Exorcist"
So, what do you think?

In my country all people can see new movie about demonic possession. And this movie like previous of course insult our Gods and all this possesion hollywood topic. Movie's name "Late Night with the Devil" (2023) in this movie pay bad attention about ABRASAX. I think we have to Group Ritual HONORING ABRASAX, that support Him and protest all this stupid movie story. It's like with Pazuzu in "Exorcist"
So, what do you think?
This is typical of the enemy. We already have a ritual for Abrasax, you can do it whenever you want.

Spiritual warfare, it already acts against all this.

So, what do you think?
These Jews insult the Gods and defame them as if it were all a joke. Meanwhile, people who watch these movies leave the theater in horror. But not horrified by the Demon, but by how bad, poorly made and stupid the movie is. The only thing these Jews are doing is not being able to "persecute" the Gods, because even just by reading the newspapers, until proven otherwise it is the Israelites who are detested by the Gentiles and not the Gods for stupid obsolete films (anti-Semitism is exponential and continuously increasing).

The thing the Jews are managing to do is bring the justice of the Gods against them and they are only making everyone else angry. The numbers of JoS followers are growing, we are more and more numerous.

My personal opinion is that these depraved people have no other means to try to recover some ground in this war that they have now lost; this is because spiritually they are becoming completely impotent thanks to the RTRs, except that now even these "historical" means used by the Jews to defame our Gods have become obsolete, repetitive and instead of scaring, people remain bored and at most they start laughing at Jewish cinematic filth. To then continue to denounce them online and also publicly hate them.

Yes, it is sad to see these enemy defamations, but let's remember that they still come from Jews. And the Jews couldn't do anything better than this crap. We expect it. It is not even necessary to "grit your teeth and resist" in the face of these evils, it is sufficient to continue to constantly engage with the programs that our great commander and excellent leader, the HP HoodedCobra, gives us and that's it.

Blasphemy against our gods came from the enemy programs. the grey Aliens called Angels or "God" . I alone knows how much sorry, pity, and anger I feel when I see people worshiping and praising this things, the human hating Aliens they're so much in love with. Yes I know that it's not easy to understand this path. only the brave come to know and understand. Whoever come here to achieve gnosis, shall no longer be a Christian but a Christ. Be bewildered not for the path of the serpent will lead you to all that is all and all that is just. Satan is truth and this truth will set you free.

HAIL BAALZEBUB!!! ⚡

So, what do you think?
I just suggested make group ritual about Honoring Abrasax, because this big smelly information in each cinema now. I know information about jews, I take part in spiritual war rituals, but anyway if anyone wanna support, please make ritual. I do it anyway, I just wanted bring this information to JOS people and defend our God,this so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back