Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Home energy cleanse

fill your entire house with blue satanic fire and program it to banish negative energy or enteties. also fill your house with blue energy and program the energy for clamness and peace within the house.
in addition the rune algiz has its negative energy repellent properties. vibrate algis x90 and affirm with strong will and intent "all the negative energy is now vanished away from my home" "now i can create a happy and calm environment within my house"

Hi
It depends of the type of problem

You may use the rituals of cleaning and protection on the site for yourswlf or the group and just modify it for the house

An article was to use tiwaz in all direction best 6 or 10 ( 4 + top bottom)
Before sleeping for protection of a room. So you may do the same for the house.

You may use surya but instead putting it in just your aura you include your house and land

Detachment mantra (detach from negativities but not from you but house) or killing one (case dangerous entity ) munyaka vrddhi as i remember
Just verify the site

When i do cleaning or protection i do myself then include the house by expanding auric field to include house and land.

some people like to trace with incemse and light a symbol that appeal them on entries windows and doors wit appropriate suggeation

You may find other ways just check

Мы с женой должны очистить негативную энергию в нашем доме, и она окружает нас. Какой правильный способ это сделать?
Ответ на ваш вопрос был подробно представлен в этой теме:

fill your entire house with blue satanic fire and program it to banish negative energy or enteties. also fill your house with blue energy and program the energy for clamness and peace within the house.
in addition the rune algiz has its negative energy repellent properties. vibrate algis x90 and affirm with strong will and intent "all the negative energy is now vanished away from my home" "now i can create a happy and calm environment within my house"
Thank you for your feed back, now my questions and concerns are how do I obtain the blue flame and how do I go about applying it. This is all new to us and we are just seeking guidance on how to perform the cleansing. Thank you very much I appreciate it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back